الأعضاء الإشتراك و التسجيل

الملتقيات
ADs

تجمع طلاب تخصص اللغة الانجليزيه

تجمع طلاب تخصص اللغة الانجليزيه

NOTICE

تنبيه: هذا الموضوع قديم. تم طرحه قبل 4999 يوم مضى, قد يكون هناك ردود جديدة هي من سببت رفع الموضوع!

قائمة الأعضاء الموسومين في هذا الموضوع

1. المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة poor$
    ^
    ^
    ليه طيب

لأنك تحبينه ولا لأن له مستقبل وظيفي؟

ووش فيه غيره من خيارات
    مدري والله ..بس لانه قريب من تخصصي
    انا ماعندي مانع ادرس اي تخصص..اهم شيء اطلع بس
    ..>>>>انا ولد يا اختي
    بالتوفيق,
    7 "
  2. المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة breathless
    مدري والله ..بس لانه قريب من تخصصي
    انا ماعندي مانع ادرس اي تخصص..اهم شيء اطلع بس
    ..>>>>انا ولد يا اختي
    بالتوفيق,

آسفه أخوي

طيب مثل وشو التخصصات اللي ممكن نتخصصها تابع لتخصصنا
    7 "
  3. Hi Mr. Breathless

I'd like to thank you for what you've presented for the visitors of your page

By the way, I'm a fresh graduate of the English Dept. and haven't been employed yet

Well dear, I'm so fortunate to see this page. Well, tick my name in here. I'll be with you, hopefully, to the end

Anyway, I've chosen Marketing to be my major so far. Ofcourse, I'm, with no doubts, intent on changing the major to English Linguistics and Neurolinguistics in particular

U.S.A , Canada and Singapore are the countries I've chosen as the place of study. I'm deeply concerned whether or not we can change to (linguisitcs) since it's not categorized as one of the programs. Yet, this is only hope!!

My Question

If we have the opportunity to change to Linguistics. What are the potential Career Opportunities waiting ahead for LINGUISTICS GRADUATES?
    Ofcourse I mean job opportunities other than Academic/Lecturer in the Univ?

Thnx a lot in advance

My sincere appreciation

Linguistics
    7 "
  4. السلام عليكم,,
    عندي استفسار وأرجو ان اجد عندكم الإجابة الشافية,,
    أنا مثلكم بكالوريوس لغة انجليزية ونسبتي لابأس بها 86% , المشكلة هي انني اريد اكمال الماجستير في علوم الحاسب وانوي اكمالها في كندا لوجود أخي هناك. المشكلة هي انني سالت وبحثت في مواقع الجامعات الكندية ولم أجد من يقبل الماجستير بغير تخصص البكالوريوس, رغم انني سمعت انه يوجد من كان تخصصه لغة انجليزية وتخصص علوم حاسب, هل لديكم فكرة عن اسماء هذه الجامعات التي تقبل بهذا؟ أو هل تعرفون أحد قد تم قبوله بها في كندا؟

والله لا أريد أن اضطر اللا دراسة شئ لا أحبه..والله حرام
    7 "
  5. المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة poor$
    آسفه أخوي

طيب مثل وشو التخصصات اللي ممكن نتخصصها تابع لتخصصنا
    حاليا موجود تسويق واهو اقرب واسهل شيء بالنسبة لتخصص الانجليزي او العربي ..لان يستخدم فيه الرياضيات بشكل بسيط , هذا والله اعلم
    لكِ تحياتي ,
    7 "
  6. المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة Linguistics
    Hi Mr. Breathless

I'd like to thank you for what you've presented for the visitors of your page

By the way, I'm a fresh graduate of the English Dept. and haven't been employed yet

Well dear, I'm so fortunate to see this page. Well, tick my name in here. I'll be with you, hopefully, to the end

Anyway, I've chosen Marketing to be my major so far. Ofcourse, I'm, with no doubts, intent on changing the major to English Linguistics and Neurolinguistics in particular

U.S.A , Canada and Singapore are the countries I've chosen as the place of study. I'm deeply concerned whether or not we can change to (linguisitcs) since it's not categorized as one of the programs. Yet, this is only hope!!

My Question

If we have the opportunity to change to Linguistics. What are the potential Career Opportunities waiting ahead for LINGUISTICS GRADUATES?
    Ofcourse I mean job opportunities other than Academic/Lecturer in the Univ?

Thnx a lot in advance

My sincere appreciation

Linguistics

Hi Mr. Linguistics , it's my honor to have you in my page.
    Dear , you've asked a very sensitive question regarding the potential job opportunities for the Linguistics and its fields graduates. I usually attend to delay this point, but there is no way out. I should think about it anyway.
    Many would say that it's getting hard to find a job in places other than Academic/lecturer in the University or a Teacher in school using Applied linguistic certificate . I face difficulty believing that since our country in need to such fields.
    Me myself I've no problem to study any specialization, since the certificate will be printed in US universities, but I prefer to study MBA or Marketing, otherwise, any specialization will be welcomed. For sure this depends on your needs and if you are willing to study, you will need to exert your time and efforts for that.
    Thank you for stopping by
    Take care
    7 "
  7. المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة lida
    السلام عليكم,,
    عندي استفسار وأرجو ان اجد عندكم الإجابة الشافية,,
    أنا مثلكم بكالوريوس لغة انجليزية ونسبتي لابأس بها 86% , المشكلة هي انني اريد اكمال الماجستير في علوم الحاسب وانوي اكمالها في كندا لوجود أخي هناك. المشكلة هي انني سالت وبحثت في مواقع الجامعات الكندية ولم أجد من يقبل الماجستير بغير تخصص البكالوريوس, رغم انني سمعت انه يوجد من كان تخصصه لغة انجليزية وتخصص علوم حاسب, هل لديكم فكرة عن اسماء هذه الجامعات التي تقبل بهذا؟ أو هل تعرفون أحد قد تم قبوله بها في كندا؟

والله لا أريد أن اضطر اللا دراسة شئ لا أحبه..والله حرام
    للاسف اختي , ماعندي علم بالجامعات الكنديه ولا بالجامعات الامريكيه , لكن بما ان اخوك هناك في كندا ..خليه يسأل لك .. وانا سمعت ان الدراسه صعبه في كندا ... دراسة تخصص لامتداد تخصص ثاني ..صعب لكن مو مستحيل.

شكرا لمشاركتنا الموضوع
    اتمنى لكِ التوفيق ,
    7 "
21 من 23 صفحة 21 من 23 ... 16202122 ...
ADs

قم بتسجيل دخولك للمنتدي او

الانضمام لمبتعث

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.