الأعضاء الإشتراك و التسجيل

الملتقيات
ADs

يا Help ويا اهل الجامعات الأمريكية..............تكفون

يا Help ويا اهل الجامعات الأمريكية..............تكفون

NOTICE

تنبيه: هذا الموضوع قديم. تم طرحه قبل 5692 يوم مضى, قد يكون هناك ردود جديدة هي من سببت رفع الموضوع!

قائمة الأعضاء الموسومين في هذا الموضوع

1. الصورة الرمزية مبتعث حيران
    مبتعث حيران

مبتعث مستجد Freshman Member

مبتعث حيران غير معرف

مبتعث حيران , ذكر. مبتعث مستجد Freshman Member. , تخصصى طالب , بجامعة جامعة الملك عبدالعزيز
    • جامعة الملك عبدالعزيز
    • طالب
    • ذكر
    • جدة, جدة
    • غير معرف
    • Jul 2008
    المزيدl

September 19th, 2008, 02:03 PM

الأخ /الأخت (Help) أو من يقدر يساعدني أنا راسلت جامعة University of Nebraska على موضوع القبول المشروط بس قلت خليني في البداية أسألهم هل يعطون قبول مشروط ولا (لا) فأرسلتلهم هذه الرساله:

Dear Ms. Karmn

I’m an international student form the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. I have already getting a full academic scholarship from the Saudi Arabia Ministry of Higher Education. I have a question about the international admission at your university Do you offer conditional admission for/to the student who have already met all admission requirements except the English Proficiency requirements. In other word, is it possible for the student to take an ESL class with the a conditional acceptance from the school say’s that he can’t attend the academic program until he/she finish the ESL class! or provide the TOEFL/ IELTS score.

وردو علي :

This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 625x71 and weights 12KB.

Apply
    Visit
    Diversity
    Campus Life
    Costs & Aid
    Calendar
    Real Nebraska

Yes, the University of Nebraska-Lincoln does offer a conditional admission to students meeting the academic requirements for admission, but still needing to document proof of English proficiency.

Please send me the following information so I can better communicate with you in the future:

First Name:
    Family Name:
    Date of Birth:
    Address:
    Month and Year wanting to begin the Intensive English Program:
    Have a great day,

Carmen Varejcka-McGee
    1-800-742-8800 ext. 0981
    (تم حذف الإيميل لأن عرضه مخالف لشروط المنتدى)

Copyright 2007-2008 NEBRASKA Office of Admissions | 313 N 13th St | Lincoln, NE 68588-0256 | 800-742-8800

وبصراحه أنا لما هنا وقفت ماني عارف أيش أسوي هل أرسلهم هذا الخطاب وإلا كيف؟؟

Dear Sir/Madam,

This letter concerns the application of Mr. (Your full name) to your master’s program majoring in (Your Major). I would like to request that you grant him conditional admission to your master’s program subject to satisfying the TOEFL /GRE requirements before actual enrolment.
    Please note that (Sponsor name) the sponsor of this applicant- has a policy for scholarships which states that all scholars must receive conditional admission from a school prior leaving Saudi Arabia.
    In addition, this applicant will study English for a full year at your English center or any place that you may recommend. During which, he will be able to take the TOEFL / GRE tests to your satisfaction and start his academic work

وبيني وبينكم أنا لازم أجيب قبول جامعة أو معهد ولا حيرموني بريطانيا لاني أخترت بريطانيا لما سجلت في التقديم على البعثة والحين أبغى أروح أمريكا فأرجوكم ساعدوني
ADs

قم بتسجيل دخولك للمنتدي او

الانضمام لمبتعث

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.