الأعضاء الإشتراك و التسجيل

الملتقيات
ADs

توصية بالانجلش

توصية بالانجلش

NOTICE

تنبيه: هذا الموضوع قديم. تم طرحه قبل 5753 يوم مضى, قد يكون هناك ردود جديدة هي من سببت رفع الموضوع!

قائمة الأعضاء الموسومين في هذا الموضوع

1. الصورة الرمزية حلمي اكون وياكم
    حلمي اكون وياكم

مبتعث مجتهد Senior Member

حلمي اكون وياكم السلفادور

حلمي اكون وياكم , أنثى. مبتعث مجتهد Senior Member. من الكويت , مبتعث فى السلفادور , تخصصى طالبة , بجامعة ام القرى
    • ام القرى
    • طالبة
    • أنثى
    • ., في علم الغيب
    • الكويت
    • Jul 2008
    المزيدl

July 26th, 2008, 12:49 AM

السلام عليكم

انا عندي توصيات لكن بالعربي
    فاذا موجود عندكم نموذج توصية جاهز ممكن تفيدوني 00

لقيت توصية بس مافهمت وش اكتب
    هذه هي التوصيات

نماذج من رسائل توصيات عامه:

النموذج الاول

To Whom It May Concern:

Asthe Dean of ( .) I have had the pleasure of knowing (..) for the last fouryears. She has been a tremendous student and an asset to our school. I wouldlike to take this opportunity to recommend (…) for your graduate program.

I feel confident that she will continue to succeed in her studies. (….) is a dedicated student and thus far her grades have been exemplary. In class, she has proven to be a take-charge person who is able to successfully developplans and implement them.

(…..) has also assisted us in our admissionsoffice. She has successfully demonstrated leadership ability by counseling newand prospective students. Her advice has been a great help to these students, many of whom have taken time to share their comments with me regarding herpleasant and encouraging attitude.

It is for these reasons that I offerhigh recommendations for (……) without reservation.

Her drive andabilities will truly be an asset to your establishment. If you have anyquestions regarding this recommendation, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Sincerely,

(…….)

Dean of (……..)

(.) القسم المتخرج منه

(..)اسمك الأول ولقبك

(…) اسمك الأول

(….) اسمك الأول

(…..) اسمك الأول

(……) اسمك الأول

(…….) اسم الدكتور

(……..) القسم المتخرج منه ______________________________________

النموذج الثاني

ToWhom It May Concern:

(.)

is an extraordinary young woman. As her (..) Professor, I have seen many examples of her talent and have long been impressedby her diligence and work ethic. I understand that

(…)

is applying to thegraduate program at your school. I would like to recommend her for admission.

(….)

has outstanding organizational skills. She is able tosuccessfully complete multiple tasks with favorable results despite deadlinepressure

I must also make note of (…..)’s exceptional academicperformance.

Out of a class of 150 students, (……) graduated with honorsin the top 10. Her above-average performance is a direct result of her hard workand strong focus.

If graduate program is seeking superior candidateswith a record of achievement, (…….) is an excellent choice. She has consistentlydemonstrated an ability to rise to any challenge that she must face.

Toconclude, I would like to restate my strong recommendation for (……..). If youhave any further questions regarding (………)’s ability or this recommendation, please do not hesitate to contact me using the information on this letterhead.

Sincerely,

Professor (………)

(.) اسمك الأول ولقبك

(..) تخصص الدكتور

(…) اسمك الأول

(….) اسمك الأول

(…..) اسمك الأول

(……) اسمك الأول

(…….) اسمك الأول ولقبك

(……..) اسمك الأول

(………) اسمك الأول

(……….) اسم الدكتور

النموذج الثالث

To whom it may concern

I'm pleased to write this letter of recommendationon behalf of Miss/Mr(.).She/he graduated from college of (..) in (…) with abachelor of ( ….) in Department of (…..)in 2006. She/he was a student in mycourse on (……). Miss/Mr (…….) is a serious student who asks very good questionand demonstrates deep understanding of ( ……..) . She/he proved to be veryreliable in conduct of the work for her/he Master's Thesis. I recommend her/ hisstrongly in your graduate program.

Sincerely,

Professor (………)

(.) اسمك الأول ولقبك

(..) اسم الكلية المتخرج منها

(…) المدينة

(….) تخصص البكالوريوس المتخرج منه

(…..)القسم اللي متخرج منه

(……)المادة التي درسها لك الدكتور

(…….)اللقب

(……..) التخصص اللي راح تدرسه

وش القصد من النقاط اتمنى الشرح على احد هذه التوصيات وشكرا
  2. السلام عليكم
    اختي الكريمة, التوصيات اللي فوق مكتوبة كاملة وفيها فراغات مابين الاقواس (...)
    ومكتوب تحت كل توصية كل فراغ وماذا تكتبين في داخله ,
    يعني ماعليكي الا انك تختارين اي توصية منهم وتكتبينها زي ماهي
    وتشيلين كل فراغ وتحطين مكانه مايقابله من معلومات خاصة فيكي زي ماهو موضح تحت كل توصية .
    اتمنى اني افدتك واذا في شيء مو واضح اسئلي وحنا حاضرين .
    7 "
ADs

قم بتسجيل دخولك للمنتدي او

الانضمام لمبتعث

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.