الأعضاء الإشتراك و التسجيل

الملتقيات
ADs

مساعدة جامعة Deakin في إستراليا ما عطتني جواب واضح

مساعدة جامعة Deakin في إستراليا ما عطتني جواب واضح

NOTICE

تنبيه: هذا الموضوع قديم. تم طرحه قبل 4549 يوم مضى, قد يكون هناك ردود جديدة هي من سببت رفع الموضوع!

قائمة الأعضاء الموسومين في هذا الموضوع

1. الصورة الرمزية GameOfTheDeath
    GameOfTheDeath

مبتعث مجتهد Senior Member

GameOfTheDeath أستراليا

GameOfTheDeath , ذكر. مبتعث مجتهد Senior Member. من السعودية , مبتعث فى أستراليا , تخصصى Diploma of Management , بجامعة Melbourne Institute of Business and Technology (MIBT)
    • Melbourne Institute of Business and Technology (MIBT)
    • Diploma of Management
    • ذكر
    • Melbourne, Victoria
    • السعودية
    • Jul 2011
    المزيدl

November 10th, 2011, 06:00 PM

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاتة
    حياكم الله جميعاً

أخواني أنا أخترت تخصص في جامعة Deakin وعبيت الأبلكيشن وأرفقت الوثائق المطلوبة وهي : الصفحة الأولى من الجواز (ساري المفعول طبعاً) , شهادة الثانوي , شهادة دبلوم من معهد الإدارة العامة مع السجل الأكاديمي بالمواد التي درستها . وطبعاً الجدير بالذكر هو إني ما أختبرت الآيلتس وناوي أختبره بعدين ولكن مقدماً أبيهم يقبلوني حتى لو لغة في البداية ولكن الرد الي جاني منهم هو .
    Thank you for submitting an application to Deakin University, one of Australia's most progressive universities. We are currently processing the application you have recently submitted. Please allow:

• 48 hours for English language study at the Deakin University English language Institute (DUELI)
    • 3 weeks for undergraduate and postgraduate coursework studies
    • approximately 6 weeks for research degrees including PhD and Masters by research courses

from the date of this email to process the application. It is important to note that when lodging an application, all relevant fields in the application form should be completed and all relevant certified documents provided. If this is not done correctly, it can delay the application process. Once we have assessed the application, we will inform you of the assessment outcome as soon as possible.
    For scholarship applications, please be notified that your application may have to be placed in a pool to be assessed by the Research Scholarship Selection Committee on a certain date.
    If you have not heard from us by the end of the appropriate time frame stated above, you are welcome to contact us by email at deakin-int-admissions@deakin.edu.au. To facilitate identification, please use the following guide for the subject heading: ‘Supporting documents - SURNAME, givenname 123456789. The student application ID is #######.

While you are waiting for the outcome of your application, you can read about developments at Deakin at: Newsroom

We look forward to welcoming you to Deakin University soon.

Thank you,

Deakin International Admissions

فرديت عليهم وسألتهم عن اللغة الإنجليزية مافهمت وش قصدهم بـ48 ساعة هل قصدهم في الثلاث الأسابيع يعني ولا وش بالضبط
    Thank you for your message ,but it wasn't clear to me there's something I didn't understand it which is allowing

• 48hours for English language study at the Deakin University English language Institute (DUELI)
    • 3weeks for undergraduate and postgraduate coursework studies

Do you mean should I study English language before entering into the major or you mean I will enter into the major while I'm studying English language ?
    The other thing I didn't understand the English course it self do you mean I should study English language just for 3 weeks ? and I have just 48 hours?
    Please provide me to provide you and to let me ready for making visa as soon as possible . And I'm waiting for your replay as soon as possible

Regards
    فردو علي وقالوا
    Dear Mohammed,

Since you are only applying for to study bachelor Degree at Deakin, therefore the line that is applicable to you is “3 weeks for undergraduate and postgraduate coursework studies

This simply means that if you do not hear from us about your application in 3 weeks, you are more than welcome to send a follow up email.

Kind Regards
    الي فهمته من ردهم الثاني إنه خلاص لا عاد تسوي شيء قبل كانوا يقولون سجل للغة الإنجليزية والحين يقولون أنتظرنا 3 أسابيع وإذا ما ردينا عليك راسلنا مره ثانية . ومثل مانتم عارفين يا أخوان إن الدراسة تبدأ في شهر 2 شهر جينيوري من 2012 يعني بعد حوالي شهرين و 20 يوم فوش تشورون علي . إذا كنتم تشورون علي بجامعة ثانية فأنا أبي جامعة في إستراليا تحديداً وتخصص إدارة وأهم شيء يعادلون لي المواد الي درستها في المعهد وتكون دراستهم ما يكون فيه مواد تتعلق بالرياضيات مثل المحاسبة والإقتصاد وغيرها
    وفي حال لو كنت أبي أجيب قبول من هذي الجامعة تحديدا فهل المكتب ممكن يجيب لي القبول ولا المسألة تحصيل حاصل ؟
ADs

قم بتسجيل دخولك للمنتدي او

الانضمام لمبتعث

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.