الأعضاء الإشتراك و التسجيل

الملتقيات
ADs

طلاب الدراسات العليا...نع التحية!!

طلاب الدراسات العليا...نع التحية!!

NOTICE

تنبيه: هذا الموضوع قديم. تم طرحه قبل 6566 يوم مضى, قد يكون هناك ردود جديدة هي من سببت رفع الموضوع!

قائمة الأعضاء الموسومين في هذا الموضوع

1. الصورة الرمزية al3need ksa
    al3need ksa

مبتعث فعال Active Member

al3need ksa السعودية

al3need ksa , ذكر. مبتعث فعال Active Member. من السعودية , مبتعث فى السعودية , تخصصى اعلامي , بجامعة جامعة الملك سعود
    • جامعة الملك سعود
    • اعلامي
    • ذكر
    • wa, الرياض
    • السعودية
    • Apr 2006
    المزيدl

April 29th, 2006, 12:07 AM

اخواني واخواتي .....

طلاب الدراسات العليا ..

الرجاء مساعدتي بالحصول على صيغه لخطابات التوصية للاهمية ...
    وذلك بناء طلب الدكاتره "" الله يطول اعمارهم""
    مو بفاضيين يجهزون الصياغه
    ارجوا مساعدتي باسرع وقت ممكن ...وفقنا الله واياكم ,,,
  2. :gr_922: أخوي العنيد أتمنى لك تسهيل أمورك .
    بالنسيه لخطابات التوصية للدراسات العليا لها فورمه موحده إسئل عليها في مكتب عمادة الكليه فهذا هو المتبع لدينا في جامعة الملك عبدالعزيز قسم الطالبات لكن ربما تختلف الأمور مابين الجامعات و الأقسام و بين البنات و الأولاد و الله أعلم.
    تمنياتي لك بالتوفيق:gr_888:
    7 "
  3. المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة دليله
    :gr_922: أخوي العنيد أتمنى لك تسهيل أمورك .
    بالنسيه لخطابات التوصية للدراسات العليا لها فورمه موحده إسئل عليها في مكتب عمادة الكليه فهذا هو المتبع لدينا في جامعة الملك عبدالعزيز قسم الطالبات لكن ربما تختلف الأمور مابين الجامعات و الأقسام و بين البنات و الأولاد و الله أعلم.
    تمنياتي لك بالتوفيق:gr_888:
    شكرا لكي وانا نفس المشكله
    7 "
  4. :gr_906: مراحب
    تفضل اخوي هذي صيغة عندي من احدى الدكتورات هي برضه طلبت مني اعدل صيغتها واحط اسمي ومش عارفة ايش لانه ما عندها وقت ( مدري شكلها موضه ... انا حروح اخذ الدكتوراة عشان أشوف ايش السالفة... هذي الصيغة
    انشاء الله تكون مفيدة
    أولا: يفضل انها تطبع على ورق الجامعة الاصلي ( خذها من الدكتور الي درسك)
    ثانيا: خذ الصيغةوأطبعها على من 5 الى 10 ورق جامعة أصلي (عليه شعار الجامعه)
    حاول توسط النص في نصف الورقة.
    احتياطا يمكن راح تقدم هنا و هناك... واذا حبيت زيد عشرين 30 او 40 أو 100 .. (طبعا أمزح) :gr_897:
    ثالثا: وديها للدكتور تبعك خليه يوقعها ... والله يعينك لو طلبت منه يوقع المية كلها.
    رابعا: روح واختمها
    خامسا: ضعها في الظرف واختم الظرف من الخارج ... حاول يكون شكلك يحزن وانت رايح تختمها :gr_896: عشان تطلب منهم ظرف
    عليه شعار الجامعه ( بس حركات)..:gr_886:
    سادسا: الف مبروك على القبول :gr_876:
    سابعا: ادعي لي ... طبعا تعرف ان هذي تعتبر معلومة جداااااااااااااااااا مهمة
    .................................................. ................................................
    To whom it may concern

The student ………(أسمك كما هو في الجواز)…… has finished his B.Sc. degree in (تخصصك), during the academic years (2001-2005مثلا ), from Faculty of (قسمك)، (King Abdulaziz University ( برضه مثلا .

During this period he has studied several courses under my supervision and approved to be dedicated, intelligent, hard working and serious in his studies. He was also cooperative with his colleagues and teachers.

Thus, I do recommended him for the further graduate studies.

