الأعضاء الإشتراك و التسجيل

الملتقيات
ADs

مساعدة راسلت جامعة قونزاقا وهاذا ردهم !! علي ؟

مساعدة راسلت جامعة قونزاقا وهاذا ردهم !! علي ؟

NOTICE

تنبيه: هذا الموضوع قديم. تم طرحه قبل 3831 يوم مضى, قد يكون هناك ردود جديدة هي من سببت رفع الموضوع!

قائمة الأعضاء الموسومين في هذا الموضوع

1. الصورة الرمزية شاكر الرويلي
    شاكر الرويلي

مبتعث جديد New Member

شاكر الرويلي الولايات المتحدة الأمريكية

شاكر الرويلي , ذكر. مبتعث جديد New Member. من السعودية , مبتعث فى الولايات المتحدة الأمريكية , تخصصى Civil Engineering , بجامعة فهآوه :")
    • فهآوه :")
    • Civil Engineering
    • ذكر
    • باقي اخطط عليها, باقي شويات
    • السعودية
    • Oct 2013
    المزيدl

October 29th, 2013, 11:17 AM

Thank you for your interest in Gonzaga University. Harry Daniels-Schatz (isss@gonzaga.edu) will be your admission counselor. He will be happy to assist you through the application process. Following is a list of the materials necessary to complete your application to Gonzaga University. We will contact you directly if additional information is required.

r Complete the Common Application online at: www.commonapp.org (or download the forms online and submit to Gonzaga University’s Office of Admission)

r $50 application fee (payable through www.commonapp.org)

r Proof of English proficiency

§ Native speaker

§ Official TOEFL score of at least 550 written / 213 computer / 80 IBT or

§ Score of 6.0 or better on the IELTS or

§ Score of 3 or better in the APIEL test or

§ SAT with subsections showing 500 or higher or a Composite ACT score of no less than 23 or

§ Satisfactory completion of Gonzaga University’s English as a Second Language

(ESL) program

r Personal Essay and Activities List (found on the Common Application)

r SAT or ACT test scores (if you have them)

r Official transcripts in English from all high schools, colleges, and universities attended

r Common Application School Report

r One Common Application Teacher Evaluation

r Gonzaga Common Application Supplement

r Common Application International Supplement

r Copy of Passport (emailed to admissions@gonzaga.edu)

r Send your application materials to:

Gonzaga University

Office of Admission

502 E. Boone Avenue

Spokane, WA 99258-0102

Once accepted, international students must submit the following in order to receive an I-20:

r Completed Financial Declaration OR an official Sponsorship Letter

r Original bank statements which support the information provided on the Financial Declaration

r $400 confirmation deposit

Please contact Gonzaga’s International Student Advisor if you have questions!

isp@gonzaga.edu

APPLICATION DEADLINES

Freshman

Transfer

Priority – Fall

March 1

June 1

Regular Decision – Fall

May 1

June 1

Spring

November 1

November 15

DEPOSITS & FEES

Once you are accepted to the university and confirm your enrollment, you must submit a $400 confirmation deposit to secure your place in the class and initiate your course registration. I-20’s will be issued after the confirmation deposit is received. Contact isp@gonzaga.edu for more information.

Freshman

Transfer

Priority applicants – Fall

May 1

July 1

Regular Applicants – Fall

June 1

July 1

Spring applicants

December 1

December 1

If you are unable to submit your Common Application online, you can download the forms and mail them to the Office of Admission:

First Year Common Application

School Report

Teacher Evaluation

Gonzaga Common Application Supplement

Common Application Instructions

ارجو من احد الاخوان انه يفسر لي ردهم
    لاني راسلت لهم عندكم قبول مشروط وكم متطلباتكم لدخول الجامعه للطالب الاجنبي !!!!

2. إيه هآلجآمعة بولآية وآشنطن .. آلجآمعة أللي أعرفه عندهـــم قبول مشروط ..
    وأنآ توآصلت معهـــم كثير كثير ..

ترى مآقريت آلإيميل كآمل .. ولكــن من نظرهـ سريعه هم يشرحون لكـ آلشروط آلعآدية للدرآسة ..
    هــم مآخلوآ شي مآرسلوهـ لكـ ..
    إنت وش بتدرس بكآلوريوس ولآ مآجستير ..؟!
    7 "
  3. الإيميل اللي انت ناسخه مثل ماقال اخوي حروف هذا متطلبات الجامعه للقبول ..

ونعم عندهم قبول مشروط .. لمعهد اللغه الخاص فيهم ..

