الأعضاء الإشتراك و التسجيل

الملتقيات
ADs

تنبيه لخطاب الغرض من الدراسة SOP لمرحلة الماجستير

تنبيه لخطاب الغرض من الدراسة SOP لمرحلة الماجستير

NOTICE

تنبيه: هذا الموضوع قديم. تم طرحه قبل 5648 يوم مضى, قد يكون هناك ردود جديدة هي من سببت رفع الموضوع!

قائمة الأعضاء الموسومين في هذا الموضوع

1. الصورة الرمزية مبتعسه
    مبتعسه

مبتعث مجتهد Senior Member

مبتعسه أستراليا

مبتعسه , أنثى. مبتعث مجتهد Senior Member. من السعودية , مبتعث فى أستراليا , تخصصى اخصائية مختبر , بجامعة RMIT Universty
    • RMIT Universty
    • اخصائية مختبر
    • أنثى
    • melbourne, victoria
    • السعودية
    • Nov 2008
    المزيدl

November 2nd, 2008, 06:25 AM

ياجماعة لازم يكون الخطاب متعوب عليه لاتفشلونا يااهل السعودية
    يختلف خطاب دراسة الماجستير تماما عن البكالوريس
    استعينوا بالموقع التالي
    http://www.statementofpurpose.com/essay_samples.html
    المفروض نكتب كل اللي نقدر عليه حتى نبين اهتمامنا بالقسم والمجال اللي اخترنا
    يعني نكتب كالتالي
    تعريف ووصف بسيط وصريح عن نفسك ثم وصف يوضح امكانياتاك ومدى تاثرك وتعمقك في مجالك الذي درست فيه البكالوريس ثم ابدا بوصف الاسباب التي جعلتك تقدم على دراسة الماجستير مثل حادثة معينه او كتاب معين او حتى وان كان برنامج بالتلفزيون (يعني كون بقمة الصراحة بدون ماتخرب على نفسك بطريقة مقنعة)
    والسبب اللي خلاك تختار البلد او الجامعه
    والاهم من هذا كله نوع الدراسة اللي تبغى تدرسها سواء بالكورس وورك شوب course workshop او بالرسالة reaserch مع الموضوع اذا امكن تحديدة
    مافي شروط للكتابة لكن التعمق والسلاسة ووضوح الصدق مهم عشان يوافقوا ويعطوا الموافقة

وهذا نموذج لدلااسة ماجستير في التسويق
    لاخد فكرة وممكن التعديل عليه بس صعبه الهرجه هههههه

