السلام عليكم ورحمة اللهوبكرتاه
اخواني حبيت انكم تساعدوني في التسجيل بمعهد تعليم اللغه بجامعة ولاية يوتا
ماني فاهم قصة دفع الرسوم هل هي قبل والا بعد
اتمنى احد يعلمني خطوات التسجيل وكيف اخذ الايتونتي عشان اكمل اجراءات الفيزا لاني لغتي الانجلزيه ضعيفه شوي وعيني حمرات من كثر البحث والترجمه
هذه اللي وجدته في قسم الفيزا على موقع الجامعه:
English Language Institute Visa Information
In order to participate in the English Language Institute at The University of Utah (ELI), you must apply for an F-1 visa. If you do not already have it, you will need to apply to ELI. Prospective students applying outside the U.S. must submit the I-20 to an American Embassy or Consular Office in order to obtain the F-1 visa for entrance into the United States and the English Language Institute. We suggest that you begin this process no later than 90 days before the start of the term you wish to attend.
First, fill out the application form
and return it with a $65 application fee and an official or notarized bank statement verifying financial support for the length of study desired (approximately $3,000 per session).
Upon receipt of the application form, fee, and necessary documents, ELI will mail the student a letter of acceptance and a Certificate of Eligibility (I-20). Express mail service is available, upon request. Please contact the ELI office
for the actual charge to your country.
There will be a $35 late fee charged for applications received less than 30 days before start date.
Once you have received the I-20 form, you will need to apply for your F-1 (student) visa at the American Consulate in your country before coming to the U.S. For locations of U.S. Consulates and Embassies, visit usembassy.state.gov/
Processing of the F-1 visa may take days or weeks, depending upon your area. Allow enough time for this process.
For Visa wait time, check travel.state.gov/visa/temp/wait/tempvisitors_wait.php
For more details on Student Visa, see travel.state.gov/visa/temp/types/types_1268.html
Download your Visa applications at evisaforms.state.gov/ Required documents
for your visa application:
U. S. Citizenship and Immigration Services
- Form I-20A-B, Certificate of Eligibility for Nonimmigrant (F-1) Student Status-For Academic and Language Students
- Receipt of I-901 SEVIS fee ($100): to pay this fee, visit www.fmjfee.com/index.jhtml
- Form DS-156: download or fill out online at evisaforms.state.gov/
- Form DS-158: download at www.state.gov/m/a/dir/forms/
- Your passport that is valid for at least six months after your arrival into the United States.
- One (1) 2x2 photograph, see photograph requirements at travel.state.gov/visa/temp/info/info_1287.html
- An MRV fee receipt to show payment of the visa application fee. ($100)
- A visa issuance fee if applicable, for more details, visit www.travel.state.gov/visa/reciprocity/index.htm
- Financial evidence showing that you or your sponsor can fully cover your tuition and living expenses while studying in the U.S.
- Proof that you plan to return home after completing your studies. The Consulate wants you to show your economic ties to your country.
- Transcripts and diplomas from previous institutions attended.
- Scores from standardized tests such as the TOEFL, SAT, GRE, GMAT, etc.