الأعضاء الإشتراك و التسجيل

الملتقيات
ADs

ممكن نماذج توصيات بالإنجليزية

ممكن نماذج توصيات بالإنجليزية

NOTICE

تنبيه: هذا الموضوع قديم. تم طرحه قبل 6074 يوم مضى, قد يكون هناك ردود جديدة هي من سببت رفع الموضوع!

قائمة الأعضاء الموسومين في هذا الموضوع

1. الصورة الرمزية يا قدسُ
    يا قدسُ

مبتعث مستجد Freshman Member

يا قدسُ غير معرف

يا قدسُ , تخصصى لا يوجد , بجامعة UWA
    • UWA
    • لا يوجد
    • غير معرف
    • بيرث, الرياض
    • غير معرف
    • Mar 2007
    المزيدl

September 8th, 2007, 01:16 PM

إذا ممكن أحد يساعدني وينزل أو يلصق نماذج توصيات باللغة الإنجليزية أكون ممتن له جدًا
    تحياتي
  2. Recommendation Letter

I have known your name for almost three years. I have taught him one undergraduate course (the subject) and had several sciientific discussions. I Consider your name as one of my best students over the last five years . During his study and various discussions,he showed a lot of enthusiam and abilities to get new ideas and explore different avenues through his course work. In his course projects, your name has been working hard with agroup of other stuents, where he has showed a lot of responsibility and cooperation .

your name is quite smart,hard worker and is capable of working in a group as wel as on his own . I strongly recomend him to be one of your graduate students. If you need any further assistance , pleae do not hesitate to contact me.

sincerely,

your doctor name

هذي التوصية اللي طلبت ولازم تغير للي بالأحمر مثل مايناسبك وأي سؤال أن حاضر ...
    7 "
ADs

قم بتسجيل دخولك للمنتدي او

الانضمام لمبتعث

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.