الأعضاء الإشتراك و التسجيل

الملتقيات
ADs

مساعدة write presentations

مساعدة write presentations

NOTICE

تنبيه: هذا الموضوع قديم. تم طرحه قبل 4042 يوم مضى, قد يكون هناك ردود جديدة هي من سببت رفع الموضوع!

قائمة الأعضاء الموسومين في هذا الموضوع

1. الصورة الرمزية أحمد137
    أحمد137

مبتعث جديد New Member

أحمد137 أستراليا

أحمد137 , ذكر. مبتعث جديد New Member. من السعودية , مبتعث فى أستراليا , تخصصى الحاسب الآلي , بجامعة لاتروب
    • لاتروب
    • الحاسب الآلي
    • ذكر
    • ملبورن, ملبورن
    • السعودية
    • Jan 2013
    المزيدl

April 3rd, 2013, 05:15 AM

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته

كيفكم اريد منكم حفظكم الله خدمة ابي

Presentations عن هذا .ebay.
    شراء من النت
    من 90 الى 120 كلمة ومشكورين تحياتي لكمhhg
  2. .
    Hello My bro
    I tried to write your presentation in easiest way because I know you're still language student

Hi everyone ,

My name's Ahmed,

Today, I'm going to share with you some information about the most popular website which is eBay.

As well known eBay is an American multinational internet consumer-to-consumer corporation. You can use this website to sell products and also you can pay your product as well. eBay has many kinds of products such as clothes, electronic devices, computers and primary products. So, What do you need to sell or buy by this website ?? Just make a new account "username and password" also you need put your payment details ( credit card , Master card and Paypal ). Why is it becoming so popular? ? Because it's easier than traditional way ( go to Mall and pay your staff or sell) and also it is safe and reliable website.

Think you for your attention … If you have any questions I will be happy to answer
    7 "
ADs

قم بتسجيل دخولك للمنتدي او

الانضمام لمبتعث

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.