مبتعث جديد New Member
hwawy , ذكر. مبتعث جديد New Member. من السعودية
, مبتعث فى السعودية
, تخصصى هندسة
, بجامعة ام القرى
- جدة, جدة
- Jun 2013
June 7th, 2013, 06:05 AM
شوف هذا النموذج وبعد ماتخلص ارسله لبروفريدينق احسن
P O Box
I am a positive and dedicated person that keen to learn new skills and I can easily adapt to different roles and different work environments. My achievements and skills demonstrate the outstanding capabilities to work in academic fields and large industries.
Skills and Achievements
Leadership and Project Management
I have been assigned as a leader in several work environments and different positions:
• Vice chairman of the E-learning center in the college of telecom and electronics (CTE) from February 2009 till now.
• I have led several workshops for the E-learning center of the (CTE) in order to promote the electronic exams, class management and E-learning.
• Working as supervisor for Microsoft stand in COMDEX 2000, 2001 and 2002 IT Exhibitions (Jeddah).
• Studying the course of PMP
• Being involved in many coursework during studying the master degree in England has significantly influenced my ability and skills in time management and working effectively by deadlines due to the high amount of coursework were given and all of them were submitted simultaneously.
• In addition, working as a vice chairman of the E-learning center in the College of Technology has impacted positively the skills of dealing with many projects and overcome many challenges concurrently.
• Member of the CTE group which was allocated to set the strategic goals, mission and vision of the college.
• Active member of the student’s Union in Glamorgan University.
• Being involved as a team member in many voluntary work helping the public
• Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7
• Linux: almost all versions
• Office 97/2000/2003/2007
• Internet applications and E-mails
• Visual basic.net programming
Arabic: as a mother tongue.
English: fluently (writing, speaking) and an outstanding presentation skills.
Qualifications and Education
• MSc degree in Computer Systems Security (September 2007-October 2008) from Glamorgan University England, with a Merit degree.
• Full Academic Year in Cardiff University, England, studying English Language as a foreign language for academic approach ( September 2006-August 2007)
• BSc degree in Computer Science ( September 1998-Dec 2002), King Abdullaziz University, Saudi Arabia
• Quality Assurance Programme in Education ( 12 weeks – 14 July 2010 ), City College Brighton and Hove, United Kingdom)
• International Computer Driving License ICDL, 2005
• Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP), 2003
• Cisco Certified Network Association (CCNA), 2008
• Cisco certified Instructor in CCNA1 and 2, 2009
• Project Management Professional PMP, 2009
• Cisco certified Instructor in IT 1, 2010
2009 (Feb)- still working College of Telecomm & Electronics, Jeddah, Vice Chairman of the E-learning centre
2006 (Jan-Aug) Technical College , Makkah, member of Computer Department
Oct 2003- Jan 2006 Technical College , Alqunfuda, member of Computer Department
Jan 2003- Oct 2003 Abdullah Saeed Bugshan & Bros. As a Programmer
2002 (March-May) SACCS (Saudi Creative Communication Services) As a Technical Support
Abdullatif Jameel Company as a Customer Support
Voluntary work Experience
• 2007 (Apr-June) Teaching Arabic for English speakers
• 2007 (Mar- Sept) Tourist advisor for Arab visitors to the UK through the internet
University of Glamorgan, England
Email: ___________ Dr ________________
benefactor 7 "
June 7th, 2013, 06:11 AM
مشكور اخوي بس انا ابغي نفس السيرة الذاتيه اللي كتبتها وانا خريج جديد ما عندي لا دورات ولا خبرات صعبه اخذ مثل اللي قلت
ابي سيرتي مثل ما سويتها ولكن اقصد تصحيح لغوي بس لاني ما اعرف انجليزي تمام
hwawy 7 "
June 7th, 2013, 11:31 AM