الأعضاء الإشتراك و التسجيل

الملتقيات
ADs

i got admitted in the university

i got admitted in the university

NOTICE

تنبيه: هذا الموضوع قديم. تم طرحه قبل 6091 يوم مضى, قد يكون هناك ردود جديدة هي من سببت رفع الموضوع!

قائمة الأعضاء الموسومين في هذا الموضوع

1. الصورة الرمزية mg22
    mg22

مبتعث مستجد Freshman Member

mg22 غير معرف

mg22 , تخصصى acc , بجامعة wa
    • wa
    • acc
    • غير معرف
    • wa, WA
    • غير معرف
    • Jun 2007
    المزيدl

July 26th, 2007, 11:50 AM

MOHE couldnt get me an admission during the last 5 months and i got it in a matter of 3 weeks , what a waste of time!!

anyway

now i will be receiving the I-20 in a matter of days , corecct me if i am wrong
    1. i will sign it and take copies of it
    2. i will go to MOHE so they can verify it m and seal it
    3. i will pay the seves
    4. i will take it to the embassy with the seves payment and the financial declaration and my passport
    here is one thing , the embassy told me that i have to wait 3 months , i still have 10 days , should i go to them or wait for them to call?

after doing all of the above, hopefully i will get the visa and the sealed package from the embassy and then go to get 'qarar alebtath' and tickets right?

here are some other questions

should i book for the trip to the US early or there will be alot?
    how long will i stay in Washington DC?

I hope musafrah and all of you answer.

Thanks
  2. Dear brother mg22

All what you've said above is correct but make sure that you're not going to pay for SEVIS before you make sure that tha Ministry of Higher Education will accept your admission

One more thing You should know that if you decied to apply for an F1 Visa you need furher documents in additon to waht you've alreday said and those you can find them on

And for your questions

should i book for the trip to the US early or there will be alot

Actually I prefer that becuase you know it's summar season and some time you face problems when you try to make reservations

how long will i stay in Washington DC

In fact you need at least 48 hours

@@@@@@@Good Luck brother
    7 "
  3. !!!!Dear brother

OK in this case I don't know what should you do but if you want to go to the embassy after you receive your admission that's an good idea , but I'm not sure if they will issue your Visa in a week or they'll ask you to wait for their call

Nobody in this forum can give you the correct answer believie me , you have to try

@@@@@@@@@Best wishes
    7 "
  4. ,Dear mg22

Well, you need about an hour to allow " Admission Center " to accept & certify your admission & the I-20 . But I'm not sure if they will write down s-thing on it or they will just say Ok go ahead & bring your Visa as soon as you receive it , but I think they will writ down some words in your admission to show you that they
    already adopted yours

Regards
    7 "
ADs

قم بتسجيل دخولك للمنتدي او

الانضمام لمبتعث

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.