الأعضاء الإشتراك و التسجيل

الملتقيات
ADs

Good questions, especially for nurses (NCLEX)

Good questions, especially for nurses (NCLEX)

NOTICE

تنبيه: هذا الموضوع قديم. تم طرحه قبل 4419 يوم مضى, قد يكون هناك ردود جديدة هي من سببت رفع الموضوع!

قائمة الأعضاء الموسومين في هذا الموضوع

1. الصورة الرمزية unknown name
    unknown name

مبتعث مجتهد Senior Member

unknown name الولايات المتحدة الأمريكية

unknown name , ذكر. مبتعث مجتهد Senior Member. من السعودية , مبتعث فى الولايات المتحدة الأمريكية , تخصصى -- , بجامعة --
    • --
    • --
    • ذكر
    • الأحســــــــاء, CA, NY
    • السعودية
    • Feb 2012
    المزيدl

March 22nd, 2012, 06:33 PM

Good questions for people who intend to have NCLEX_RN or, nursing
    Choose the BEST answers
    Question 1

A client scheduled for bowel surgery states to the nurse, "I'm not sure If I should have this surgery " which response by the nurse is appropriate?

1- "Don't worry .Everything will be fine"

2- It's your decision"

3- "why don't you want to have this surgery"

4- "Tell me what concerns you have about the surgery"
    Question 2

A nurse is caring for a client who just returned from the recovery room after undergoing abdominal surgery .The nurse monitors the client for which early signs of hypovolemic shock?

1-Lethargy

2-increase pulse rate

3-increase depth of respiration

4-decrease deep tendon reflexes

Question 3

A nurse is caring for a hospitalized client with angina pectoris who begins to experience chest pain. The nurse administers a sublingual nitroglycerin (Nitrostat) tablet sublingually as prescribed, but the pain is unrelieved, the nurse should take which action next?

1-Respiration the client

2-Contact the physician

3-Call the client’s family

4-Administrate another nitroglycerin tablet.

It will be very helpful if you indicate why you chose certain answer.
  2. 1-The office nurse prepares a patient diagnosed with epilepsy for a positron emission tomography (PET) scan. Which of the following directions to the patient is MOST important for the nurse to include?
    "Be prepared to feel a warm sensation when the dye is injected."
    "You’ll want to empty your bladder before the test."
    "Be sure to remove all your jewelry before you go in."
    "You will be asked to think in different ways during the test."
    2-The nurse cares for a client diagnosed with myasthenia gravis. Which of the following clinical manifestations would the nurse expect to see?
    Select all that apply.

Rigidity.
    Muscle weakness that improves with rest.
    Paresthesia of the lower extremities.
    Propulsive gait.
    Ptosis.
    Diplopia.
    3-The home care nurse visits a client diagnosed with heart failure who lives in an independent living facility. The client complains of constipation, and the nurse further assesses to determine the cause of the constipation. The nurse is MOST concerned if the client states which of the following?

“I walk at sunrise every day.”
    “I drink eight glasses of fluid each day.”
    “I never go to the salad bar.”
    “I play bridge almost every day.”

4- The psychiatric inpatient unit has had four new admissions during the last shift. Which of the following patients should the nurse see FIRST?
    A salesperson diagnosed with postpartum depression after her baby was born with Down’s syndrome and her husband threatened to divorce her.
    A police officer with a post–traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) history who was admitted with agoraphobia after two of his co-officers were shot and killed in a drug raid.
    A computer programmer admitted with a diagnosis of generalized anxiety disorder. The patient has extensive credit debt and his company just filed for bankruptcy.
    A college student admitted for depression and anxiety after his younger sibling committed suicide. His mother was recently diagnosed with lung cancer.

5- After completing charting on a patient’s record, the nurse realizes that the charting has been placed in the wrong patient’s chart. Which of the following actions by the nurse is MOST appropriate?
    Complete an incident report and place a copy in the client’s file.
    Draw a single line through each line of the incorrect entry and write a new note explaining what occurred.
    Use correction fluid to delete the wrong entry and write in the space that the note was obliterated due to patient confidentiality.
    Copy the note into the correct patient’s chart and indicate that it was erroneously put in the wrong patient’s chart.
    7 "
  3. المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة تسامق
    The answer of the 1st question is 3
    The 2nd one is difficult, 2-3-4-5-6
    Am I right?
    The 3rd one is 3
    The 4th one is 4
    The 5th one is 4
    I have a question for you: Did you take the NCLEX exam? and How was it for you?
    Thank you,,
    Well, you have only one correct question . Good try though. Try again if you do not want to try again i can post the answers if you want.
    Regardig your question, yes, i did take NCLEX-RN exam. I thought it was hard. Usually the more questions you get like question number 2, select all that apply and more pharamchology questions mean you are doing very well
    7 "
ADs

قم بتسجيل دخولك للمنتدي او

الانضمام لمبتعث

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.