الأعضاء الإشتراك و التسجيل

الملتقيات
ADs

أرجو المساعدة من ذوي الخبرة في التسجيل بهذه الجامعة ..

أرجو المساعدة من ذوي الخبرة في التسجيل بهذه الجامعة ..

NOTICE

تنبيه: هذا الموضوع قديم. تم طرحه قبل 6406 يوم مضى, قد يكون هناك ردود جديدة هي من سببت رفع الموضوع!

قائمة الأعضاء الموسومين في هذا الموضوع

1. الصورة الرمزية الطرماح
    الطرماح

مبتعث مستجد Freshman Member

الطرماح أستراليا

الطرماح , ذكر. مبتعث مستجد Freshman Member. من أستراليا , مبتعث فى أستراليا , تخصصى Master of IT , بجامعة Macquarie Uni.
    • Macquarie Uni.
    • Master of IT
    • ذكر
    • سيدني, NSW
    • أستراليا
    • Apr 2006
    المزيدl

October 12th, 2006, 05:08 AM

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته
    أخواني أخواتي ... هذه الجامعة أعـييتني في المراسلة التي دامت لأكثر من شهرين ، و سأخبركم بما جرى لي مختصراً:
    تقدمت لهذه الجامعة عن طريق مكتب "بعثة" على أساس أنها من الجامعات التي تعطي قبولاً مشروط للماجستير و أنها مجربة سابقاً ، مع العلم أن مكتب بعثة لم يعمل لي شيء سوى أرسال الأوراق و تعبئة الأبليكشن عن طريق الإنترنت ، حتى أنا الذي سددت أجر الأبلكيشن عن طريق بطاقة فيزا .
    و بعد التسجيل ، خاطبني مكتب القبول الدولي عن ( التوفل و الـ GRE ) ، فأرسلت لهم أنني أريد قبول مشروط و سأتي بذلك بعد دراسة اللغة – كما هو معروف –
    فرد المكتب بأنه يتوجب علي التسجيل في المعهد ليتمكنوا من قبولي في الجامعة ، فسجلت في المعهد وكان عندهم أبليكشن خاص بالقبول المشروط (USF Conditional Application )
    و لكن وبعد وصول الأوراق لهم و أكتمالها والنقود أيضاً ، ظهر غير ما كان متفق عليه .
    حيث جائتني رسالة من قسم علوم حاسب يقول فيها أنه لن يعطوني قبول لأنه ليس لدي ( التوفل و الـ GRE ) فخاطبت مكتب القبول الدولي و لم يردوا علي ، ثم جائتني رسالة من معهد اللغة هم أيضاً يقولون أن قسم علوم الحاسب لن يعطيني ، فيسألون هل أريد قبول معهد فقط

بلغت عدد الرسائل بيني وبين مكتب "بعثة " و الجامعة و معهدها أكثر 35رسالة !!!! ولحد الآن دون نتيجة

سأورد لكم آخر المراسلة بيني وبينهم لعلكم تستطيعون مساعدتي ...

هذه الرسالة من المعهد ...

I received the copy of the email from the Computer Science Department stating they will not make a decision on your admission until they receive all your test scores. Please let me know how you would like me to proceed with your application to the English Language Institute. If we issue your I-20 without conditional admission to the university, it is possible that you will not be able to get your visa. I will wait to hear from you before I proceed.

فرددت عليهم بالآتي ...
    Dear,
    I have granted a scholarship to study the master degree in computer science from (The General Organization for Technical Education and Vocational Training - a governmental institution ) but, this scholarship requires me to get a conditional admission from a graduate school and to study an English course for a year, so I applied to your school to get the conditional admission and to study the English course also in your school. And by the end of this English course I will be able to send my TOFEL & GRE scores to your university. I shall not use the admission of the institute without the admission of the master.
    And, all the universities give to conditional admission and I will give all the conditions before the study of the master .
    I hope to persuade the department of computer science to give the conditional admission to me to be capable of the study in your institute .
    The office of the international admission is he which asked me to the registration in your institute so that he gives the conditional admission to me.
    I desire the hearing of your reply as soon as possible .

فكان رد المعهد كالآتي ...
    I understand the requirements of your scholarship. Many students here are facing the same situation. Please be advised, however, that most of the graduate departments at USF do not give conditional admissions. While it is certainly your choice to try to persuade the computer science department to grant you one, I am almost certain that they will not.
    That doesn’t mean that they won’t admit you once you submit your test scores (GRE/TOEFL), but they won’t admit you conditionally before that.
    I will hold your file with the English Language Institute until you tell me how you would like to proceed..
    فأطلب نصيحتكم أخواني ( وخصوصاً منه لديه خبرة في مراسلة الجامعات) ومن كان منكم له المقدرة على مساعدتي

هل أعد خطاب إلى قسم علوم الحاسب لكي أقنعهم بقبولي ؟؟ و كيف تكون صيغته ؟؟
    أو أرسال رسالة لإدارة أخرى ؟؟؟

.......... أرجوكم المساعدة يا أخواني فلقد خسرت الكثير في المراسلة لهذه الجامعة وغيرها

اخوكم المتعثر
ADs

قم بتسجيل دخولك للمنتدي او

الانضمام لمبتعث

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.