الأعضاء الإشتراك و التسجيل

الملتقيات
ADs

طلب مساعدة ترجمة / بالإضافه اسئله لما بعد القبول

طلب مساعدة ترجمة / بالإضافه اسئله لما بعد القبول

NOTICE

تنبيه: هذا الموضوع قديم. تم طرحه قبل 3662 يوم مضى, قد يكون هناك ردود جديدة هي من سببت رفع الموضوع!

قائمة الأعضاء الموسومين في هذا الموضوع

1. الصورة الرمزية الستانس
    الستانس

مبتعث مستجد Freshman Member

الستانس أستراليا

الستانس , ذكر. مبتعث مستجد Freshman Member. من السعودية , مبتعث فى أستراليا , تخصصى management of marketing , بجامعة La Trobe University
    • La Trobe University
    • management of marketing
    • ذكر
    • Melbourne, Victoria
    • السعودية
    • Feb 2012
    المزيدl

March 19th, 2014, 04:24 PM

السلام عليكم

أخواني واحبابي
    اشكركم جميعاً واخص بالشكر الأخ صالح الغنيم لمساعدتي في http://www.mbt3th.us/vb/forum111/thread445346.html

والشكر موصول للجميع في هذا المنتدى

بعد تقديمي لجامعة لاتروب والحمد لله جائني قبول ولكن ما فهمت وش المطلوب بالظبط

اللي يطلع لي في الأبلكيشن حق الجامعه فراغين واسوي عليهم علامة صح واللي تطلب مني الموافقه على إحضار درجة اللغة وايضاً المستندات الأصليه او المصدقة
    وجائني معها ملف pdf موجود آخر الموضوع:

طيب يا اخواني اللي فهمته من الملف انه القبول كان لوحده على درجة الماجستير ويطلبون مني ادفع مقدم TOTAL DEPOSIT FOR ACCEPTANCE $13,944.
    وأنا طالب على حسابي الخاص فأبغى ادفع فقط قيمة نصف مرحلة اللغة مبدأياً حتى أنظمامي بمشيئة الله للإبتعاث فكيف الطريقة
    مع العلم انه في فراغ خاص للرسائل استطيع مراسله الجامعه عن طريقه

ثانياً أحتاج الحصول على قبول coe وقالو لي الأخوان قبول اللغه يكفي ولكن عند التقديم على التعليم العالي للحصول على موافقه طلب دارس على حسابه الخاص مشترطين الحصول على قبول اللغه والجامعه
    هل القبول الجامعي في الملف الـ pdf وطباعته يكفي واحتاج انا الأن ان ازود نفسي بقبول لغة والحصول على coe

وشكراً

Congratulations, I am pleased to advise that your application to study at La Trobe University has been successful. The details of your admission are set out below:
    La Trobe ID. No: 18029XXX (Date of Birth: 25 January 1989) Course: MASTER OF MARKETING MANAGEMENT Course CRICOS Code: 078XXXX Campus: Melbourne (Bundoora) Duration: 2 Years Advanced Standing: 0 credit points University Orientation: Commencement Date: 27 July 2015 Fees: Annual Tuition Fee $25,400.00 Tuition Fee Deposit $12,700.00 Visa Length OSHC - Single 26 months $1,244.00 TOTAL DEPOSIT FOR ACCEPTANCE $13,944.00
    Conditions of Offer: 1. IELTS (Academic) - A minimum overall band score of 6.5 with no individual band score less than 6.0.; or Pearson Test of English (Academic) (PTE) - minimum grade of 64 with no communicative skill score less than 59; or Cambridge Certificate of Advanced English (CAE) - grade of B or higher or Cambridge Certificate of Proficiency in English (CPE) - grade of C or higher; or La Trobe Melbourne EFS6 with 60% overall and 60% in final exam (PG students only).
    2. Submission of original or original certified copies of all transcripts and completion certificates.
    Comments: 1. The commencement and orientation dates are to be confirmed and are subject to change.
    2. All fees listed are based on published fees for 2014 and will be subject to increase in 2015.
    Fee Remarks: All fees quoted above are in Australian dollars and are current at the time of issuing this offer. La Trobe University reserves the right to vary fees on an annual basis. Fees will not normally rise above 7% per annum. Should the University decide to increase its fees, that increase will take effect on 1 January of the following year. In the event of a fee increase, you will be invoiced for any balance owing prior to enrolment.
    The University will issue you with a Statement of Account for your tuition fees, which will indicate the specified due date for payment of each subject. If you are enrolled in a greater than standard 60 credit point load in any semester, you may be required to pay additional tuition fees in that semester which were not previously advised to you in this letter of offer.
    Each subject that you enrol in within your course has a Census Date after which you become financially liable for subject. If you withdraw from a subject after the Census date you must still pay for the subject. The Census Date for each subject you enrol in will be shown on your Statement of Account.
    This offer is subject to the University 'Refund Policy and Privacy Statement'. The policy is detailed in the Offer Acceptance Form and is available on the following website latrobe.edu.au/international/fees/tuition
    The Australian Government’s Department of Immigration and Border Protection suggested living costs for internationals students is to allow for approximately AUD $18,610 per annum (year). This is in addition to the tuition fees outlined above. Full details of this can be seen at immi.gov.au/students/knight/change-to-student-visa.htm
    LA TROBE INTERNATIONAL
    2 / 2
    Accepting Your Offer: La Trobe University has been approved as an eligible university by the Department of Immigration and Border Protection (DIBP) for Streamlined Visa Processing (SVP). SVP allows for applicants for eligible courses (award, exchange and study abroad) to be assessed under the lowest risk assessment level irrespective of the assessment level assigned for that country. To access SVP, you must apply for a student visa with an eCoE, and not just your Letter of Offer. Please refer to Offer Acceptance Information included with your Letter of Offer for full details.
    Please ensure you read the Offer and Acceptance Information booklet available online at: latrobe.edu.au/international/apply/acceptance/accepting
    This provides important information on how to accept your offer and apply for your student visa. Course availability may be subject to change.
    I wish you well in your studies and look forward to receiving your acceptance and welcoming you to La Trobe University.
    Yours sincerely,
    Liz Stinson Executive Director, International La Trobe University
  2. السلام عليكم

