الأعضاء الإشتراك و التسجيل

الملتقيات
ADs

اللي ماكان معهم توصيات وقت التدقيق

اللي ماكان معهم توصيات وقت التدقيق

NOTICE

تنبيه: هذا الموضوع قديم. تم طرحه قبل 5297 يوم مضى, قد يكون هناك ردود جديدة هي من سببت رفع الموضوع!

قائمة الأعضاء الموسومين في هذا الموضوع

1. الصورة الرمزية zahoora
    zahoora

مبتعث فعال Active Member

zahoora الولايات المتحدة الأمريكية

zahoora , أنثى. مبتعث فعال Active Member. من إيران , مبتعث فى الولايات المتحدة الأمريكية , تخصصى ادب انكليزي , بجامعة UCLA
    • UCLA
    • ادب انكليزي
    • أنثى
    • LA, CA
    • إيران
    • Aug 2009
    المزيدl

September 27th, 2009, 06:37 AM

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته ,,,,,,,

خلص وقت تدقيق الاوراق والكل الان بانتظار نتائج القبول النهائي

ويارب التوفيق للجميع,,,,,,

طبعا انا دققت اوراقي برمضان وخلصت بس كتبو لي ناقص " التوصيات والسجل الاكاديمي"

اللي ماكان معهم توصيات وقت التدقيق .......الان بدأ دوام موظفين وزارة التعليم والجامعات .......انطلقوواا

فحبيت اسألكم ياحلوين

انا رحت امس للكليه وبطلعة الروح اعطوني السجل الاكاديمي ,,بس مافي السنه الاولى ؟ لاني درستها بغير كليه ..هل سجلي ناقص ؟ او ماتكتب اصلا السنه الاولى ؟
    ومن وين اكمله من الكليه اللي نقلت منها؟. تعقيد

والتوصيات قالو لسه ماجت رئيسه القسم .. حبيت اسال اذا فيه نموذج معين لتوصيه بالانكلش اعطيه لها ياريت اللي عنده يخلي لي نموذج.. او هي تكتب لي من عندها

وشكرا لكم
  2. To Whom It May Concern:

Asthe Dean of ( .) I have had the pleasure of knowing (..) for the last fouryears. She has been a tremendous student and an asset to our school. I wouldlike to take this opportunity to recommend (…) for your graduate program.

I feel confident that she will continue to succeed in her studies. (….) is a dedicated student and thus far her grades have been exemplary. In class, she has proven to be a take-charge person who is able to successfully developplans and implement them.

(…..) has also assisted us in our admissionsoffice. She has successfully demonstrated leadership ability by counseling newand prospective students. Her advice has been a great help to these students, many of whom have taken time to share their comments with me regarding herpleasant and encouraging attitude.

It is for these reasons that I offerhigh recommendations for (……) without reservation.

Her drive andabilities will truly be an asset to your establishment. If you have anyquestions regarding this recommendation, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Sincerely,

(…….)
    (.) القسمالمتخرج منه

(..)اسمكالأول ولقبك

(…) اسمك الأول

(….) اسمك الأول

(…..) اسمكالأول

(……) اسمكالأول

(…….) اسم الدكتور

ToWhom It May Concern:

(.)

is an extraordinary young woman. As her (..) Professor, I have seen many examples of her talent and have long been impressedby her diligence and work ethic. I understand that

(…)

is applying to thegraduate program at your school. I would like to recommend her for admission.

(….)

has outstanding organizational skills. She is able tosuccessfully complete multiple tasks with favorable results despite deadlinepressure

I must also make note of (…..)’s exceptional academicperformance.

Out of a class of 150 students, (……) graduated with honorsin the top 10. Her above-average performance is a direct result of her hard workand strong focus.

If graduate program is seeking superior candidateswith a record of achievement, (…….) is an excellent choice. She has consistentlydemonstrated an ability to rise to any challenge that she must face.

Toconclude, I would like to restate my strong recommendation for (……..). If youhave any further questions regarding (………)’s ability or this recommendation, please do not hesitate to contact me using the information on this letterhead.

Sincerely,

Professor (………)

(.) اسمكالأول ولقبك

(..) تخصص الدكتور

(…) اسمك الأول

(….) اسمكالأول

(…..) اسمكالأول

(……) اسمكالأول

(…….) اسمك الأول ولقبك

(……..) اسمك الأول

(………) اسمكالأول

(……….) اسم الدكتور

To whom it may concern

I'm pleased to write this letter of recommendationon behalf of Miss/Mr(.).She/he graduated from college of (..) in (…) with abachelor of ( ….) in Department of (…..)in 2006. She/he was a student in mycourse on (……). Miss/Mr (…….) is a serious student who asks very good questionand demonstrates deep understanding of ( ……..) . She/he proved to be veryreliable in conduct of the work for her/he Master's Thesis. I recommend her/ hisstrongly in your graduate program.

Sincerely,

Professor (………)

(.) اسمكالأول ولقبك

(..) اسمالكلية المتخرج منها

(…) المدينة

(….) تخصص البكالوريوس المتخرجمنه

(…..)القسم اللي متخرج منه

(……)المادة التي درسها لك الدكتور

(…….)اللقب

(……..) التخصص اللي راحتدرسه

(………) اسمالدكتور
    7 "
ADs

قم بتسجيل دخولك للمنتدي او

الانضمام لمبتعث

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.