الأعضاء الإشتراك و التسجيل

الملتقيات
ADs

نداء لاهل الخبرة !!وبالاخص للمبتعثين للمعهد العالمي (ILI)

نداء لاهل الخبرة !!وبالاخص للمبتعثين للمعهد العالمي (ILI)

NOTICE

تنبيه: هذا الموضوع قديم. تم طرحه قبل 5887 يوم مضى, قد يكون هناك ردود جديدة هي من سببت رفع الموضوع!

قائمة الأعضاء الموسومين في هذا الموضوع

1. الصورة الرمزية سامي السلمي
    سامي السلمي

مبتعث مستجد Freshman Member

سامي السلمي غير معرف

سامي السلمي , ذكر. مبتعث مستجد Freshman Member. , تخصصى طالب , بجامعة جامعة الملك عبد العزيز
    • جامعة الملك عبد العزيز
    • طالب
    • ذكر
    • جدة, جدة
    • غير معرف
    • Jan 2008
    المزيدl

March 4th, 2008, 05:37 PM

السلام عليكم

ياشباب انا قريب اسمي في الملحقية اخير طلع... للمعهد العالمي (ILI)في هاليفكاس

طيب ايش الخطوات اللي يبقي علينا

واللي في نفس المعهد اتنمى من الجميع التواصل ..من اجل الكل يستفيد

تحياتي لكم
  2. Hello,.

My name is Issmat and I work for the International Language Institute (ILI). Sorry for typing in English. I do not have an Arabic keyboard

I would like to answer some of your questions:

Scholarship students:

If you are a scholarship student who will begin at ILI this summer on June 9 2008, congratulations! Your application and host family preparations are already being arranged by the Saudi Cultural Bureau in Ottawa and ILI. We will send you information about your host family approximately 2 weeks before you travel to Halifax.

If you are a scholarship student and the Cultural bureau is NOT arranging your acceptance at ILI, please contact me directly at (تم حذف الإيميل لأن عرضه مخالف لشروط المنتدى) and I will send you instructions about how to obtain a letter of acceptance from ILI

Non-Scholarship Students:

If you plan to study at ILI in Halifax using private funds, the process is very simple! Just go to http://www.ili.ca/registration_steps_na.php and submit an application form. We will send you an invoice and instructions to help you complete your application.

At this time, the ILI Arabic website is not up to date. We will soon have a completely new website that will have a lot of information, pictures, and videos about ILI and Halifax.

You can see two ILI videos on YouTube. The first one is a 2008 TV program about ILI. The second one is an old video from 1988
    showing the history of ILI and celebrating 25 years of excellent English Education! Take a look

and

ILI is affiliated with four universities and can provide you with direct admission to them. :

1. Saint Mary's University www.smu.ca and
    2. Mount Allison University www.mta.ca and
    3. Mount Saint Vincent University www.msvu.ca and
    4.Nova Scotia Agricultural College www.nsac.ca

ILI is also an official testing center for TOEFL iBT and the only test center for IELTS exam in Atlantic Canada.

I hope this information is helpful. ILI is looking forward to seeing
    you this summer and to providing you with an excellent English study experience in Canada!

Yours,

Issmat A. M. Al-Akhali
    Marketing Manager
    International Languageg Institute
    7 "
ADs

قم بتسجيل دخولك للمنتدي او

الانضمام لمبتعث

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.