الأعضاء الإشتراك و التسجيل

الملتقيات
ADs

فزعه لاهنتم " خاطبت جامعه و ردوا علي و ما ادري وش قصدهم ؟؟؟ "

فزعه لاهنتم " خاطبت جامعه و ردوا علي و ما ادري وش قصدهم ؟؟؟ "

NOTICE

تنبيه: هذا الموضوع قديم. تم طرحه قبل 4586 يوم مضى, قد يكون هناك ردود جديدة هي من سببت رفع الموضوع!

قائمة الأعضاء الموسومين في هذا الموضوع

1. الصورة الرمزية EXOXE
    EXOXE

مبتعث مستجد Freshman Member

EXOXE الولايات المتحدة الأمريكية

EXOXE , ذكر. مبتعث مستجد Freshman Member. من السعودية , مبتعث فى الولايات المتحدة الأمريكية , تخصصى Mechanical Engineer , بجامعة Yanbu Industrial College
    • Yanbu Industrial College
    • Mechanical Engineer
    • ذكر
    • Yanbu Industrial, Madinah
    • السعودية
    • Oct 2007
    المزيدl

September 28th, 2011, 11:34 PM

السلام عليكم و رحمة الله و بركاته

الفزعه لا هنتم

أنا راسلت جامعه أمريكية و كانت رسالتي لهم

Dear Sir, Madam

I’m an international student form the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. I have already getting a full academic scholarship from the Saudi Arabian Ministry of Higher Education.
    I have a question about the international admission at your university Do you offer conditional admission for/to the student who have already met all admission requirements except the English Proficiency requirements?
    In other word, is it possible for the student to take an ESL class with the a conditional acceptance from the school say’s that he can’t attend the academic program until he/she finish the ESL class or provide the TOEFL/ IELTS score

أرسلو لي اليوم

The University of Michigan does not have conditional admission for prospective students. We require a high level of proficiency in English. This helps ensure that students who speak English as a second language are able to participate fully in University life, both in and out of class. If you do not score within the minimum range of the TOEFL/MELAB/IELTS we advise that you study for the exams and then re-take it.

Thank you and GO BLUE!

University of Michigan
    Office of Undergraduate Admissions

ما ادري و ش قصدهم ....

يعني لازم هم يسون لي إختبار إنكليزي و بعهدهاا يقبلون أو لا و إلا خلاص أكمل إجراتي معهم على أساس أجيب قبلو من عندهم

لاهنتم أفزعوا لنا ...

كل الود
ADs

قم بتسجيل دخولك للمنتدي او

الانضمام لمبتعث

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.