الأعضاء الإشتراك و التسجيل

الملتقيات
ADs

الغربه وزواج على حافة الانهيار..

الغربه وزواج على حافة الانهيار..

NOTICE

تنبيه: هذا الموضوع قديم. تم طرحه قبل 4622 يوم مضى, قد يكون هناك ردود جديدة هي من سببت رفع الموضوع!

قائمة الأعضاء الموسومين في هذا الموضوع

1. لا أملك لك إلا الدعاء

أسأل الله أن يؤلف بين قلبك وقلب زوجك
    وأن يهدي سركم ويسخركم لبعض
    الله يوفقك ويسهل أمورك يا غاليه
    عليك بركعتين في الثلث الأخير من الليل وسهام الليل عليكي بها
    فإنها لا تخطئ ولكن لها أمد وللأمد انقضاء

الله يشرح صدرك ويقربك من زوجك ويقرب زوجك منك ويجعلك له كما يريد ويجعله لك كما تريدين
    7 "
  2. حبيبي اول شي حاولي تحلي مشكلتك مع زوجك
    لانو الغربه تحتاجي فيها الراحه النفسيه

بس نصيحه انك تحذفي الموضوع
    لانو اغلب الناس عندنا تفكيرهم وسخ وانتي قولي حسبي الله ونعم الوكيل في اللي يقول عنك كلمه وحده
    يحسبو الحريم كلهم وسخين زي اللي يعرفوهم

انا نفس حالتك بطلع مع زوجي بس الحمدلله متفهم ومتحمس أني اكمل دراستي اكتر من نفسي هههههههه

الحرمه بيتها في يدها وانتي أدرى بالاوضاع في بيتك وادرى بالأسباب اللي وصلكم للوضع دا

فأنتي اجلسي مع وحده تثقي فيها وحكيها كل شي وخدي نصايحها

وربنا يوفقك يااااااارب
    ويستر بنات المسلمين من القذف في اعراضهم
    7 "
  3. ممتنه كثيرا لمن رد وتفاعل بالنصيحة او الدعوه الطيبه ،، وبالمقابل اعتذر لمن تضايق من طرح موضوعي هنا ،، ولكن المقصود هو استشاره لمن جربت الغربه في ظل ظروف مماثله لظروفي..لم اطرح تفاصيل مشاكلي فقط اريد من يشاركني همي ولكن التمس عذرا لكل من أساء لي وأخبرهم انني. تصدقت بعرضي على من ظلمني وعفوت عنه .. اسأل الله ان لايذيقكم حزنا او حسرة ..
    7 "
  4. Sister Eid Mubarak, as guys here said you have to look for reason behind lack of trust between you and your husband, is it jealousy or fear of the future or may be refusing the scholarship it self. However, you have to give it try to solve the problem by discussing quietly and concentrating in mutual benefits of scholarship for you and your husband in a comfortable places other than home such as: coffee shop or Sophisticated restaurant that provide relaxing environment to solve your issues. By the way that's one of my methodologies of solving problems with my wife.

However if your husband still disagree to getting scholarship, my advice to you try to persuade him many times in a gentle way so he may change his position but if he still refuses, don't insist for your position about it you may get divorced and losing your husband and I would like to remind you of hadith of of Prophet Mohammed peace be upon him
    "من ترك شيئا لله عوضه الله خير منه"

Any way the issue is not clear enough because you give your side but we need to know what is your husband points of view. Even though we can't give our feed back through internet unless we know both of you personally.

.Sorry sister I writing to you from my uni where no support for Arabic language

May Allah bless you.
    7 "
  5. مرحبا عزيزتي
    انا اقول بما انك مو مرتحاه معه روحي ادرسي وخوذي الشهاده وبعدين اسحبي عليه خخخخخخخخ
    لاتتعبين ولاتضايقين نفسك بس انشالله انه يتعدل وماتدرين يمكن يصير قريب منك اذا سافرتو والله يييسر امرك ياارب
    7 "
  6. اختي انتي أدرى بزوجك وعارفه شخصيته
    الغربه صعبه وخصوصا ان اهلك مو معك يعني ماتضمنينه وماتدرين ايش بيصير وأهلك مو عندك
    فعلى حسب شخصيته
    استخيري وانصحك تغيرين المحرم
    والله يوفقك ويكتب لك اللي فيه الخير
    7 "
  7. المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة saleh_1991
    Sister Eid Mubarak, as guys here said you have to look for reason behind lack of trust between you and your husband, is it jealousy or fear of the future or may be refusing the scholarship it self. However, you have to give it try to solve the problem by discussing quietly and concentrating in mutual benefits of scholarship for you and your husband in a comfortable places other than home such as: coffee shop or Sophisticated restaurant that provide relaxing environment to solve your issues. By the way that's one of my methodologies of solving problems with my wife.

However if your husband still disagree to getting scholarship, my advice to you try to persuade him many times in a gentle way so he may change his position but if he still refuses, don't insist for your position about it you may get divorced and losing your husband and I would like to remind you of hadith of of Prophet Mohammed peace be upon him
    "من ترك شيئا لله عوضه الله خير منه"

Any way the issue is not clear enough because you give your side but we need to know what is your husband points of view. Even though we can't give our feed back through internet unless we know both of you personally.

.Sorry sister I writing to you from my uni where no support for Arabic language

May Allah bless you.
    اهنيئك استفدت من البعثه قلبا وقالبا
    المشكله نص افهمه والباقي >>>

عرب ياعرب
    7 "
3 من 4 صفحة 3 من 4 ... 234
ADs

قم بتسجيل دخولك للمنتدي او

الانضمام لمبتعث

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.