الأعضاء الإشتراك و التسجيل

الملتقيات
ADs

مساعدة شباب راسلت جامعة دالهاوزي في اشياء ولكن ما عرفت اترجم محتاج مساعدتكم

مساعدة شباب راسلت جامعة دالهاوزي في اشياء ولكن ما عرفت اترجم محتاج مساعدتكم

NOTICE

تنبيه: هذا الموضوع قديم. تم طرحه قبل 4929 يوم مضى, قد يكون هناك ردود جديدة هي من سببت رفع الموضوع!

قائمة الأعضاء الموسومين في هذا الموضوع

1. الصورة الرمزية BinLafy2
    BinLafy2

مبتعث مستجد Freshman Member

BinLafy2 نيوزيلندا

BinLafy2 , ذكر. مبتعث مستجد Freshman Member. من السعودية , مبتعث فى نيوزيلندا , تخصصى هندسة , بجامعة لا يوجد
    • لا يوجد
    • هندسة
    • ذكر
    • لا يوجد, لا يوجد
    • السعودية
    • Jul 2010
    المزيدl

October 26th, 2010, 05:49 PM

هذي رسالتي :

I want to ask some questions that haunt me, you will want answers

Start with the beginning of this question

Q 1: Is the application fee if you paid for so I got the acceptance

Q 2: Do you have a conditional admission, as I will now study the language in the English Language Institute in Vancouver

I am happy joining to the Institute or University of your tags that you recommend

Q3: I am a student did not graduate from high school so far, but I have no academic record materials translated into English
    Certified by the school with the knowledge that I will graduate in February of 2011 and am trying now to get the conditional acceptance of the language in Electrical Engineering

Now I worked this application and registration information you have

ID: XXXXXXXXX

Sincerely

Ahmed

وهذي رسالتهم :
    Hello,

I will try to answer your questions as best you can.

All applicants must pay for their application, a fee of either $65 or $70. Paying an application
    fee does not guarantee you will get acceptance but you need to pay it in order for us to
    review your application.

We do have conditional admission if a students grades are high enough but the English is
    not.

If you would like us to review your application please send in the appropriate fees and
    official hard copies of your transcripts.

If you have any questions, you should contact our international student admissions officer at
    terry.gallivan@dal.ca

Warm regards,
    Melanie
    Registrar's Office Representative

قولولي وش قالوا هل عندهم قبول مشروط
  2. بالنسبةة للفلوس لازم تدفعها لكي يتم مراجعة الطلب ... وهذا لا يضمن القبول وإنما للمراجعة وفتح الملف فقط.

نعم لديهم قبول مشروط لمن كانت درجاتهم الأكاديمية عالية ولغتهم ضعيفة ... فيتم القبول بنائا على الدرجات الأكاديمية ويمنح قبولا مشروطا

وموفقين لكل خير يالغالي ...
    7 "
ADs

قم بتسجيل دخولك للمنتدي او

الانضمام لمبتعث

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.