الأعضاء الإشتراك و التسجيل

الملتقيات
ADs

شرح أستاذ أمريكي يستقبل أسئلتكم حول اختبار التوفل

شرح أستاذ أمريكي يستقبل أسئلتكم حول اختبار التوفل

NOTICE

تنبيه: هذا الموضوع قديم. تم طرحه قبل 4390 يوم مضى, قد يكون هناك ردود جديدة هي من سببت رفع الموضوع!

قائمة الأعضاء الموسومين في هذا الموضوع

1. الصورة الرمزية Andrew
    Andrew

مبتعث جديد New Member

Andrew الولايات المتحدة الأمريكية

Andrew , ذكر. مبتعث جديد New Member. من الولايات المتحدة الأمريكية , مبتعث فى الولايات المتحدة الأمريكية , تخصصى Astronomy , بجامعة University of Pittsburgh
    • University of Pittsburgh
    • Astronomy
    • ذكر
    • Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
    • الولايات المتحدة الأمريكية
    • Mar 2012
    المزيدl

March 12th, 2012, 02:04 PM

أنا أستاذ أمريكي متخصص في إعداد الطلاب لاختبار التوفل أستقبل أسئلتكم حول التوفل وكيف الاستعداد له وأقسامه الأربع ومشكلاته، حاولوا أن تسألوا بالإنجليزية لأنكم بذلك تستعدون للاختبار بالتطبيق
    I am an American TOEFL tutor who can help you with your questions about the TOEFL, its sections, or problems related to it. Please try to ask in English, since you should be practicing your English as much as possible if you are really preparing for TOEFL
  2. المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة loletasi
    can you give us some information about the test ?
    i do not have any idea about it
    thanks
    Thanks for the question. If you want some basic information in English about TOEFL, you can visit the Saudi-TOEFL Network: Saudi TOEFL

If you would like some basic articles about TOEFL in Arabia, then check out some of the great posts here on this forum:

ملتقى اللغة الإنجليزية English Language Forum

I hope this helps.
    7 "
  3. المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة mwh
    Firstly,I say to you thanks alot.

Please can you give us the ways that help us improving our English skills

Finely,we need a lot of exercises that are similar to the real exam

Thank you again MR.Andrew
    And thank you! Improve your general English with English courses, reading and listening to lots of real English programs, English grammar books like Raymond Murphy's English Grammar in Use, and Advanced Grammar in Use (Cambridge).

Well, for exercises like what is on the TOEFL, you'll need a good TOEFL Preparation Book. The ETS Official Guide is from the company that makes the test, so its very important to read . Other great books like the "Longman" book will give you a lot more exercises than what's available in the ETS guide.

I hope this helps, and best wishes.
    7 "
ADs

قم بتسجيل دخولك للمنتدي او

الانضمام لمبتعث

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.