Thank you for your interest in our programs. If you would like to apply for one of our programs, please fill out the application attached to this e-mail and send it to AID@pce.uw.edu
with the following items:
· A non-refundable application fee of $50 USD
· A copy of the page in your passport with your picture, name, and birthdate
· An official bank statement (less than six months old), in English, that confirms you have the funds necessary to cover all tuition and living expenses while you are in the U.S.
For your reference:
· Campus IEP Summer Quarter begins on June 17, 2014, and ends on August 22, 2014
· Campus IEP Autumn Quarter begins on September 18, 2014, and ends on December 5, 2014
· Downtown IEP Summer Quarter begins on June 19, 2014, and ends on August 21, 2014
· Downtown IEP Autumn Quarter begins on September 22, 2014, and ends on December 4, 2014
Please be aware that CIEP Summer Quarter and Autumn Quarter have already closed to Arabic-speaking students. DIEP Summer Quarter has also closed to Arabic-speaking students. DIEP Autumn Quarter may close to Arabic-speaking students at any time.
Ms. Ali Dahmer
Admissions and Immigration
University of Washington Educational Outreach
International & English Language Programs
Seattle, Washington 98195-9450
Tel: (206) 543-6242 FAX: (206) 685-9572
Email: email@example.com International & English Language Programs | University of Washington
The University of Washington Campus Intensive English Program is accredited by the Commission on English Language Program Accreditation (CEA). Accreditation by CEA signifies that an English language program or Institution has met nationally-accepted standards of excellence and assures students and their sponsors that the English language instruction and related services will be of the highest quality.