الأعضاء الإشتراك و التسجيل

الملتقيات
ADs

نماذج رسائل توصيه بالإنجليزي

نماذج رسائل توصيه بالإنجليزي

NOTICE

تنبيه: هذا الموضوع قديم. تم طرحه قبل 4635 يوم مضى, قد يكون هناك ردود جديدة هي من سببت رفع الموضوع!

قائمة الأعضاء الموسومين في هذا الموضوع

1. الصورة الرمزية S_U_L_T_A_N
    S_U_L_T_A_N

مبتعث مستجد Freshman Member

S_U_L_T_A_N كندا

S_U_L_T_A_N , ذكر. مبتعث مستجد Freshman Member. من السعودية , مبتعث فى كندا , تخصصى Master---CS , بجامعة University of Ottawa
    • University of Ottawa
    • Master---CS
    • ذكر
    • ottawa, Ontario
    • السعودية
    • Jul 2011
    المزيدl

August 16th, 2011, 07:10 PM

مايخفى عن الكل انك ماتقدر تقدم لاي برنامج دراسات عليا بدون رسائل توصيه سواءً من الدكاتره اللي درسوك او من مشرفينك او مدرائك في العمل

بعض الاخوه عندهم رسائل توصيه مكتوبه بالعربي لعدم إلمام الكاتب بالللغه الانجليزيه

لكن بما إن بعض الدكاتره مايمانع انك تجيب نموذج الرساله بالانجليزي وهو يسويها لك( يعني الدكتور يسوي cut & past)
    وبصراحه كم شخص طلبني النموذج ذا ... فحبيت اسوي موضوع في المنتدى عشين الكل يستفيد

وهذه النماذج عباره عن رسائل توصيه انكتبت لي والله يوفق اللي كتبها لي دنيا واخره

وعلى فكره اخر رساله تنفع للي معدله مايبين مستواه .. يعني معدله مثلا جيد جدا منخفض زيي مثلا.... فالدكتور الله يجزاه الف خير ويوفقه دنيا واخر كتبلي ذي الرساله

I have had the pleasure of knowing ........................................ for ...... year. He/she has been an excellent student and asset to our school. I would like to take this opportunity to recommend ............. for your graduate program.
    I feel confident that he will continue to succeed in his studies. ........... is a dedicate student and thus his grades have been exemplary. In class, he has proven to be a taken-charge person who is able to successfully develop plans and implement them.

It is for these reasons that I offer high recommendation for ....... without reservation. If you have any questions regarding this recommendation, please do not hesitate to contact me

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To whom it may concern

This recommendation letter to certify that ...................... was one of my good students.
    He studied the following courses with me:
    His performance was excellent. He made use of office hours to do more discussion and make sure that he understood related topics perfectly. He is hard working and always finishes his assigned jobs on time with minimum guidance.

I recommend him for further studies and to continue his master degree in the field of .......

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To whom it may concern

I am writing this letter of recommendation in support of .............. . On the basis of my experience I can say that he is an elegant person who can grasp the subject matter very well. He has more potential than that reflected by his GPA. He is dependable and quite friendly
ADs

قم بتسجيل دخولك للمنتدي او

الانضمام لمبتعث

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.