الأعضاء الإشتراك و التسجيل

الملتقيات
ADs

اللغــة الإنجـليــزية تـتـحدث !!! تفضل بـ الدخـــول ...

اللغــة الإنجـليــزية تـتـحدث !!! تفضل بـ الدخـــول ...

NOTICE

تنبيه: هذا الموضوع قديم. تم طرحه قبل 4895 يوم مضى, قد يكون هناك ردود جديدة هي من سببت رفع الموضوع!

قائمة الأعضاء الموسومين في هذا الموضوع

1. المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة حلم123

Really
    No problem sis

I'm so boooring when they gonna change the question
    sister if u have a specific topic in ur mind
    let us share it with u .. mmmm
    ok .. i've got this for u
    do u think u can control the budget outside there since u don't know ur needs, u'll c everything is necessary and important to buy especially at the beginning of ur travel.. in other words, any ideas or plans in ur mind to control and manage ur financial issue
    7 "
  2. المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة turki822

do u think u can control the budget outside there since u don't know ur needs, u'll c everything is necessary and important to buy especially at the beginning of ur travel.. in other words, any ideas or plans in ur mind to control and manage ur financial issue
    المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة uni_uk
    we all looking for somethinG re-fresh us and make the time faster ... enough ! waiting waiting waiting ...
    why no one would like to share us about his financial plans
    ???!!!
    is it that much secret
    !!!!!!!!
    7 "
  3. المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة turki822

i think that every one knows his needs in his hometown or even abroad
    needs abroad may vary according to the difference between the two environments for example : here we donot have to buy alot of cold cloth but abroad we have to do because it is almost cold. for me iam against cold
    abroad one should buy what he needs not every thing, to be able to control the budget . you will not go abroad with hands empty. basiclly
    we will take with us what we may not find like traditional saudi things.so abroad we will buy what is necesarry only not all what we need.i will manage all my needs from the beginning .write in a paper what i may need there,special kind of clothes ,special kind of drinks,i will take with me things that i may not find there.so when i arrive there it will not remain
    except what is necesarry
    i hope you understood what i want to say
    7 "
  4. oh la la

It's gr8 idea to practice or English & show our muscles "lol"in main time

do u think u can control the budget outside there since u don't know urneeds, u'll c everything is necessary and important to buy especially at thebeginning of ur travel.. in other words, any ideas or plans in ur mind tocontrol and manage ur financial issue
    I don't know if its possible to answer this question , but I like to share my experience in this case
    first of all we should focus about what should we need and dont buy anything then feel sorry or depressed. So, before our journey write the things in a paper in order to limited your needs and we have the choice to add or delete, I know u ll say it's simple idea BUT it is worth .
    The idea of paper of course depends on many thing which we should concern about such as the members of family, the state you will live in and stuffs . If we divide our salary in this way ,we must be clever and don't forget "Reserve fund" in emergency case . This idea I used to do it in each time I travel abroad and you will discover the money that spend abroad is less than in KSA cause the circumstances & conditions are control
    .Ma question is……
    Alienation means obstacles , what kind of obstacles that you are fried of?
    7 "
8 من 14 صفحة 8 من 14 ... 378913 ...
ADs

قم بتسجيل دخولك للمنتدي او

الانضمام لمبتعث

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.