MARKETING RESEARCH
    Marketing research in India is clearly at a point where it is set to become indispensable if the liberalization of the economy and expansion of consumer choice, which has become palpable in the recent years, is going to continue. With the opening of the Indian economy, the markets have gradually become buyers' markets. In India, market research is essentially used as a reactive tool, it is in the static stage; whereas, I feel that MR should serve as a proactive tool, helping corporations optimize their functioning by bringing research into all marketing efforts, by integrating it into the long and short term marketing strategies and by involving the operational staff who actually carry out the work that can use informed research results. Market research often ends up being used as an isolated tool that gives a narrow picture of the past without giving a holistic view and an insight into the future.
    The need of the hour are MR professionals who are true managers - managers who have to facilitate a radical change in the way market research is looked upon today; very often as an activity done by a separate cell and an end in itself. I see myself, as an MR professional, using research as an actionable tool, incorporating cutting edge methodologies, getting the needed results while saving time and money. I want to turn it into a dynamic instrument, use it to feel the pulse of the market, make probabilistic predictions abut the market through sophisticated tools and ultimately get involved in product innovation and strategic planning.
    To achieve this, I would like to gain exposure to the latest practices adopted by the trend makers in the field of market research and information systems. To this end, I would probably want to work with a leading international market research firm that would enable me to help corporations leverage their focus. I would like to bring this acquired expertise back to India, and use it to help companies to grow in the stiffly competitive market. I see market research as a sensitive and flexible instrument to be applied with insight, imagination and creativity.
    Working at Centennial Cotex and then later at NMC Corp as a part-time associate intern led me to realize the importance of market research to a company. At Centennial Cotex, I was part of a cross-functional team that helped the firm shift its focus to the handicraft market where such coarse fabric was a good alternative. It is here that I gained wide exposure to the SPSS software and other tools of research design. At NMC, I have worked as an efficient and effective coordinator throughout research processes and work directly with numerous researchers on a wide variety of projects. I have experience in research design, questionnaire development, analysis, writing and interpreting results and a range of quantitative and qualitative methods. I am proud to say that I am an enthusiastic individual with good people skills and enjoy working as a team player in a multi-task environment across department lines and organizational levels.
    The ability to work in a fast paced setting with time sensitive jobs made my summer internship at Pepsi a further step to learning. I was a part of a number of marketing promotions of the company on a local scale. My project on customer research on a key stock keeping unit required consumer profiling and a high degree of qualitative analysis through a study of buyer behavior using research tools like focus group interviews and perceptual mapping. Based on this study, I have planned and implemented marketing promotions to capture the home segment, within given budget constraints. At Cadence, one of the leading pharmaceutical firms in India, I had carried out a pre-launch survey based study for an antioxidant brand that helped the company identify its target segments.
    Apart from these, working on various school projects has given me varied experience on the basis of which I have decided that MR is where I would like to base my future. A career in MR would give me an opportunity to work across boundaries of industry definitions with a number of industries ranging from consumer goods to innovative communication and high tech markets
    I possess a broad-based management education. But, in order to attain what I am aiming for, I believe that I require a sharply defined and focussed course in marketing research. The expertise to analyze the marketing as well as the strategic problems faced by companies and implement corresponding solutions is what I want. An international exposure coupled with the immense opportunity in the Indian marketplace will help in breaking new ground in Indian marketing research.
    I want to attend University Of Maryland's Master of Marketing Research program for several reasons. The focussed structure of the course will help me concentrate and work towards the attainment of my career goals. The internship provided within the MMR course work would help me gain exposure, insight, knowledge and hands-on experience with real time work environment. I am impressed with the quality of education provided by the university in terms of the well-structured curriculum and the recognized faculty. I look forward to shaping my career in the halls of University Of Maryland.

2. أولا-مشكووووورة اختي
    ثانيا-عندي تحفظ على كلمة"لاتفشلونا ياأهل السعودية"
    ثالثا- سمعت كثييير إن خطاب الغرض من الدراسه شي روتيني وماينظر له بالذات الكم الهائل إللي يجي يبغى قبول بالآلاف....
    ...وعموما فيه مكاتب تسوي مثل هالخطاب بس أهم شي تعطينه معلومات عنك وعن رغبتك وتتحدثين عن نفسك ولو عندك بحث تخرج كمان لا تنسي تتكلمي عنه ...وزي مااتفضلتي ماأزيد على كلامك..
    ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,دمت بود,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
    7 "
  3. والله انا سويت خطاب رهيييييييب لغرض لدراسة الـ MBA

لكن لو حطيتها ماينفع نموذج بيحتاج تعديل كثير

عموماً الشغلة نقاط اساسية لكتابة الغرض دون الحاجة لدوفع لاصحاب المواقع

والخطوات التي اتبعتها من احد المواضيع باللغة العربية والاخر من موقع اجنبي

هو تعريف لك وعن دراستك واهتماماتك الاكاديمية خصوصاً

وعادة يتكون من ثمانالى عشر فقرات (تقريباً 500 كلمة)

