الأعضاء الإشتراك و التسجيل

الملتقيات
ADs

ارسلو ورقه من السفارة ارجوا الدخوول

ارسلو ورقه من السفارة ارجوا الدخوول

NOTICE

تنبيه: هذا الموضوع قديم. تم طرحه قبل 5052 يوم مضى, قد يكون هناك ردود جديدة هي من سببت رفع الموضوع!

قائمة الأعضاء الموسومين في هذا الموضوع

1. الصورة الرمزية aubad
    aubad

مبتعث جديد New Member

aubad كندا

aubad , ذكر. مبتعث جديد New Member. من السعودية , مبتعث فى كندا , تخصصى انجليزي , بجامعة الملك عبدالعزيز
    • الملك عبدالعزيز
    • انجليزي
    • ذكر
    • السعودية, فانكوفر
    • السعودية
    • Apr 2010
    المزيدl

May 31st, 2010, 11:36 AM

السلام عليكم

هذي الورقه ارسلت من السفارة مافهمت ايش المطلوب وكيف اوفر لهم الطلب
    This refers to your application for a Canadian study permit.
    According to Canada's Immigration and Refugee Protection Act and Regulations, as an applicant for a study permit, you must establish that your intentions are genuine and that you will leave Canada by the end of the period authorized for your stay. You must also satisfy a visa officer that you will meet all of the requirements of Part 12 of the Regulations and that you have adequate financial resources to support your studies and stay in Canada.
    Based on a careful review of the information contained in your application and all of the documentation that you provided in support of.y6'ur application, I have concluded that you do not meet the requirements for a study permit. The reasons for your r~( are indicated below:
    ~ You have not satisfied me that you meet the requirements of Regulation 179: that you would leave Canada at the end of the temporary period if you were authorized to enter. In reaching this decision I considered your ties to your country of residence/citizenship balanced against factors which might motivate you to stay in Canada.

حطوه في ترجمة قوقل مافهمت ايش الملوب ارجوا المساعده

وشكرا
  2. اخووي اللي فهمته < انهم رفضوووو طلبك

لان المتطلبات الماليه غير مقنعه لهم

انت كم مدة الدراسه > وكم المبلغ اللي في كشف الحساب ؟

الله يكفينا شر هذي الوررقهـ < الله يكفينا شرررها

حاول تزود المبلغ وترسل لهم مررره ثانيه

بالتوووفيق انشا الله
    7 "
ADs

قم بتسجيل دخولك للمنتدي او

الانضمام لمبتعث

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.