الأعضاء الإشتراك و التسجيل

الملتقيات
ADs

مساعدة I am a British citizen and I have the right to obtain a passport but no one helps me

مساعدة I am a British citizen and I have the right to obtain a passport but no one helps me

NOTICE

تنبيه: هذا الموضوع قديم. تم طرحه قبل 2382 يوم مضى, قد يكون هناك ردود جديدة هي من سببت رفع الموضوع!

قائمة الأعضاء الموسومين في هذا الموضوع

1. الصورة الرمزية Hosam gamal
    Hosam gamal

مبتعث جديد New Member

Hosam gamal غير معرف

Hosam gamal , ذكر. مبتعث جديد New Member. من ليبيا , مبتعث فى
    • غير معرف
    • غير معرف
    • ذكر
    • شبين الكوم
    • ليبيا
    • Oct 2017
    المزيدl

October 12th, 2017, 04:39 AM

My name is Hanin I was born in 1990 and born in Leicester City and I have a British nationality, my father and my mother divorced from 1999. I live with my mother in Egypt because my father has another wife, Aish, in Britain. A doctor, Dr giamal sager, invited me in 2007 to live with him in Britain and I knew the reason for my call but it was too late. The purpose of my going to my father was that he was willing to get the British passport through me and after he got his passport. He took my passport and was expelled to my mother who lives in Egypt in 2009. I have continued with him several times but without his benefit. I went to the British Embassy in Cairo. But they could not help me get a new British passport. I do not know what to do now ? I am a British citizen and I have the right to obtain a passport but no one helps me in that ...
  2. ^^^

دام هذا الوضع وهذا الحال!
    الله يعين يا حنين ويصلح الحال!
    وكما يقال دوام الحال من المحال!
    لو تحاولي التوظيف لدى شركة طيران العال!
    وهاجري إسرائيل ليكون وضعك أحسن وعال العال!
    و لكن يعلم الله الظالم من المظلوم منكم يا آل جمال..
    ولأجل تذكيركم هذا منتدى بعثات وموضوعكم خارج المجال!
    ولا داعي لطرحكم هنا ما يخصكم من مسائل عائليه وتبادل للسجال!
    و نسأل الله لكم جميعا الهدايه للصواب وطريق الصلاح لكم في كل حال..
    7 "
ADs

قم بتسجيل دخولك للمنتدي او

الانضمام لمبتعث

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.