الأعضاء الإشتراك و التسجيل

الملتقيات
ADs

اللغــة الإنجـليــزية تـتـحدث !!! تفضل بـ الدخـــول ...

اللغــة الإنجـليــزية تـتـحدث !!! تفضل بـ الدخـــول ...

NOTICE

تنبيه: هذا الموضوع قديم. تم طرحه قبل 4873 يوم مضى, قد يكون هناك ردود جديدة هي من سببت رفع الموضوع!

قائمة الأعضاء الموسومين في هذا الموضوع

1. المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة turki822
    أشكر صاحب الموضوع على الفكرة الرائعة
    و هذه اضافتي
    Hi everybody
    My goals that expected beyond this scholarship are; to sharpen my language to be professional as ESL speaker, see some other cultures and learn the positives from them, and that last thing that I would get from this scholarship is to open another academic major that can assist me in my work needs
    The way to achieve my dreams is to get the advantage from this scholarship as could as I can, because I believe in the Arabic saying “the chances may not repeat twice in your life”

السلام عليكم
    أهدافي المتوقعة من الابتعاث تكمن في، تطوير لغتي حتى أصبح محترف في استعمالها كمتحدث للغة غير لغتي الأم، رؤية الثقافات الأخرى و التعلم منها ما هو إيجابي، و في الأخير أتمنى أن تفتح لي البعثة تخصص أكاديمي آخر يساعدني في احتياجات العمل.
    و طريقة تحقيق أحلامي هو أن أستفيد من فرصة الإبتعاث بقدر ما أستطيع، لأني أؤمن بالمقولة " الفرص قد لا تتكرر مرتين في الحياة".

تحياتي
    و بالتوفيق

w0w w0w w0w ... Beautiful ! Unexpected ! U R the master here mY bro ... i Am surprised that we have guYs like U .... thanks f0r Comin` and we hope U still with Us to Edit our members mistakes

thank U again
    7 "
  2. Hello, every body

It is a greet idea
    my answer is; My goal that to be a pharmisit and have a wonderful language and accent.

My ways are:
    first, when i reach U.S.A i gann live with family that help me to get the language easily .
    second , i wish that i have american friend taht help me to not speak arabic other if i have a saudi friend maybe i will never speak english.
    finaly, if you want to speak english do not be shy anythime.

Thanks that all what i have
    7 "
  3. thank you very much for the writer
    my evaluation for this topic will not be more than the word fantastic
    because it speaks about itself
    every one has his ambitions in life but i think the way to achieve it differs from the one to another
    as for me my way is this scholarship.it is the way to achieve my childhood dreams
    to get academic job in the university and to be a dean oneday
    in addition to helping factors that help bringing my dreams into truth such as studying hard,avoiding wasting time,dividing time according to your tasks daily,
    and put in your mind that success does not come suddenly but it comes step by step.

i see the successful person as an ambition that doesnot stop
    so go a head and never give up
    i wish that what i wrote is clear to you and that you got what i want to impart to you
    if there is any question iam ready......

شكرا للكاتب
    لن يكون تقييمي للموضوع اكثر من كلمة رائع لنه يتحدث عن نفسه
    لدى كل واحد منا طموح في الحياة ولكن طريقة تحقيق هذه الطموح تختلف من شخص لآخر
    بالنسبة لي,طريقتي لتحقيق الطموح هي البعثة . هي الطريقة التي سوف احقق عن طريقها احلام طفولتي لاحصل على وظيفة اكاديمية واكون عميده في الجامعه يوما ما .
    بالاضافه الى عوامل مساعدة تساعد في تحقيق احلامي مثل بذل الجهد في الدراسة , اجتناب تضييع الوقت , تقسيم الوقت على حسب المهام اليومية ...
    وضعوا في الحسبان ان النجاح لايأتي فجأه ولكن ياتي خطوه بخطوه......
    انا ارى الشخص الناجح كطموح لايتوقف.....
    الى الامام ولاتيأسوا ابدا
    اتمنى ان ماكتبته واضح لكم وانكم فهمتوا مااود ايصاله لكم .....
    اذا فيه اي سؤال انا جاهزه .....
    7 "
  4. waaaaaaaaaw i'm really happy,pleasure,and lucky cuz sharing in this topic
    I really got benefit from your written informations
    Any way Iam trying to speak but my sentences is disorganized**

وواوو انا فعلا سعيده ومسروه ومحظوووووووظه بسبب مشاركتي في هذا الموضوع ،
    منجد حصلت على فائده كبيره من معلوماتكم المكتوبه
    على اية حال انا بحاول اتكلم لاكن جملي غير منظمه ....

شكراا خاص لكاتب الموضوع الله يعطيك العافيه ويوفقك انشالله على هالفكره ... انتا وكل اللي بيفيدونا
    خصوصا لاني شايفه نفسي ضعيفه في الانقلش بالقوه بحاول اطلع الكلام .. تمنى تقبلوا اقتراحي ونحاول نعمل محادثات وندخل في ومواضيع عامه تفيدنا وال مانوصل ..مثلا محادثه في المطار والمطاعم والجامعه ...الخ واول ماحنوصل لانو مرره حنكون حايسين بالزات اللي زيي...........!
    7 "
  5. First of all thank you uni_uk for this helpful topic...You are realy supportive..

To answer this question..

Simply to get a better education ofcourse,even different life to see a new world and to meet new people...And I want to be responsible for my self...

And to succeed I have to keep prayer(9lah wa d3a2)with ALLAH...and study hard....

I am going to introduce my self..
    My name is Abdulaziz I just finish high school and i will study medical laboratory in Canada bachelor ofcours...
    7 "
  6. المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة يارب يسر ولاتعسر
    waaaaaaaaaw i'm really happy,pleasure,and lucky cuz sharing in this topic
    I really got benefit from your written informations
    Any way Iam trying to speak but my sentences is disorganized**

وواوو انا فعلا سعيده ومسروه ومحظوووووووظه بسبب مشاركتي في هذا الموضوع ،
    منجد حصلت على فائده كبيره من معلوماتكم المكتوبه
    على اية حال انا بحاول اتكلم لاكن جملي غير منظمه ....

شكراا خاص لكاتب الموضوع الله يعطيك العافيه ويوفقك انشالله على هالفكره ... انتا وكل اللي بيفيدونا
    خصوصا لاني شايفه نفسي ضعيفه في الانقلش بالقوه بحاول اطلع الكلام .. تمنى تقبلوا اقتراحي ونحاول نعمل محادثات وندخل في ومواضيع عامه تفيدنا وال مانوصل ..مثلا محادثه في المطار والمطاعم والجامعه ...الخ واول ماحنوصل لانو مرره حنكون حايسين بالزات اللي زيي...........!

for your suggestion
    it is a great idea but it is up to the writer
    he will decide whether it is possible
    or not
    for your writing is ok
    but you didnot answer the questions
    7 "
3 من 14 صفحة 3 من 14 ... 2348 ...
ADs

قم بتسجيل دخولك للمنتدي او

الانضمام لمبتعث

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.