الأعضاء الإشتراك و التسجيل

الملتقيات
ADs

ممكن احد يترجملي رسالة المعهد بخصوص قبول اللغه

ممكن احد يترجملي رسالة المعهد بخصوص قبول اللغه

NOTICE

تنبيه: هذا الموضوع قديم. تم طرحه قبل 4523 يوم مضى, قد يكون هناك ردود جديدة هي من سببت رفع الموضوع!

قائمة الأعضاء الموسومين في هذا الموضوع

1. الصورة الرمزية NŠёЙākoற
    NŠёЙākoற

متعاون سابق

NŠёЙākoற الولايات المتحدة الأمريكية

NŠёЙākoற , أنثى. متعاون سابق. من السعودية , مبتعث فى الولايات المتحدة الأمريكية , تخصصى كيمياء عامه , بجامعة ETSU
    • ETSU
    • كيمياء عامه
    • أنثى
    • JOHNSON, TN
    • السعودية
    • Jan 2011
    المزيدl

December 7th, 2011, 07:52 PM

مراحب
    ممم الموضوع مبين من عنوانه
    انا رسلت للمعهد الابلكيشن باسمي واسم زوجي وعبيت كافة البيانات
    طبعا قلتلهم اني حسدد عن طريق الكريدت كارد
    ورسلتهم رسالتين الاولى باسم زوجي وارفقة معاها الصفحه الاولى من الجواز + شهاده بنكيه باسمه كان فيها 52 الف ريال
    والرساله الثانيه مرفقه معاها صوره للصفحه الاولة من الجواز وكمان شهاده بنكيه باسمي فيها 51الف ريال لان الظمان المالي ماوصلني للحين
    وقلتلهم اني حكون على مبتعثه على حساب الدوله لكن زوجي حيكون مرافق معي ويبي تاشيرهf1
    الموهم هما ردو اليوم علي بالمسج
    طبعا ترجمته بقوقل وصلتي الفكره الي يقصدونها بس بصراحه مافهمته زين وش المطلوب مني الان

ياليت لو احد يتكرم علي ويتفضل يترجمه ويقولوا شو يبون مني الان

Notice: I-20s cannot be issued to addresses in the U.S., please contact me if you need a SEVIS transfer form.

We have received your application for the Intensive English Program at West Virginia University. Thank you very much for your interest in our institution. In order for us to begin processing your documents so that you can apply for a visa, we ask that you send us a $75. application fee (payable by credit card which you may send the number and then I will destroy the information, you may have a friend to pay for you, or you may send a money order), and a financial statement from a bank (translated into English) stating how you will be supported while attending school in the United States. In addition, we would like a copy of the picture and name page of your passport. You can fax or scan
    these documents to us at 304-293-8642. When these steps have been completed, we will send you an I-20 via ups and you can make an appointment at the U.S. embassy to interview for a visa.
    If you have a wife and children, please include their complete names, birthdates and cities of birth. If your wife wants an F-1 visa to study, she must also apply to the IEP.
    The I-20 should be ready in 3 weeks. We will send as soon as we receive it.
    I ask you to be extremely clear with the application form, as far as the spelling of your name, and the order of your family name and first name.
    Mistakes in this information can cost everyone time and money.
    Our website contains a lot of information about our school and Morgantown, but should you have questions, do not hesitate to contact me.

Sincerely,

Stacy Shockley Fint
    Director
    Intensive English Program
    Department of Foreign Languages
    Box 6297
    West Virginia University
    Morgantown, WV 26506
    304-293-3604x1103
    Intensive English Program :: WVU

ADs

قم بتسجيل دخولك للمنتدي او

الانضمام لمبتعث

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.