الأعضاء الإشتراك و التسجيل

الملتقيات
ADs

أحتاج صيغة إيميل للسفارة

أحتاج صيغة إيميل للسفارة

NOTICE

تنبيه: هذا الموضوع قديم. تم طرحه قبل 5828 يوم مضى, قد يكون هناك ردود جديدة هي من سببت رفع الموضوع!

قائمة الأعضاء الموسومين في هذا الموضوع

1. الصورة الرمزية أنفاس شتاء
    أنفاس شتاء

مبتعث مميز Characteristical Member

أنفاس شتاء كندا

أنفاس شتاء , أنثى. مبتعث مميز Characteristical Member. من السعودية , مبتعث فى كندا , تخصصى science , بجامعة Not Yet
    • Not Yet
    • science
    • أنثى
    • ,,,, اونتاريو
    • السعودية
    • Aug 2007
    المزيدl

May 10th, 2008, 01:10 PM

مريت عليها في كم موضوع

أعضاء راسلوا السفارة للتعجيل بالفيزا

بس ضيعتها

دورت في كم موضوع بلاجدوى

المشكله انها من ضمن الردود مو موضوع مستقل

افزعوا لي لاهنتوا

موفقين بعون الله
  2. To the visa section

Dear Sir / Madam

kindly i would like to inquire about my application status , because my starting date of study will be on ..../ .... / 2008 and i have to be in canada before one week at least from that date (my medical check results has been delivered to london on ..../...../ 2008 )

so i don't have sufficient time to go ahead on other procedures with the ministry of higher education with respect to the travel arrangements after the visa issuance

i will appreciate any possible help and thank you for concern

:applicant name

:date of birth

passport number

application type : student

:application date

:mobile phone

الجملة الي تحتها خط تحذفينها اذا بعدك ما سويتي الكشف الطبي اما اذا سويتيه تخليها وتكتبين فيها تاريخ وصوله لندن مكان الفراغ في التاريخ

رقم تليفون السفارة الكندية : 014882288

رقم فاكس السفارة الكندية : 014889657

الايميل حق قسم التأشيرات في السفارة الكندية الي ترسل عليه :

riyadh. visa @ international. gc. ca

طبعا الغي الفراغات الي بين الكلمات يعني ما في اي فراغ انا بس حطيتهم عشان ما يتم حذف الايميل

وبالتوفيق ان شاء الله
    7 "
  3. dear sir / madam
    I have sent my medical check up for my scholarship about 46 days ago to London, I have already checked the roles listed in the web site specified for the visas, and I know that one of the roles says that I'm not allowed to ask about the time to get my visa ready, I need to know when it is possible to get my visa so I can prepare the rest of my necessary documents. I have heard that my friends who applied with me at the same date have got their visas already

I have wrote for you this e-mail to help me if you can due to the circumstances which I'm going through

thanks

passport number
    ولا ترسلوا اكثر من اميل في اليوم الواحد حتى لا تتجاهل رسالتك على حسب معرفتي
    7 "
  4. المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة hak_341
    dear sir / madam

I have sent my medical check up for my scholarship about 46 days ago to London, I have already checked the roles listed in the web site specified for the visas, and I know that one of the roles says that I'm not allowed to ask about the time to get my visa ready, I need to know when it is possible to get my visa so I can prepare the rest of my necessary documents. I have heard that my friends who applied with me at the same date have got their visas already

I have wrote for you this e-mail to help me if you can due to the circumstances which I'm going through

thanks

passport number
    ولا ترسلوا اكثر من اميل في اليوم الواحد حتى لا تتجاهل رسالتك على حسب معرفتي

فرج الله همك

هذي الصيغه بعد ارسال الفحص الطبي

زيادة الخير بركه

أرسلت ايميلين بس

ولاردوا عليا
    7 "
  5. حاولي مرة اخرى ولكن لاترسلي اكثر من مسج في اليوم الواحد انا في العادة يوم كنت اراسلهم في في الصبح الساعة الواحدة وكان يجيني الرد في نفس اليوم الصباح الساعة العاشرة واخر رسالة رد ارسالوها لي كانت الساعة الثانية ظهرا .... يعني ما يطول الموضوع

والله يوفقكم .............
    7 "
ADs

قم بتسجيل دخولك للمنتدي او

الانضمام لمبتعث

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.