الأعضاء الإشتراك و التسجيل

الملتقيات
ADs

طلب : خطاب الغرض من الدراسة لتخصص الحاسب الآلي ( ماستر ) !

طلب : خطاب الغرض من الدراسة لتخصص الحاسب الآلي ( ماستر ) !

NOTICE

تنبيه: هذا الموضوع قديم. تم طرحه قبل 5730 يوم مضى, قد يكون هناك ردود جديدة هي من سببت رفع الموضوع!

قائمة الأعضاء الموسومين في هذا الموضوع

1. الصورة الرمزية يوفي VIP
    يوفي VIP

مبتعث فعال Active Member

يوفي VIP الولايات المتحدة الأمريكية

يوفي VIP , ذكر. مبتعث فعال Active Member. من المملكة المتحدة , مبتعث فى الولايات المتحدة الأمريكية , تخصصى Information Technology , بجامعة FIU
    • FIU
    • Information Technology
    • ذكر
    • Miami, Riyadh
    • المملكة المتحدة
    • Dec 2007
    المزيدl

July 21st, 2008, 11:52 PM

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله ..
    أخواني الكرام أخوكم خريج من كلية المعلمين : تخصص حاسب آلي ..
    ومقبل على دراسة الماستر في بريطانيا ان شاءالله..
    والحمد لله جهزت جميع مستنداتي ولكن تبقى خطاب ( الغرض من الدراسة ) !
    شاهدت خطابات في الموضوع المثبت ولكنها تختص في مرحلة البكالوريوس ..
    اتمنى من لديه الالمام باللغة الانجليزية مساعدتي في هذا الخطاب وفقكم الله لكل خير ..
  2. طيب يا أخوان هذين خطابين !!
    اتمنى التعديل على أحدهما ليتوافق مع مبتغاي وفقكم الله لكل خير ..،،،
    Statement of Purpose

My name is Mohammed Ali. I was born in 1988 in Saudi Arabia. I am single and I live in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. I graduated from the secondary school in 2005.
    My English language proficiency now is not up to the preferred standard. For that, I got some help to write up this statement of purpose. However, my scholarship includes coverage for ESL study, which, I am confident, will be a great chance for me to improve my ESL proficiency.
    I request to be admitted provisionally so that I can improve my ESL proficiency while I wait for my application to be considered and reviewed to pursue my B.Sc. studies in medicine at your university. I have not taken the TOEFL test until now, but I plan to take the proficiency tests offered at your ESL institute as well as the TOEFL test.
    I would like to obtain an admission to the ESL program for Spring 2006 because it is required for me in order to qualify for the scholarship. However, my sponsors and I understand that my ESL program will take a minimum of one semester so that I can be ready to join the B.Sc. program in medicine. Therefore, I hope to be admitted to your university to begin my ESL study in Spring 2006.
    I am confidant that my study at your university will allow me to prepare myself to serve my country as a physician. Graduates from your school have proven high quality standards and are proving their distinction continuously. As I indicated to my sponsors that I was interested in studying at your school, they encouraged me to apply and promised me immediate processing and approval upon admission.
    I am sure that your university will be the place for me to channel my profound interest and fulfill my dreams. I hope, by joining your medicine program, that I will achieve my professional career objectives and academic goals. My future plans include coming back to Saudi Arabia for hands-on fieldwork as a physician. Then, I look forward to going back to pursue my graduate studies.

Statement of Purpose
    My name is Mohammad Ali. I was born in 1984 in Saudi Arabia. I am single and I live in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
    In 2002, I finished the secondary school. The first thing that was in my mind to study was computing. Computer science continues to be the focus of newcomers to university as computer technology was, and still is, involved in most aspects of modern life. Many students have suffered failure that wasn’t related to learning computers but to their ESL proficiency. I wanted to work in anticipation of that problem to overcome it before it occurs.
    My English language proficiency now is not up to where I, and surely you, prefer it to be. For that, I got some help from an IUP alumni to write up this statement of purpose. However, my scholarship includes coverage for ESL study at the ALI at IUP, which, I am confident, will be a great place for me to improve my ESL proficiency.
    I request to be admitted provisionally so that I can improve my ESL proficiency at the ALI at IUP. I have not taken the TOEFL test until now as I plan to take it when I join the ALI. I have completed my application online using the user name (mrd). I have selected the Spring 2005 semester because it is required for me to get an admission for this semester in order to qualify for the scholarship. However, I and my sponsors understand that my ESL program will take a minimum of one semester so that I can be ready to join the B.Sc. computer science program. Therefore, I hope to be admitted to IUP to begin my ESL study in Spring 2005.
    Since computer science is my major interest, my involvement in extracurricular activities during my secondary school and university ESL study have always had a computing-related touch. I have also focused on improving my English during my study at KSU for the same purpose. I always gave computers the priority in my hobbies and they do occupy a major part of my free time.
    As different Saudi institutions decided to enhance scholarship program where students are encouraged to attend US schools, I thought it was time to contact the school of my dreams, Indiana University of Pennsylvania. IUP’s graduates who were part of my ESL education at KSU and IMAMU in Riyadh have always been a great source of fascination and wonderful impression for their excellent performance, knowledge, and cutting-edge experience. Such distinguished alumni of IUP were evidence for the quality of education that IUP offers to its students and I look forward to be part of that experience.
    I am confidant that my study at IUP will allow me to lay the necessary foundation for my expertise in computer science and to channel my profound interest in that area. I hope, by joining your program, that I will achieve my professional career objectives and academic goals. My future plans include coming back to Saudi Arabia for hands-on fieldwork as a computer scientist. Then, I look forward to going back to pursue my graduate studies which I hope will be in the States too.
    7 "
  3. Statement of Purpose

My name is Ahmed . I was born in 1986 in Saudi Arabia. I am Unmarried and I live in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.

My educational achievement in the intermediate and secondary school has always been within the range of 88-97%. The subjects that usually attracted my attentive interest and rendered distinguished performance were Physics and Mathematics. Those subjects were not only interesting to me, but I had a great passion studying and enjoying them.

In 2003/2004, I finished my secondary school (Science Track) with a GPA of 94% at SSS Secondary School Section.
    In 2007/2008, I finished my undergraduate education in the field of Computer Science with a G.P.A of (4.18/ 5 ) and a V.Good grade at King Saud University.

After my graduation I join CO which gave me the opportunity to get a scholarship and complete my post-graduate education in one of the British Universities to both expand on my knowledge in the this field and to qualify myself to be a good educator since my future career will be mainly teaching in an institution.

CO = (اسم الشركة اذا كان المبتعث عن طريقها )

Therefore, I would like to obtain an admission to the Master program for 2009 because I believe that computer science master program at your University will prepare me for a successful and challenging career in the computer science field.

Since I received some help to write this statement of purpose, I have to indicate that My English language proficiency now is not up to where I, and surely you, prefer it to be. And I will need to attend ESL classes before I begin taking classes. For that, my scholarship includes one year of ESL training that I was granted before the beginning of my studies in the Master program. I hope that you can take that into consideration. In case of favorable decision on my file, I would appreciate a conditional admission for that reason.

My hope is that your consideration of my file will render a favorable decision. I am confident a decision like that will definitely change my life and put me on the verge of a bright future of which I hope your school will be the main thrust.
    Email : AA@AA
    Mobil : +96655555555
    P.O.BOX : 123456
    7 "
ADs

قم بتسجيل دخولك للمنتدي او

الانضمام لمبتعث

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.