الأعضاء الإشتراك و التسجيل

الملتقيات
ADs

تفضلوا نموذج لمراسلة الجامعات للحصول على قبول مشروط

تفضلوا نموذج لمراسلة الجامعات للحصول على قبول مشروط

NOTICE

تنبيه: هذا الموضوع قديم. تم طرحه قبل 6471 يوم مضى, قد يكون هناك ردود جديدة هي من سببت رفع الموضوع!

قائمة الأعضاء الموسومين في هذا الموضوع

1. الصورة الرمزية seeboy
    seeboy

مبتعث مجتهد Senior Member

seeboy غير معرف

seeboy , ذكر. مبتعث مجتهد Senior Member. , تخصصى طالب , بجامعة carleton
    • carleton
    • طالب
    • ذكر
    • ottawa, ontario
    • غير معرف
    • Jul 2006
    المزيدl

July 11th, 2006, 10:33 PM

تفضلوا وطبعاً كل واحد يعدل على حسب تخصصة

Conditional Admission

Dear Sir/Madam

This letter concerns of my application to your Bachelor's program majoring in Computer Science and network technology. I would like to request that you grant me a conditional admission to your Bachelor's program subject to satisfying the TOEFL requirements before actual enrolment.
    Please note that the Ministry of Higher Education (MOHE) is the sponsor of my postgraduate school they has a policy for scholarships which states that all scholars must receive a conditional admission from a school prior leaving Saudi Arabia.
    In addition, I will study an intensive English course for a full year at your English Language center or any place that you may recommend. During which, I will be able to take the TOEFL/ GRE/ GMAT tests (which one is applicable) to your satisfaction and start my academic work.

For more information, please contact me at mobile: 00966********** or fax: ***************00966 or by e-mail ************************
    With my best regards

your name
  2. حياكم الله اخواني هذا نموذج بسيط وحنا بالخدمه وياليت اللي عنده نموذج ثاني لا يبخل علينا خلونا نخلي هذا الموضوع مرجع لنماذج القبول عشان الكل يستفيد

وهذا نموذج ثاني يشبه الأول تقريباً

This letter concerns the application of Mr. (Your full name) to your master’s program majoring in (Your Major). I would like to request that you grant him conditional admission to your master’s program subject to satisfying the TOEFL /GRE requirements before actual enrolment.
    Please note that (Sponsor name) the sponsor of this applicant- has a policy for scholarships which states that all scholars must receive conditional admission from a school prior leaving Saudi Arabia.
    In addition, this applicant will study English for a full year at your English center or any place that you may recommend. During which, he will be able to take the TOEFL / GRE tests to your satisfaction and start his academic work.

Sincerely yours,

Your Sponsor Name
    7 "
ADs

قم بتسجيل دخولك للمنتدي او

الانضمام لمبتعث

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.