اعتمدت على مترجم قوقل وتوكلت على الله وارسلت لهم التالي
    Hello
    I thank you for accepting the offer , and I'd like to get accepted at the stage of the English language at the Institute of Latrobe and I'm going to pay for the stage of the language and accept the need to show for it.

The reason for this is that the regime of King Abdullah Foreign Scholarship requires me to get a college acceptance and also getting to the stage to accept the English language and to bring ( ) for indicators on impact of the project during the years of the piece .

I will explain to you the steps required

1 - get acceptance stage language ( )
    I'm going to cover the cost of the study of my own money
    2 - I'm going to cover the cost of the study at the request of the Saudi attaché , the spectrum is usually within 3-7 months.
    3 - then Attaché Saudi Arabia will cover the full tuition .

I guess I 'm not the first Saudi students have Varjua doing the steps you take the usual steps to those who are like me.

Thank you
    7 "
  3. هلا أخوي

مبروك قبولك

قبولك مشروط بالسطر الأول ^.^

خلاص مايحتاج ترسل لهم شيء

هم أرسلولك القبول المشروط موضحا فيه الشروط لدخول البرنامج وسعر برنامجك

وبالنسبة للفلوس هم قاعدين يذكرونك إن فيه احتمالية ارتفاع أسعار

وإن هذه الأسعار فقط لهذه السنة 2014م

ماعليك من هالكلام

هذا الملف كافي للملحقية

هذا الملف بتحتاجه بعدين عقب الإنضمام لما تطلب مايسمى بالضمان المالي

بالنسبة لــ COE انت ادفع المبلغ للمعهد ويجيك .

لاتدفع شيء للجامعة

7 "
  4. السلام عليكم

الله يعطيك العافية واحيي فيك اعتمادك على نفسك

لكن .. ماكتبته عن طريق جوجل غير مقبول اطلاقا يحتاج الى تعديل واعادة ارسال
    وعليكم السلام
    شكرا لك اخي الكريم والرساله راحت عن طريق البريد وعن طريق الموقع مشكلتي الحرص الزايد
    7 "
  5. هلا أخوي

مبروك قبولك

قبولك مشروط بالسطر الأول ^.^

خلاص مايحتاج ترسل لهم شيء

هم أرسلولك القبول المشروط موضحا فيه الشروط لدخول البرنامج وسعر برنامجك

وبالنسبة للفلوس هم قاعدين يذكرونك إن فيه احتمالية ارتفاع أسعار

وإن هذه الأسعار فقط لهذه السنة 2014م

ماعليك من هالكلام

هذا الملف كافي للملحقية

هذا الملف بتحتاجه بعدين عقب الإنضمام لما تطلب مايسمى بالضمان المالي

بالنسبة لــ COE انت ادفع المبلغ للمعهد ويجيك .

لاتدفع شيء للجامعة
    الله يبارك فيك اخوي
    وجزاك الله خير على ردك
    وابشرك اعطيتهم القبول من طرفي بعد ما قريت ردك وانتظر الخطوه الأخيره عسى الله ييسرها
    وشكراً لك على التوظيح
    7 "
ADs

قم بتسجيل دخولك للمنتدي او

الانضمام لمبتعث

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.