هذا الرابط راح يوضح قيمة الكلاسات لفصلين دراسيين "قيمه تقديريه" : Tuition & Fees - Gonzaga University
    لكن مايعني ان هذا هو المبلغ النهائي واللي راح يفرضونه عليك في الايتوني !
    لأن فيه بعض الامور تقدر تستغني عنها مثل سكن الجامعه والتأمين الطبي ! وهذا راح يقلل قيمة الرسوم الدراسية !
    وهذي الأمور راح انت تحددها وقت التقديم .. لان راح تلاقي سؤال حول السكن ما اذا كنت تبي تسكن عندهم او لا .. وسؤال حول التأمين اذا كان عندك تأمين طبي او تبيهم يعطونك تأمين !
    كل هذي تقدر تتحكم فيها من الابلكيشن حق التسجيل .. وهي اللي تحدد الرسوم اللي راح يفرضونها عليك ..

وتقدر تقدم عليهم بقبول مشروط من خلال هذا الرابط :
    ESL Online Application - Gonzaga University

إذا احتجت مساعده .. أرجع وحدث موضوعك هذا .. وإن شاء الله راح تلاقي المساعده اللي تحتاجها بأي امر

7 "
  4. السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته

راسلت جامعة وهاذا ردهم لي ... انا اللي ما فهمته هل عندهم قبول مشروط ؟ ويعادلون لي والا لا !

هاذا اللي ارسلته vvvv

Dear Sir/Madam

My name is Shaker Ayish and I am from Saudi Arabia. Recently I have obtained a scholarship from my Government which gives me the opportunity to travel to another country to study. I have chosen the United States for this opportunity. I was wondering if you would think about accepting me into your university as I want to acquire a Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering. I have a diploma in industrial instrumentation and control skills.

I would like to know about your English proficiency requirements.

Also could you tell me the following?

- What is the required score I need to study at your Facility? I.e. what English qualifications would I need?

- Do you provide a conditional admission for international students?

If you are interested in my offer please reply back.

Best regards
    .................................................. .................................................. ...........................

وهاذا جوابهم لي .... ممكن احد يشرح لي Dear Sir/Madame,

We welcome your interest in AUT University - the University for the Changing World. There are many reasons to consider studying at AUT - from the quality of the education you’ll receive to the quality of life you’ll enjoy in Auckland and New Zealand. We perform our teaching, research and other duties as defined under the Education Act (1989). Over 4,000 international students from more than 85 countries find a warm and welcoming environment at AUT - AUT University: facts, figures and background

Entry requirements

UG Programmes (Pre-degree, Bachelor)

· Applicants for whom English is a second language must have an IELTS (Academic) score.

GAR-Schedule-1-Academic-Calendar-2013.pdf

· Academic entry requirements per country.

International student entry requirements for undergraduate degrees and diplomas

PG Programmes (PGDip/PGCert, Master)

· Applicants for whom English is a second language must have an IELTS (Academic) score.

· Academic entry requirements

https://dev.aut.ac.nz/_media/intrane..._ACTION=login&

PhD enquiries please email phdadmissions@aut.ac.nz

Doctoral Studies (Doctor of Philosophy - PhD and Named Doctorates) Studies may be in the following areas: Education, Art and Design, Communication Studies, Computer and Information Sciences, Engineering, Applied Science, Health Science, Social Science International PhD candidates will be eligible for New Zealand tuition fees (approx. NZ$7,200) PhD student’s wives/husbands are eligible for work permits and dependent children are eligible for schooling at primary or secondary level.

How to Apply

International students: How to apply

International Fees 2014

2014-International-Fees-1109-2.pdf

There is an Enrolment fee of NZ$150 charged at the time of acceptance of an Offer of Place, a Learner Services fee of NZ$540.80 and a Travel and Medical Insurance fee NZ$585

Study Areas

AUT study areas: qualifications, research, careers and staff

Accommodation

Accommodation at AUT University

Scholarships

Scholarships and awards at AUT University: an overview of what we offer

Important dates and application deadlines

Key dates and official publications: AUT University

International students: How to apply

Kind regards

AUT International Centre

AUT University
    7 "
  5. المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة الكويكبي
    الرسالة تتضمن معلومات عامه مافيها شيء يخصك .....

ولا فيه أي ذكر للقبول المشروط

طالبين في الأيلتس IELTS (Academic) score - Overall score of 6.0 with no band less than 5.5
    هههههههههه يعني مسحوبن علي بكل كلامي اللي كاتبه عآشو

يالغالي كنت اتوقع ان بها شي يمدي استفيد منه انا مشكلتي الوحيده اني القى معادلة للدبلوم اللي معي

مشكور
    7 "
  6. في هاذي اتوقع يعني من اللي قريته بموقعه انه يدرسونك انقلش لمرحلة البكالوريوس
    Entry requirements

UG Programmes (Pre-degree, Bachelor)

والا مخطي ؟
    7 "
  7. المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة الكويكبي
    قسم بالله لخبطت راسي
    مو من شوي منزل موضوع مثل هذا عن نيوزلاندا
    هههههههههههههههههههههه اسف والله ياخوك لو تسنعني بتسوي بي خير
    انا لحد الحين لي شهرين احوس وارسل والمشكله ازعجهم ازعاج هههههههههههههه
    7 "
ADs

قم بتسجيل دخولك للمنتدي او

الانضمام لمبتعث

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.