الأعضاء الإشتراك و التسجيل

الملتقيات
ADs

وصلتني رسالة من المعهد (

وصلتني رسالة من المعهد (

NOTICE

تنبيه: هذا الموضوع قديم. تم طرحه قبل 5096 يوم مضى, قد يكون هناك ردود جديدة هي من سببت رفع الموضوع!

قائمة الأعضاء الموسومين في هذا الموضوع

1. الصورة الرمزية abdulaziz11
    abdulaziz11

مبتعث جديد New Member

abdulaziz11 الولايات المتحدة الأمريكية

abdulaziz11 , ذكر. مبتعث جديد New Member. من السعودية , مبتعث فى الولايات المتحدة الأمريكية , تخصصى English , بجامعة aaaa
    • aaaa
    • English
    • ذكر
    • philadelphia, pennsylvania
    • السعودية
    • May 2010
    المزيدl

May 14th, 2010, 01:43 PM

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله

انا طالب متخرج و طالع ادرس على حسابي و قدمت أوراقي للمعهد وارسلوا لي هذه الرسالة

Thank you for your interest in our Intensive English Language Program. We have received your application. We will process your application in 7-10 business days if all the required documents have been received. If it is an extremely busy time, it may take a little longer. If you are a transfer, the process can be done more quickly since you are already attending a school in the U.S.

If you have requested an I-20, allow enough time for the I-20 to arrive. Once you receive your documents, you must pay the SEVIS fee required by USCIS. Please go to fmjfee.com for instructions on how to make the payment.

We would also like to know by what method you wish to receive your I-20 once it is ready. The following options are available to you:
    1. Pick-up
    You can send us an e-mail providing authorization to someone you know to come into the IELP office to pick up your I-20 for you. We will need their contact information: name, e-mail, address and telephone number.
    2. Regular mail
    3. Express mail
    REQUEST FOR EXPRESS MAIL SERVICE
    (Optional but recommended)

If desired, Temple University's IELP can ship all IELP applicants’ immigration documents via UPS.
    If you wish to receive your documents by express mail, the following information is important to you:

The cost for express mail to SAUDI ARABIA is: $74.32 USD.

If you do decide to have your I-20 sent by express mail, please include the payment with your application. The payment can be made:

- by check or money order (made payable to TEMPLE UNIVERSITY). For accounting purposes, please tell us in a separate piece of paper what your payment is for.
    - by credit card; in this case we will need the type of credit card, the credit card number, card holder's name, postal code of card holder, expiration date, and security code (3-4 digits on back of credit card). For accounting purposes, please tell us by email or fax what your payment is for.
    - Cash payments will not be accepted.

If these payments are made by a person other than by you, your name must be listed.

Please let us know as soon as possible.

Regards,

سؤالي : هل هذه الرسالة اشعار استلام للأوراق التي ارسلتها لهم و سيرسلون لي رسالة أخرى للقبول ..
    ام يعني اني مقبول لديهم و على دفع الرسوم ..؟؟؟؟

وما هي الاجراءات التي تكون بعد هذه الخطوة ؟؟؟؟

الله يوقفكم و يكتب لكم الاجر
ADs

قم بتسجيل دخولك للمنتدي او

الانضمام لمبتعث

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.