الأعضاء الإشتراك و التسجيل

الملتقيات
ADs

استفسار استفسار عن Car Lease

استفسار استفسار عن Car Lease

NOTICE

تنبيه: هذا الموضوع قديم. تم طرحه قبل 3780 يوم مضى, قد يكون هناك ردود جديدة هي من سببت رفع الموضوع!

قائمة الأعضاء الموسومين في هذا الموضوع

1. لله يديكم العافية وماقصرتو جميعا واسال الله ان يسهل دربكم اين ماكنتم ويحفظكم جميعا
    انا كان نفسي اخد سيارة بي اي طريقة شرط اني اقدر امتلكها في نهاية العقد لكن شكلها صعبة شويتين
    اخواني عندي استفسار بسيط ..انا قبل شهر عجبتني سيارة وتراسلت مع الديلر لكني مافهمت و اخاف يكون نصاب

The car is already at our Military Logistic Department in U.S. Marine Corps Air Station Cherry Point, California stored in a military compound ready to go. The Logistic Department will deliver the vehicle to your home, so there is no charge for this delivery. Shipping will take 4-5 days to the destination. All documents you need for ownership, manuals and bill of sale will be provided along with the car.

For the payment I would like to use Amazon Payments (payment will be via bank wire transfer). They will keep your money until you receive and inspect the car. So, this is not a blind transaction, you can see the car before committing to buy and to eliminate any concerns you will have 15 days to inspect it. If you decide not to keep it Amazon Payments will refund you the money, no questions asked, and shipping back will be my concern. But I assure you won't be the case. I think this is more than fair for both of us.

Now, if you are serious about this and want to move forward, just mail me back with:
    - Your full name - Required by Amazon Payments.
    - Your shipping address and phone number - Required by the Logistic Department (They will call you with delivery/pickup instructions 1 day ahead so you can communicate what time schedule work best for your to receive the car).

Sorry for the long email I have tried to explain the entire process. I would also like to inform you that I'm entertaining two other offers at this moment, so please let me know your decision as soon as possible.

Looking forward to hearing from you,
    Sgt. Camelia Mear
    USMC ANG 116 AMXS
    وسامحوني لو كلفت عليكم
    7 "
  2. السلام عليكم
    اختصاراً
    يقول ان السياره مخزنه بكمبونود عسكري بكالفورنيا
    وقسم الوجستيه بيوصلونها لك ببلاش بياخذ من اربع الى خمس ايام
    يقول لك ابي استخدم الامزون عن طريقة الشراء ويبغى اسمك كامل من متطلباات الشراء وان الامزون بيخلون عندهم الفلوس لحد ماتوصلك السياره لمدة 15 يوم
    يبغون الاسم كامل علشان تحويل الفلوس عن طريق الامازون
    والعنوان مع رقم التلفون علشان القسم اللوجستي

قبل فتره شفت اعلانات مثل كذا عن طريق الكراقزلست اذا انت ساكن بشرق امريكا ينزلون اعلانات بغرب امريكا والعكس يعني مكان بعيد عنك
    ويقول لك ان عندي دوره عسكريه ولا احتاج السياره وقررت ابيعها وسعر البيع يكون مغري جداً جداً جداً

اتوقع انها نصب وسرقة
    7 "
2 من 2 صفحة 2 من 2 12
ADs

قم بتسجيل دخولك للمنتدي او

الانضمام لمبتعث

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.