الأعضاء الإشتراك و التسجيل

الملتقيات
ADs

Get iphone 3GS for free,, not joke

Get iphone 3GS for free,, not joke

NOTICE

تنبيه: هذا الموضوع قديم. تم طرحه قبل 5246 يوم مضى, قد يكون هناك ردود جديدة هي من سببت رفع الموضوع!

قائمة الأعضاء الموسومين في هذا الموضوع

1. الصورة الرمزية aboraheal
    aboraheal

مبتعث جديد New Member

aboraheal كندا

aboraheal , ذكر. مبتعث جديد New Member. من السعودية , مبتعث فى كندا , تخصصى Engineering , بجامعة King Faisal University
    • King Faisal University
    • Engineering
    • ذكر
    • Hasa, Eastern Region
    • السعودية
    • Dec 2009
    المزيدl

December 16th, 2009, 08:12 PM

IM NOT SELLING ANY IPHONES BUT These are instructions on how to receive an authentic iPhone 3G S 16gb or 32gb at no cost to you, I am not selling the actual product. This is very EASY to do! It literally takes 10 minutes to setup. This is 100% real. This is not a scam. I will answer any questions you may have! Here is what you do. Click on the link below and register for your own free account. Pick an account type (referral is the easiest) and complete just 1 offer (Your account will stay in limbo until you do). No need to do 2 or 3 like other sites!!! Some offers are even no cost trials with nothing else to buy...No commitments!!! There are also cool offers which are services you would regularly sign up for anyway and are done over the sites secure network. Why not use them to get a free iPhone or cash? Once you complete the requirements listed below, they will ship your iPhone. No Joke, 100% REAL!!! The reason these companies make money, is because most people don't bother getting all the referrals. They use us as advertisement by word of mouth which saves them tons of money, which goes toward yours and my free gift. You will get your own personal link when you sign up under my link.

1: Click Here or Copy and Paste into browser:
    http://www.YourFreeiPhone.com/<wbr>index.php?ref=6217844

2: Sign up and chose an account type (Referral is the easiest and best).
    3: Complete just 1 offer.
    4: Refer the required number of people to do the same 8 for 16GB iphones and 10 for 32GB iphones
    5: Receive your iPhone at no charge to you!!!!!!!!!! (Even The Shipping!!!) Be sure to take advantage of this offer.
    Tips on getting referrals

• Copy the referral link and paste it into an email and send it to everyone in your address book.
    • Add your referral link to your signature on any forums you are a member of (if this is allowed).
    • Add your referral link to personal websites or blogs you contribute to.
    • Sign up to eXceem, a forum dedicated to incentive sites for some great advice on how to get referrals, and to participate in trades.
    • Put your referral link on some free business cards from VistaPrint

THIS WORKS and has been proven by the NBC NEWS!!!
ADs

قم بتسجيل دخولك للمنتدي او

الانضمام لمبتعث

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.