الأعضاء الإشتراك و التسجيل

الملتقيات
ADs

ابغا نماذج لstatment of purpose للماجستير هندسه الله يخليكم

ابغا نماذج لstatment of purpose للماجستير هندسه الله يخليكم

NOTICE

تنبيه: هذا الموضوع قديم. تم طرحه قبل 6074 يوم مضى, قد يكون هناك ردود جديدة هي من سببت رفع الموضوع!

قائمة الأعضاء الموسومين في هذا الموضوع

1. الصورة الرمزية dondy
    dondy

مبتعث مبدع Amazing Member

dondy الولايات المتحدة الأمريكية

dondy , ذكر. مبتعث مبدع Amazing Member. من السعودية , مبتعث فى الولايات المتحدة الأمريكية , تخصصى Interior , بجامعة University
    • University
    • Interior
    • ذكر
    • Philadelphia, PA
    • السعودية
    • May 2006
    المزيدl

September 3rd, 2007, 04:02 PM

السلام عليكم

محتاج احد يعطيني نماذج للغرض من الدراسه للماجستير و يكون هندسه !!!

كل الناس اللي حاطين في القسم للبكالوريوس و ما ينفع للماجستير !!!

و ياليت يكون للهندسه و خاصه المعماريه

الله يخليكم بسرعه

و ربنا يوفق الجميع ان شاءالله
  2. أنا بعد اب نموذج لقسم التغذية

المشكلة بالنماذج الموجوده

اقل من 500 كلمه

واهم يبون في حدود 500-1000كلمه

<<< ماادري اذا مشكلة والا لا

انا عندي نموذج منكم وعدلته على تخصصي واسمي

بس مشكلته

350 كلمه تقريبا

ماادري اذا ينفع والا ما يدققون عليه

ادري مو مطلوب الحين

بس حق بعدين
    ؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟
    7 "
  3. إن شاء الله تفيدكم
    Statement of Purpose
    Purpose of Study & Professional Plans
    As we go through the time, we would find Information Technology area grows larger and larger within a very short of period. It becomes like a race between the creative people to reach the peak of the latest technology which in turn makes some study fields like the Computer Engineering an essential knowledge to develop Information Technology further and further. The people of Computer Engineering field can earn the opportunity to have visions and creativity to produce by exploring further and digging deeper in its boundless knowledge. I have not taken the TOEFL test until now as I plan to take it when I join a good university. I have selected the Summer semester (January) 2008 because it is required for me to get an admission for this semester in order to qualify for the scholarship.

Purpose in graduate study
    Being one of the computer science students, I would like to keep going further into this field by going through the graduate studies. I believe it would help me to refine my knowledge and skills in my area of interests. Furthermore, it would guide me to reach my goal in my career to be a professional researcher either in academic fields or research oriented organizations. In order to reach that goal, I would like to take my first step by getting the Master degree in Computer Engineering field.
    Since Computer Engineering is my major interest, my involvement in extracurricular activities during my secondary school , study have always had a computing-related touch. I have also focused on improving my English during my study at Jeddah Teachers Collage for the same purpose. I always gave computers the priority in my hobbies and they do occupy a major part of my free time.

Academic Background
    During my undergraduate studies in Umm Al-Qura University , I have benefited form the Computer Engineering program which has given me an excellent background about Computer Engineering knowledge such as computer architecture, networking and digital designs and in addition to the some knowledge of the Computer Since such as the programming languages, algorithms designs and database systems. The program has given the student the opportunity to experience many skills such as self-learning, project management, teamwork and researching and development.
    I am interested in the previous field, I am still remaining open for other topics for my Master Degree.

Different experiences, especially during my academic life at my university, taught me to be a hard worker, persistent person, self dependent and a patient person who do not give up easily. I could go through my studies, especially when I could graduate with 2.19 out of 4, without any difficulties and have always good standing. I have lived among the people normally and gain their friendships without letting them feel any abnormalities about me.

In conclusion, after getting the consultation from expert people who are so familiars with your university and conducting some searching on the internet, I do believe that your University would be a very good environment for me to continue my studies. I feel that it would help me to improve my knowledge and skills to be an effective person for the future and to reach my objectives and goals in my career. It would be very great if I could get this opportunity to be enrolled in your university and be one of its students.

I hope, by joining your program, that I will achieve my professional career objectives and academic goals. My future plans include coming back to Saudi Arabia for hands-on fieldwork as a computer scientist. Then, I look forward to going back to pursue my graduate studies which I hope will be in the States too.

Your Name
    7 "
ADs

قم بتسجيل دخولك للمنتدي او

الانضمام لمبتعث

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.