الأعضاء الإشتراك و التسجيل

الملتقيات
ADs

استفسار استفسار عن تخصص هندسة الطيران

استفسار استفسار عن تخصص هندسة الطيران

NOTICE

تنبيه: هذا الموضوع قديم. تم طرحه قبل 3687 يوم مضى, قد يكون هناك ردود جديدة هي من سببت رفع الموضوع!

قائمة الأعضاء الموسومين في هذا الموضوع

1. الصورة الرمزية Ayman Jassim
    Ayman Jassim

مبتعث جديد New Member

Ayman Jassim الولايات المتحدة الأمريكية

Ayman Jassim , ذكر. مبتعث جديد New Member. من السعودية , مبتعث فى الولايات المتحدة الأمريكية , تخصصى هندسة طيران , بجامعة جامعة كلودور
    • جامعة كلودور
    • هندسة طيران
    • ذكر
    • البيت, المجلس
    • السعودية
    • Mar 2014
    المزيدl

March 22nd, 2014, 10:41 PM

السلام عليكم و رحمة الله و بركاته

اسعد الله اوقاتكم بكل خير

انا بإذن الله تعالى مقدم على الابتعاث و اخترت تخصص هندسة الطيران و بالتحديد كفني صيانة

هل تخصص هندسة الطيران معترف فيه في المملكة السعودية؟!

اذا كان معترف فيه فارجو وضع قائمة بالجامعات اللي تدرس التخصص في امريكا

و شكرا لحسن تعاونكم
  2. R U crazy 0.0! of course its the best of best major I had ever seen in my life, looks at me for example I serve in the best company ( Saudi Aramco ) for seven years as Security man and I plan to work in this environment besides these lovely planes and I got that chance to join the best department ever in this company but unfortunately Industrial Security didn't allow me to transfer, so I think in many ways to solve this problem but I believe now I need to change the way I live and continuo my higher education as you exactly, so please my brother keep up and love this major at least for me :-) .

Best wishes U and all readers ...
    7 "
  3. المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة Knight-F7
    R U crazy 0.0! of course its the best of best major I had ever seen in my life, looks at me for example I serve in the best company ( Saudi Aramco ) for seven years as Security man and I plan to work in this environment besides these lovely planes and I got that chance to join the best department ever in this company but unfortunately Industrial Security didn't allow me to transfer, so I think in many ways to solve this problem but I believe now I need to change the way I live and continuo my higher education as you exactly, so please my brother keep up and love this major at least for me :-) .

Best wishes U and all readers ...

thanks man i'll try my best and good luck in your studyings
    7 "
ADs

قم بتسجيل دخولك للمنتدي او

الانضمام لمبتعث

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.