الأعضاء الإشتراك و التسجيل

الملتقيات
ADs

مساعده او شبه استفسار

مساعده او شبه استفسار

NOTICE

تنبيه: هذا الموضوع قديم. تم طرحه قبل 6575 يوم مضى, قد يكون هناك ردود جديدة هي من سببت رفع الموضوع!

قائمة الأعضاء الموسومين في هذا الموضوع

1. الصورة الرمزية SLK
    SLK

مبتعث جديد New Member

SLK غير معرف

SLK , تخصصى طالب , بجامعة للحين
    • للحين
    • طالب
    • غير معرف
    • غير معرف , الشرقيه
    • غير معرف
    • Apr 2006
    المزيدl

April 20th, 2006, 08:08 PM

السلام عليكم ...

أشكر الأداره والقائمين على بروز هذا المنتدى الأكثر من رائع والله يجعله في ميزان حسناتكم انشالله

أخواني

عند تصفحي للجامعه التي ارغب بالالتحاق بها ..

لاحظت بالأبلكيشن الواجب تعبئته للألتحاق بالجامعه درجه التوفل يعني قصدي لازم تدخل درجه التوفل داخل الأبلكيشن وانتم مثل مو عارفين انا ماعندي توفل يعني ابي قبول مشروط
    وهذا هو الأبلكيشن ..
    http://oregonstate.edu/admissions/in...printapps.html

علما ان هذه الجامعه تعطي قبول مشروط واريد منكم اخواني مساعدتي كيف هي الطريقه أتي بها بالقبول المشروط علما هذه بيانات الجامعه

الأسم : Oregon State University
    الموقع : http://oregonstate.edu

وأتمنى منكم مساعدتي واعطائي التفصيلات وشكرا
  2. Conditional Admission

(DD/MM/YYYY)

(Your Department )

Dear Sir/Madam,

This letter concerns the application of Mr. (Your full name) to your master’s program majoring in (Your Major). I would like to request that you grant him conditional admission to your master’s program subject to satisfying the TOEFL /GRE requirements before actual enrolment.
    Please note that (Sponsor name) the sponsor of this applicant- has a policy for scholarships which states that all scholars must receive conditional admission from a school prior leaving Saudi Arabia.
    In addition, this applicant will study English for a full year at your English center or any place that you may recommend. During which, he will be able to take the TOEFL / GRE tests to your satisfaction and start his academic work.

Sincerely yours,

Your Sponsor Name

طبعا غير ما يلزم بالاحمر
    7 "

3. Conditional Admission Letter
    عنوان الجامعه

To Whom It May Concern,

This letter concerns of my application to your master’s program majoring in Computer Science. I would like to request that you grant me a conditional admission to your master’s program subject to satisfying the TOEFL requirements before actual enrolment.

Please note that the Ministry of Higher Education (MOHE) -the sponsor of my postgraduate school- has a policy for scholarships which states that all scholars must receive a conditional admission from a school prior leaving Saudi Arabia.

In addition, I will study an intensive English course for a full year at your English Language center or any place that you may recommend. During which, I will be able to take the TOEFL/ GRE/ GMAT tests (which one is applicable) to your satisfaction and start my academic work.

For more information, please contact me at (966) 383 47449 [U3]or email [U4]

Sincerely

الاسم
    العنوان البريدي لمقدم الطلب
    [LINE]hr[/LINE]

[U1]عنوان الجامعة المُرسل إليها

[U2]التاريخ

[U3]رقم التلفون

[U4] الإيميل

طبعا غير ما يلزم

7 "
ADs

قم بتسجيل دخولك للمنتدي او

الانضمام لمبتعث

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.