الأعضاء الإشتراك و التسجيل

الملتقيات
ADs

استفسار تكفون الفزعه ياشباب

استفسار تكفون الفزعه ياشباب

NOTICE

تنبيه: هذا الموضوع قديم. تم طرحه قبل 5169 يوم مضى, قد يكون هناك ردود جديدة هي من سببت رفع الموضوع!

قائمة الأعضاء الموسومين في هذا الموضوع

1. الصورة الرمزية motlaq
    motlaq

مبتعث جديد New Member

motlaq الولايات المتحدة الأمريكية

motlaq , ذكر. مبتعث جديد New Member. من السعودية , مبتعث فى الولايات المتحدة الأمريكية , تخصصى Radiology , بجامعة معهدالسعودي الالماني
    • معهدالسعودي الالماني
    • Radiology
    • ذكر
    • ماديسون, ويسكانسون
    • السعودية
    • Feb 2010
    المزيدl

February 3rd, 2010, 12:52 AM

[SIZE="3"]بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
    السلام عليكم ورحمه الله وبركاته اما بعد ...
    اسعد الله مساكم بانا موضوعي ياشباب ناوي اكمل دراستي في امريكا وبالتحديد في ولايه ويسكانس مدينه ماديسون بعد الاستفسارات عن المدينه وعن المعاهد للغه الانجليزيه اعجبني معهد ويسلي ودخلت على موقعهم وقدمت طلب على الدراسه في هاذا المعهد المهم جاتني رساله منهم ابي منكم ياشباب تفهموني وش محتوى الرساله هل هم قبلوني ويبغون وثيقه ماليه ولا ماقبلوني عشان اني مارسلت لهم وثيقه ماليه وهاذي الرساله

Dear Mutlaq,

Thank you for your application to study at WESLI. Unfortunately, the credit card number you provided on the application was declined. Please use the attached form to submit a new, valid number.

Also, please email or fax your financial document, which proves that you have enough money to pay your tuition and live in Madison. It should show at least US $4200 for each session of study. If you plan to stay longer, you should be able to show a larger amount or monthly earnings to continue to support you. This proof can be any of the following:

* A copy of your personal bank statement.
    * A copy of your parent's or other sponsor's bank statement, along with a letter saying that this person agrees to support you in the US.
    * A document from your government or the agency paying for your study saying that they will pay for your expenses at WESLI.

I cannot make an I-20 without this document.

Finally, I see on you application that you want to come for the Spring 2 session. Will you have enough time to get a visa before March 1? If not, please tell me which session you want to attend. Summer 1 begins on April 29 and Summer 2 begins on June 29.

Please let me know if you have any questions. I look forward to working with you.

Sincerely,

Taylor Peterson
    WESLI -- Wisconsin English Second Language Institute
    19 N. Pinckney St.
    Madison, WI 53703, USA
    Fax: 608-257-4346
    Tel: 608-257-4300
    WESLI - Wisconsin English as a Second Language Institute

Sample: Financial support statement letter

Dear Admissions Officer:

My name is _______________________.
    I am the ________________________(Relationship with the student) of_____________________________(Student's Name).
    This letter is to state that I will provide financial support for __________________(Student_s Name) while he/she (circle one) studies at WESLI and live in the US.

Attached please also see my financial documentation to show that I have at least US $ ___________________ in my bank account, and I am capable of supporting the above-mentioned student.

Sincerely,

_________________________(Signature)

_________________________(Print your name)

__________________ (Date)
  2. Unfortunately, the credit card number you provided on the application was declined. Please use the attached form to submit a new, valid number
    الفيزا الي استخدمتها في التقديم على الجامعه رفضت
    لذلك استخدم الملف المرفق مع الرساله لارسال رقم فيزا صحيح

please email or fax your financial document, which proves that you have enough money to pay your tuition and live in Madison. It should show at least US $4200 for each session of study

وثيقه ماليه بمبلغ وقدره 4200 لكل session

Finally, I see on you application that you want to come for the Spring 2 session. Will you have enough time to get a visa before March 1? If not, please tell me which session you want to attend. Summer 1 begins on April 29 and Summer 2 begins on June 29

اخيرا في الابليكيشن متوقع انك تدرس في بدايه مارس. يميديك طلع فيزا؟؟؟
    اذا مايمديك علمهم في اي session ودك تدرس
    وللمعلوميه فيه عندهم session يبدا في 29 ابريل

وشكرا
    7 "
  3. المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة motlaq
    طيب هل هم قبلوني ويبون ضمان مالي واخلص اوراقي لهم ولا خلاص رفضوني حتى لو اجيب ضمان مالي ممكن احد من الاخوه يوضح لي النقطه هاذي

شاكرين ومقدرين حسن التعاون

لارفضوك ولا قبلوك

بس يبي لك تكمل اوراق وراسلهم
    7 "
ADs

قم بتسجيل دخولك للمنتدي او

الانضمام لمبتعث

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.