الأعضاء الإشتراك و التسجيل

الملتقيات
ADs

تجمع من لم يصله قبول معهد اللغة إلى الآن من الملحقية- أمريكا

تجمع من لم يصله قبول معهد اللغة إلى الآن من الملحقية- أمريكا

NOTICE

تنبيه: هذا الموضوع قديم. تم طرحه قبل 4847 يوم مضى, قد يكون هناك ردود جديدة هي من سببت رفع الموضوع!

قائمة الأعضاء الموسومين في هذا الموضوع

مشاهدة نتائج الإستطلاع: هل وصلك قبول معهد لغة من الملحقية الثقافية في الولايات المتحدة الأمريكية ؟

المصوتون
245. أنت لم تصوت في هذا الإستطلاع
  • نعم وصلني.

13 5.31%
  • لا لم يصلني وأنا أنتظر وصول القبول منهم.

232 94.69%
  1. اقووووووول

انا راسلت المعهد ورسلوا لي نسخه منه بس اشوف التاريخ متى

الوزاره يومها عن سنه

بس ضحكتني الاستاذه غاده

هههههههههههههههههههههههه

اختي
    تواصلي مع الملحقية
    مع العلم فيه قبولات جديده بتجي خلال اسبوع

أ/ غاده السالم

اي اسبوع وبكره الاربعاء خلص الاسبوع تلعبون على منو

7 "
  2. المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة جـوان
    انا ماوصلني شي بعد
    وتعبت وانا ارسل بياناتي وبيانات المرافقين للملحقيه

ولا حس ولا خبر

ولاحتى رساله من معهد
    الله يعينك اختى ان شاء الله بتفرج قريب

ايه اعطيني ايميل عبير اللى في الوزاره ابغاه ضروري
    7 "
  3. Brothers and sisters,
    Wallah L3adhim that we are doing our best to get you admission as soon as possible.
    It is true that there was a problem and the schools were on vacation, but now alhamdulilah things are going on a good track, you will get your admission very soon.
    If you do not get admission, please email me and I will be very happy to help you: aelidrissi@sacm.org / fhogbani@sacm.org . I work at SACM and I can assure you that we feel your pain. We just need your patience and your coordination and we will get you admitted. In case you need more information, please email me. I can't answer all calls, but you can call me in an emergency case and you need to talk to me. I am a student as well. Therefore, I like this idea of being part of a forum like this. I encourage you to keep in touch with each other even if you come to the United States.
    7 "
  4. Brothers and sisters,
    Wallah L3adhim that we are doing our best to get you admission as soon as possible.
    It is true that there was a problem and the schools were on vacation, but now alhamdulilah things are going on a good track, you will get your admission very soon.
    If you do not get admission, please email me and I will be very happy to help you: aelidrissi@sacm.org / fhogbani@sacm.org . I work at SACM and I can assure you that we feel your pain. We just need your patience and your coordination and we will get you admitted. In case you need more information, please email me. I can't answer all calls, but you can call me in an emergency case and you need to talk to me. I am a student as well. Therefore, I like this idea of being part of a forum like this. I encourage you to keep in touch with each other even if you come to the United States.

المصدر: http://www.mbt3th.us/vb/forum134/thr...#ixzz1AtAYKrPi
    حفاظاً على حقوق الكاتب نرجو عدم حذف المصدر مبتعث
    7 "
36 من 45 صفحة 36 من 45 ... 3135363741 ...
ADs

قم بتسجيل دخولك للمنتدي او

الانضمام لمبتعث

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.