Dr. (اسم الدكتور)
    ( اسم القسم) Department
    Faculty of قسمك بالعنجليزي طبعا
    King Abdulaziz University

Tel. رقم الدكتور
    .................................................. .................................................. ................
    7 "
  5. اسفة
    هذا تعديل للجزء الاول في التوصية لان كتابة العربي شوي عملت خربطة

The student ( Your Name as in the passport ) has finished his B.Sc. degree in ( Your Major ), during the academic years (2001-2005), from Faculty of ( for example Science), King Abdulaziz University.

تحياتي وتمنياتي بالتوفيق
    7 "
  6. هذي نماذج خطابات (منقوله) بس ماني عارفه مصدرها كنت مسويه ليها قص ولصق \
    التوصية الاولى
    No[1]. l

###########################

To Whom It May Concern

This is to certify that Mr. FahadX was one of my students in three different computer science courses at the Computer and Information Science Department, Prince Sultan University.

I consider Mr. FahadX as one of the best students that I had the opportunity to deal with. Mr.FahadX performed the courses duties up to my satisfaction and I was always pleased with the quality of work he presented. He has an excellent command of the English language. In addition, he is a hard working, diligent, and creative student.

I feel extremely proud to recommend him to your University.

Sincerely yours,

(---------)

Dr. Gorge Bouch
    Assistant Professor
    CIS Department

#############################
    توصية الثانية

No[2]. ll
    To Whom It May Concern

I hereby certify I have known Mr. FahadX in my capacity as a teacher of computer science courses for roughly 4 years.
    During this period, he shows himself to be willing to carry out whatever task he is asked to do.
    He has also shown himself to be a hard working student who dedicated himself for his study and participated effectively in different University activities and programs in and outside the university.
    On a personal note I have always found him to be considerate and understanding both with students and teachers. I would be happy to recommend him for any further studies that he might want to take up in the future.

Best Regards

Dr. Gorge Bouch
    Assistant Professor
    CIS Department

التوصية الثالثة
    No[3]. lll
    To Whom It May Concern

Fahad's motivation to learn and to constantly excel academically is the key towards his ability to grow personally, emotionally and academically. He displays strong leadership skills toped with confidence and originality in the tasks he completes. He also displays great confidence and maturity while leading himself into personal growth. Thu, he has been the University’s official representative in activities held outside our campus.

He has also proven himself to be an independent thinker while dealing with controversial issues rationally and logically. Fahad's enthusiasm in the classroom and in University in general influences his classmates positively and creates a sense of healthy competition among the group. In addition, fahad has shown great respect for his teachers and others that he comes across for. He is well disciplined and has a high sense of integrity for himself and for others.
    Accepting fahad into your program will be an asset to your university just as it has been for ours since he has joined us. With no reservations, fahad will give his best to further excel and stand out in your program.

Sincerely yours,

(----------------)

Dr. Gorge Bouch
    Assistant Professor
    7 "
  7. listen there is no single format for MBA recommendation letter...just make sure it is official paper such a university formality letter and singed by your department and also stamp the copies ones

here is one you can use

Sample Reference Letter: Graduate School

I highly recommend xxxx xxxxx as a candidate for graduate school. I have worked with xxxxx in my position as Associate Director, Name College.
    While a student at Name College, xxxxx was employed in various positions including teaching a museum program to fourth grade classes in the Saratoga Springs School District, teaching both adults and children to ride horses, and managing horse show participation for a local riding stable. xxxx accomplished all these tasks with great initiative and with a very positive attitude.

xxxxx has a wonderful rapport with people of all ages, especially the "at-risk" children xxxxx worked with at Carroll Hill School and Prospect Child and Family Center. zSB(3,3);if(!z336){var zIsb=gEI("adsb");if(zIsb){zIsb.style.display="inli ne";zIsb.style.height="0px";zIsb.style.width="0px" ;}var zIss=gEI("adss");if(zIss){zIss.style.display="inli ne";zIss.style.height="0px";zIss.style.width="0px" ;}}
    xxxx has a special talent working with the children who need more guidance and support than those typically found in a traditional classroom setting.

xxxxx ability to connect with xxx students and xxxx talent at teaching simple concepts, as well as more advanced topics, are both truly superior. xxxxxx has excellent written and verbal communication skills, is extremely organized, reliable, and computer literate.
    xxxxx would be a tremendous asset to your program and I recommend her to you without reservation. If you have any further questions with regard to her background or
    qualifications, please do not hesitate to contact me

Jane Doe
    Associate Director
    Career Services
    Name College
    7 "
ADs

قم بتسجيل دخولك للمنتدي او

الانضمام لمبتعث

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.