الأعضاء الإشتراك و التسجيل

الملتقيات
ADs

مساعدة بلييييييييييييييييز محتاجه الفزعهمنكم

مساعدة بلييييييييييييييييز محتاجه الفزعهمنكم

NOTICE

تنبيه: هذا الموضوع قديم. تم طرحه قبل 5145 يوم مضى, قد يكون هناك ردود جديدة هي من سببت رفع الموضوع!

قائمة الأعضاء الموسومين في هذا الموضوع

1. الصورة الرمزية زهرة اللوتس2009
    زهرة اللوتس2009

مبتعث جديد New Member

زهرة اللوتس2009 كندا

زهرة اللوتس2009 , أنثى. مبتعث جديد New Member. من السعودية , مبتعث فى كندا , تخصصى رياضيات , بجامعة الملك فيصل
    • الملك فيصل
    • رياضيات
    • أنثى
    • ksa, ساسكتشوان
    • السعودية
    • Nov 2009
    المزيدl

March 20th, 2010, 08:28 PM

السلام عليكم:
    كيفكم وش علومكم
    انا صارت لي مشكله ومو عارفه احلها
    انا غيرت الباسورد لايميلي ونسيتها مع العلم اني ناسيه الايميل البديل
    والسؤال السري يقول ماعندك سؤال
    والحين انا محتاسه مو عارفه شنو اسوي
    خصوصا ان ايميلي هذا عن السفاره والوزاره بحثت عن هكر يهكرون الايميل بس الا الان ماحصلت
    انا افكر الحين افتح لي ايميل جديد بس مو عارفه كيف احدث ياناتي عن السفاره ياليت تساعدوني
  2. لا تروحي لا هكر ولا لشيء اختي

روحي ها الرابط

https://support.live.com/eform.aspx?...ion&ct=eformcs
    وعبي البيانات كلها المطلوبه

راح الشركة نفسها ترجع ترسلك كم سؤال عشان تتحقق انو انتي صاحبة الايميل

اذا اقنعتهم الاجابات ان شاء الله راح يردون لك الايميل

ان شاء الله اكون افدتك
    7 "
  3. فيه شرح هذا هو

تعرف الأي بي عن طريق الموقع What Is My IP Address - Shows Your IP Address

تأتيك رسآله بهذا الشكل

وهذا نص الرساله

Hello إسمك الأول,

Thank you for writing back to Windows Live Technical Support. My name is George and I have received your password-reset request. I appreciate the time you have spent in providing your account information. I understand how important it is to assist you with your concern.

I certainly would want to help you that is why it would be best if you provide us your complete information once you respond to this email. Without this, we will not be able to proceed with our investigation.

Rest assured that we value the security and confidentiality of the information that you will send us, and it will only be used in resolving your particular issue. In this regard, please provide us with the following data:

Please put N/A or NONE if the question is not applicable.

1. Your Windows Live ID (e-mail address you need help with) الإيميل المسروق
    2. First and Last Names stored in the account الإسم الاول والأخير
    3. Date of Birth (Month/Date/Year) تاريخ ميلادك في الإيميل المسروق
    4. Country الدولة
    5. State or Province (if applicable) المنقطة او البلد (إن وجد)
    6. Zip or Postal Code الرمز البريدي
    7. Your IP address. Please go to What Is My IP Address? - IP Address Lookup, Internet Speed Test, IP Info, plus more to find this information. The numbers that appear at the top of that page will be your IP address. We need the IP address of the computer you use to access your account. عنوان الاي بي الخاص بك (عن طريق الموقع المذكور)
    8. Answer to your Secret Question (if applicable) الإجابة السرية (إن وجد)
    9. Alternate email address associated with the account (if applicable) الإيميل البديل (إن وجد)
    10. Your Internet Service Provider. An ISP is a company that provides an end user with a connection to the Internet and other similar services, such as e-mail. Examples include MSNIA, EarthLink, and Comcast. نوع اتصالك بالإنترنت
    11. Last date and time you successfully signed in اخرة مرة فتحت إميلك قبل السرقة

Information about your Windows Live Hotmail or MSN Hotmail e-mail address
    12. Any folders you created (aside from the default folders) اي مجلد أنشأته في الإيميل
    13. Some contacts in your address book (please include the e-mail address) بعض ايميلات أرسلت لك رسآئل
    14. Subjects of any old mail that is in your Inbox or mail folders عنوان اي رساله في إيميلك

Information about your Windows Live Messenger or MSN Messenger
    15. Some contacts in your buddy list (please include the e-mail address) اكتب الإيميلات الموجوده في إيميلك .. قدر المستطاع اكتب ايميلات
    16. Your Windows Live Messenger Nickname (your Messenger display name) النك نيم قبل السرقة

Your patience and cooperation on this matter are greatly appreciated.

We appreciate your continued support as we strive to provide you with the highest quality service available. Thank you for using Windows Live ID.
    أكتب المطلوب منك في الرسآله واعمل إعادة إرساله للرسآله Reply

لو كانت بياناتك للإميل المسروق صحيحه

ستصلك رسآله إعآده تعيين كلمة المرور

لو البيانات مش صحيحه .. سيرسلون لك نفس الرساله الأولى .. وتتأكد من بيانات الإيميل ..

وترسلها مرة أخرى

ان شاء الله يفيدك الشرح اختي
    7 "
ADs

قم بتسجيل دخولك للمنتدي او

الانضمام لمبتعث

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.