الأعضاء الإشتراك و التسجيل

الملتقيات
ADs

مساعدة Guys I really need your help and assistance

مساعدة Guys I really need your help and assistance

NOTICE

تنبيه: هذا الموضوع قديم. تم طرحه قبل 4401 يوم مضى, قد يكون هناك ردود جديدة هي من سببت رفع الموضوع!

قائمة الأعضاء الموسومين في هذا الموضوع

1. الصورة الرمزية bor6om
    bor6om

مبتعث جديد New Member

bor6om الولايات المتحدة الأمريكية

bor6om , ذكر. مبتعث جديد New Member. من السعودية , مبتعث فى الولايات المتحدة الأمريكية , تخصصى Biomedical Engineering , بجامعة CincinnatiState Tech&Community College
    • CincinnatiState Tech&Community College
    • Biomedical Engineering
    • ذكر
    • cincinnati, Ohio
    • السعودية
    • Apr 2012
    المزيدl

April 8th, 2012, 05:43 AM

My name is Faris Masri, I study in Cincinnati, OH. I got an acceptance letter and an I-20 from University of Cincinnati but there were some problems with sacm so I couldn't start studying there. So I found a community college and sacm agreed and gave me the green light to submit all requirements. Currently I'm in Saudi Arabia and haven't received my I-20 from the community college.

?My question is: can I enter the U.S. with university of cincinnati's I-20

Note**:the I-20 ends on 2013

Thank you so much guys
  2. I would strongly suggest you to transfer your SEVIS first and get a new I-20 before your return, just to be in the safe side. Contact UC to transfer your SEVIS then contact the new college to issue your new I-20 and mail to you. The transferring process should not take more than 2 days.

By the way, do you know if your SEVIS is still active? how long have you been away from the U.S?
    7 "
  3. The problem is that there is a form that is one of the requirements to issue the I-20 and must be filled out by sacm. But they didn't agree to fill it out and that's why I didn't get my I-20.
    I've transferred my SEVIS record to the community college but they said that the previous school cannot transfer my records because I haven't opened a file there but now I have one alhamdulillah. So I don't know, if my SEVIS record is still at UC, can I enter the U.S.
    Thanks
    7 "
ADs

قم بتسجيل دخولك للمنتدي او

الانضمام لمبتعث

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.