الفقرة الاولى وهي الاهم وهيالافتتاحية

تذكر فيها شي عنك يجذب القارئ

موقف حصل لك شجعك علىاكمال الدراسة

نظرة او فكرة او اي شي متعلق بالدراسة ولكن يجذب القارئ بقوه

هذي جداً مهمة

الفقرات التالية

تتدرج فيها

مثلاًدراستك للبكالريوس واختيار التخصص

مجال عملك والاشياء اللى قمتبها

مثلاً مشاريع ابحاث دراسات الخ

سبب اكمال الماجستير ماهي رغبتك

هل تريد مجال البحث او التدريس الخ

ولماذا اخترت التخصص

وتختم بسبب اختيارك لتلك الجامعة

لماذا اخترتها

مثلاًاساتذه نصحوك بالدراسة بها

اي انهم سبق وان تخرجوا منها

وتذكر اسماءالدكاترة ==== وهذي ميزة ولها ثقل بالخطاب

وتقنع لجنة القبول بأنك الشخصالمناسب للقبول

هذا اللى عندى الآن

بس ترى الشغلة يبي لها صبر

بالاخير تعرضها على شخص تثق به

حتى يصحح لك بعض الاخطاء الاملائيةمثلاً او توديها مكتب ترجمة يضبطها لك بعشرين ريال

او يغير لك بعض الجمل ويصوغها بشكل افضل
    1. Start early. Give yourself at least a month to gather the information described below and produce a final version of your Statement of Purpose.
    2. Investigate the current research trends of the university to which you are applying. Read faculty publications, current interests, and all the admission requirements (specifically those of your Statement of Purpose).
    3. Talk out the details of your life with a friend or trusted acquaintance. Recall small details, anecdotes from childhood, service you might have given at earlier times, the rich palpable details of your life. You will recall items you have forgotten or deemed minor, one of which may add energy and meaning to your Statement of Purpose.
    4. Think carefully about what you want to research as a graduate student. Note that this may change during the course of your studies, but you will want to enter grad school with a solid idea of what you want to do and what you can provide to the university.
    5. Create a strong opening paragraph of five sentences or less. Briefly explain who you are, where you're from, why you have chosen the particular field to which you're applying, and why the university is among your first choices. Be specific. Don't tell the faculty how wonderful their university is or that you want to study there because it's the best in the state/nation/world. The faculty already knows this and you're just wasting their time.
    6. Mention faculty members with whom you could conduct research by name along with their areas of expertise. For example, "I am interested in working with Dr. Margaret Jones on sociolinguistic comparison because..." or "I have seen Dr. Allara's publications on the use of genetic markers in biochemical reactions and would like to investigate..."
    7. Tell the university why they should choose you over someone else. Explain what you can contribute to that particular field or specialty. Keep in mind that college faculty will accept you if they believe you can further their reputation. Plan how you will accomplish that task and include it in your Statement.
    8. Fill the rest of your essay with more detailed information about your undergraduate education, work experience, and potential research topics.
    9. List all the enclosures you will include in your application and give a very brief description of your portfolio.
    10. Thank the admissions committee for their time. Chances are they are reviewing hundreds of applications along with yours.
    11. Provide your contact information.
    12. Go back and revise, edit, revamp, etc. Have someone else edit it. You'll probably cut out a lot of stuff. Then edit some more. Remember to include everything above while aiming for 2-3 pages maximum. This is where being very concise and to the point is important. After the letter is perfect, edit some more.
    13. Print your letter, sign it, and include it as the first item of your application portfolio (although be aware that some schools will want you to send it electronically).
    Write a brief statement (500 words or less) describing reason(s) for pursuing graduate or postbaccalaureate study. Include any additional information concerning your preparation that is pertinent to the objective specified. You may also send a resume and/or letters of reference if required by department.
    7 "
  4. صح يانوسه انا زودتها اكيد في موضوع لاتفشلونا ههههههههه
    والله الحوسة مو مخليتني انام الله يسهلها بس
    بس ترى البحوث اللي احنا سويناها في الجامعه اكثرها نظرية بالنسبة للتخصصات العلمية واذا ماهي نظرية فهي شي لايذكر تقريبا
    اذا كان مشروع او بحث علمي اعتقد يستاهل يذكر
    وبصراحة انا اعتقد انهم ينظروا للهدف من الدراسة والا ماكانوا راح يطلبوه
    اذا شفتي الموقع اللي حطيته راح تقولي ايش الناس اللي مشيله حالها هم الخطاب
    هذا اللي حسسني بانه مهم
    وشكرا لحسن استماعكم
    7 "
ADs

قم بتسجيل دخولك للمنتدي او

الانضمام لمبتعث

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.