الأعضاء الإشتراك و التسجيل

الملتقيات
ADs

مساعدة اللي ما وصلهم الاي توني .. وجاتهم هذي الرساله .. ( ارجو المساعده )

مساعدة اللي ما وصلهم الاي توني .. وجاتهم هذي الرساله .. ( ارجو المساعده )

NOTICE

تنبيه: هذا الموضوع قديم. تم طرحه قبل 4839 يوم مضى, قد يكون هناك ردود جديدة هي من سببت رفع الموضوع!

قائمة الأعضاء الموسومين في هذا الموضوع

1. الصورة الرمزية فيصل999
    فيصل999

مبتعث جديد New Member

فيصل999 الولايات المتحدة الأمريكية

فيصل999 , ذكر. مبتعث جديد New Member. من السعودية , مبتعث فى الولايات المتحدة الأمريكية , تخصصى قانون , بجامعة الملك عبدالعزيز
    • الملك عبدالعزيز
    • قانون
    • ذكر
    • لم يتحدد, ولاية جده
    • السعودية
    • Aug 2010
    المزيدl

December 29th, 2010, 04:25 AM

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته

انا من الطلاب اللي للحين ما وصلهم الاي توني ....... واليوم جاتني رساله على الايميل كلها الغاز ولخبطه كالعاده ...... و جبت الرساله هذي لكم لعل وعسى نفك شفرات هذي الرساله

شكراً لرسالتك البريدية في حال إستلامك أي- تونتي (I-20) الذي يوضح قبولك في معهد اللغة الإنجليزية في أمريكا، تابع إجراءات إبتعاثك مع السفارة الأمريكية في السعودية ووزارة التعليم العالي.
    وفي حالة عدم إستلامك أي- تونتي (I-20) من الوزارة، الرجاء تعبئة المعلومات التالية وإرسالها للملحقية على البريد الإلكتروني التالي:
    Please fill out the following form in ENGLISH and send it back with your passport copy attached. We understand you may have already done this but please resend the information as we requested. We appreciate your cooperation.

Name:
    Male or Female:
    Date of birth:
    Permanent physical address in Saudi Arabia (in addition to the P.O. Box, please provide your house number and the main cross streets of your permanent home, name of the city, and zip code in Saudi Arabia):
    Mailing address:
    Scanned copy of your passport and your Murafiqins passports:
    Telephone number:
    Email address:
    Degree and Major you are preparing for:
    KAS Request Number:
    If you have dependents who will be accompanying you, please email us the same information and include their relationship to you.
    Thank you for your patience.
    عزيزي الطالب :-

للتواصل باللغة العربية أرجو أن تتواصل مع البريد الألكتروني التالي:- (ماني شايف بريد الكتروني) كيف ارسل المعلومات اللي طلبوها ؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟ هل ارسل على نفس البريد اللي جات منه الرساله ؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟
    عبد الحفيظ الإدريسي

وللتوصل باللغة الأنجليزية أرجو أن تتواصل مع الزملاء :-

For other inquiries, please see our FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions):

FAQ:

Question: I would like to change my ESL program.
    If you would like to change ESL programs, you may request a transfer once you arrive in the United States and had reported to the English language center.

Question: I would like to request an ESL program.
    We may only place you in an ESL program based on availability.

Question: I would like to postpone my scholarship/change my scholarship date.
    If you need to reschedule your scholarship, please contact MOHE.

Question: I need a university acceptance, not an English language program because I already have completed my English.
    If you need an I-20 for a university acceptance, please contact MOHE. We are only in charge of I-20s for English language programs.

Question: May I apply for an I-20 by myself?
    Please contact MOHE. You may use your own discretion but you must inform us so that SACM does not proceed with the current I-20.

Question: I need an I-20 for my dependents. Where can I get it?
    Please correspond with the ESL center in which you are receiving your I-20.

Best,

SACM Admissions Department
ADs

قم بتسجيل دخولك للمنتدي او

الانضمام لمبتعث

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.