الأعضاء الإشتراك و التسجيل

الملتقيات
ADs

مساعدة ضمتن مالي الجامعة و تغير المعهد

مساعدة ضمتن مالي الجامعة و تغير المعهد

NOTICE

تنبيه: هذا الموضوع قديم. تم طرحه قبل 4692 يوم مضى, قد يكون هناك ردود جديدة هي من سببت رفع الموضوع!

قائمة الأعضاء الموسومين في هذا الموضوع

1. الصورة الرمزية غيمة عطر
    غيمة عطر

مبتعث مميز Characteristical Member

غيمة عطر الولايات المتحدة الأمريكية

غيمة عطر , أنثى. مبتعث مميز Characteristical Member. من السعودية , مبتعث فى الولايات المتحدة الأمريكية , تخصصى organic chemistory , بجامعة ohio university
    • ohio university
    • organic chemistory
    • أنثى
    • athens, ohio
    • السعودية
    • Feb 2009
    المزيدl

June 16th, 2011, 10:35 PM

صباحكم رضا
    حابة اعرف ايش اجراءات تغير المعهد و اخذ ضمان مالي للجامعة راسلت المشرف ما فهمت علية
    كتب لي بخصوص ضمان الجامعة
    وبخصوص الضمان المالي من اجل القبول فيجب إتباع الأتي:
    When you are Requesting a Financial Grantee for Admission Only.
    Dear All Students,
    These are the procedure in order to issue FG for admission, you must include in your Email with your name and SACM ID number.
    1- Name of the major that you assigned for from your agency. ______________________
    2- Degree you trying to pressed._____________________________
    3- Name of the university._________________________________
    When I receive this information, I will forward them to Mr. Tariq Elshaik for approval when the major at the university is recommended or not. INSH ALLAH, I wish you the best of luck in your endeavors to finish your education.

و
    وبخصوص المعهد الملحقية لا تصدر ضمان مالي من اجل القبول!!! لأن يمكن للطالب الحصول على قبول من معاهد اللغة بدون ضمان مالي.

وبخصوص تغيير المعهد فيجي عليك إتبا الأتي:
    When you are Requesting Changing ESL Institute there is New Regulations.
    Dear All ESL Students,
    These are new regulations in order to get approval for changing ESL Institute.
    1- A letter indicating what exactly you want. Please notice you can write it in Arabic and sign it.
    2- You have to provide me with a letter of a conditional admission from the university that you are going to study English and academically.
    3- A letter of acceptance to study ESL program.
    4- Notice that all these documents have to be in PDF files.
    5- Apply through the EGOV. using changing ESL to ESL request.
    6- You should fill out the attached pledge letter and attached it with your request.
    7- Latest transcript from the ESL school, it is must.
    Note, SACM will approve the transfer in the end of the current term at the current school. The sooner you act upon these letters, the sooner I will process your request for the approval from our Director. Once I get the approval I will issue the FGs for the ESL institute. INSHALLAH, I wish you the best of luck in your endeavors to finish your education.

طيب دحين الجامعة اللي قدمت فيها طاليه اوراقي كاملة يعني و انا راح اكمل لغة عندهم يعني ما اطلب الا ضمان جامعة فقط

2. اخوي انا نفس وضعك بنقل من المعهد الا انا فيه لمعهد ثاني وبدرس بالجامعه التابعه له راسلت مشرفتي وطلبت منها كتبت لها Financial Grantee For Admission Purposes
    وطبعا اسم الجامعه والتخصص ورسلت لي بنفس اليوم الضمان المالي وقدمت اوراقي مع الضماني ودحين استلمت القبول بس انتظر موافقه الملحقيه ربي يسسهل وبالتوفيق = )
    7 "
ADs

قم بتسجيل دخولك للمنتدي او

الانضمام لمبتعث

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.