الأعضاء الإشتراك و التسجيل

الملتقيات
ADs

اريد نماذج (الهدف من الدراسه)

اريد نماذج (الهدف من الدراسه)

NOTICE

تنبيه: هذا الموضوع قديم. تم طرحه قبل 4970 يوم مضى, قد يكون هناك ردود جديدة هي من سببت رفع الموضوع!

قائمة الأعضاء الموسومين في هذا الموضوع

1. الصورة الرمزية meme11111
    meme11111

مبتعث مستجد Freshman Member

meme11111 الولايات المتحدة الأمريكية

meme11111 , أنثى. مبتعث مستجد Freshman Member. من السعودية , مبتعث فى الولايات المتحدة الأمريكية , تخصصى CIS , بجامعة فيصل
    • فيصل
    • CIS
    • أنثى
    • الدمام, TEXAS
    • السعودية
    • Sep 2010
    المزيدl

September 10th, 2010, 03:22 AM

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته

ياريت لو فيه نماذج للهدف من الدراسه تطرحونها لنا

وياريت لو تكون بالانجليزي
  2. المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة meme11111
    السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته

ياريت لو فيه نماذج للهدف من الدراسه تطرحونها لنا

وياريت لو تكون بالانجليزي

مرحبا اختي
    كل عام وانتي بخير تفضلي
    ترى منقول
    Personal Statement

My name is . I am Saudi National, born in Nov. . I live in Riyadh - Saudi Arabia and I am married.

I have awarded my Bachelor degree from Riyadh College of Technology in June, 2005 in Computer Engineering Technology with a GPA of 3.21 out of 5.00. My English language proficiency is not up to the level of conducting an academic university program but might be enough for good communication. Fortunately my scholarship covers both ESL and the Master’s program.

Based upon my Bachelor degree in Computer Engineering Technology and a number of training courses (please see the attached CV and documents) I joined the Saudi Telecom Company STC as a Technical Supervisor. I am very keen and devoted to my job and career. I liked it very much and got relatively good experience in all levels of Networking management, Network problems and solutions. I am always enthusiastic to hunt for the best in my job and knowledge in the field of Computer Engineering Technology and Networking. Fortunately, I am always at the level of my bosses expectations.

The time that I have spent in Riyadh Military Hospital and Saudi Telecom Company has added so much to my experience and has widened my thoughts and stimulated me to pursue my goal and catch up with my dream of studying for the Master Degree. Definitely, the dynamic development of sciences and technologies in the United States of America justifying why I have chosen to study at your esteemed University.

As a brief review of my accomplishments since graduation in 2005 from Riyadh College Of Technology, and the period at STC and Riyadh Military Hospital, it might be summarized in two observations: The first one is that my education in Computer Engineering Technology has prepared me in a manner I could say that I have obtained a reasonable theoretical and practical framework upon which I can build a research agenda. The second observation is that these institutions have added to my friend’s portfolio a network of people who are intelligent enough and could be of great helps and supports to achieve my ambitious goals and might be necessary for a successful academic career.

Finally, I think having the honor to be nominated as a candidate for a Master Degree at your esteemed university will be a remarkable step in my life to achieve my goal and dream. I do not have the opportunity to live in the United States but the correlation between lives east and west is extremely exciting and different in many aspects and disciplines. Consequently, it might be of great advantage to intermix and correlate believes cultures, customs, heritage, etc. Based upon the above mentioned justifications, I kindly request you to help me achieving these hopes and dreams to hit into my goals.

Respectfully Submitted,
    7 "
ADs

قم بتسجيل دخولك للمنتدي او

الانضمام لمبتعث

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.