الأعضاء الإشتراك و التسجيل

الملتقيات
ADs

رد الملحقيه على من يريد غير TRALEE لطلاب البكالوريوس وموعد ارسال القبولات

رد الملحقيه على من يريد غير TRALEE لطلاب البكالوريوس وموعد ارسال القبولات

NOTICE

تنبيه: هذا الموضوع قديم. تم طرحه قبل 4497 يوم مضى, قد يكون هناك ردود جديدة هي من سببت رفع الموضوع!

قائمة الأعضاء الموسومين في هذا الموضوع

1. الصورة الرمزية عمر الزهراني
    عمر الزهراني

متعاون سابق

عمر الزهراني أيرلندا

عمر الزهراني , ذكر. متعاون سابق. من السعودية , مبتعث فى أيرلندا , تخصصى طب , بجامعة -Institute of Technology -Tralee
    • -Institute of Technology -Tralee
    • طب
    • ذكر
    • Tralee, Co. Cerry
    • السعودية
    • Jul 2010
    المزيدl

December 7th, 2011, 11:07 AM

ok here's somthing u guys might find usefull, i talked to the irish cultural madri wish ismah w the worker there a kwaity female answered many of my questions here are the Q & A's

Q: LEEEESH mafe ay 6rega ad5l b 2012 b tralee w that i had to enter by september to do so?
    A: because @ september they only accept high level english candidates so its possible for them to enter you in 2012 at that time

Q2: what if i dont want tralee i want
    A2: she interupted and said difc? , no can do because of several reasons :
    1- many students have failed to pass the program at difc and havn't been able to get into the rcsi includin a saudi female recently who scored an amazing 8 in ielts but failed to get the 2 A 2 B requirements
    2-they wont give you 8rar ibt3ath because difc doesnt give college acceptance only the foundation year
    3-the government has sort of like a deal with tralee and tralee has a deal with rcsi so basically kl wa7ed ysa3d althani

Q3: al7een ana jayb 6.5 b al ielts bs 1 skill was 5.5 bs al exam was 2010 i recently took the toefl w scored shy 6yb mra above rcsi requirements f m38oola for the first six months all i do is study english w ana i dont need too ..atleast not that much?
    A3: if you scored 6.5 or arround it you will sit with a different group of students ya3ni bl3rbi ele jayb 5 3'er ele jayb 6 3'er ele jayb 9 each will sit m3 mjmo3a of his level and that they will get intensive sience classes bdal al english k t3wee9'

Q4:I sent my email to you about el college acceptance @ nov 22 and tomorrow its gunna be a week when am i supposed to get the acceptance msg?
    A4: bokraaaaa blktheer nrslha all or itha marra i got busy with work by the end of this week all the students will have it

Q5:Noway to enter

@ 2012 (m9mm xD)

A5: nope

Q6: 6yb last question my ielts ends @ 2012 6(june) bas ana 3ndi toefl do i have to re do the exam ?
    A6: most probably yes -.- because its more of a program than the scores buuuut you could ask because honestly im not 100% sure

last thing she said : tell the guys you know that if they have any more questions for tralee or so to wait for the acceptance email because itll have a confirmation that the student must do so he can ask them with the email he gets whatever he wants to ask to be 100% sure and ready for his studies .

w mwfgeen

b
    y Rakan Alanazi

the source

يالليت اذا في احد فاضي يترجم للي مايقدر يقرى الكلام اللي فوق

2. انا كان عندي استفسار و اتصلت على الرقم الموجود على موقع الملحقية في ايراندا اليوم و لم يستطيعوا مساعدتي. اظن الرقم تابع للمكتب المؤقت الجديد اكيد. هل بالامكان ان تعلمنا عن الرقم اللي اتصلت انت عليه او على الاقل ال link يللي طلعت منه الرقم؟ ضروري الاستفسار قبل 8 December. مشكورين.
    7 "
ADs

قم بتسجيل دخولك للمنتدي او

الانضمام لمبتعث

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.