الأعضاء الإشتراك و التسجيل

الملتقيات
ADs

مساعدة اذا ممكن بخصوص التوصية ^_^

مساعدة اذا ممكن بخصوص التوصية ^_^

NOTICE

تنبيه: هذا الموضوع قديم. تم طرحه قبل 4597 يوم مضى, قد يكون هناك ردود جديدة هي من سببت رفع الموضوع!

قائمة الأعضاء الموسومين في هذا الموضوع

1. الصورة الرمزية banotah
    banotah

مبتعث مستجد Freshman Member

banotah الولايات المتحدة الأمريكية

banotah , أنثى. مبتعث مستجد Freshman Member. من السعودية , مبتعث فى الولايات المتحدة الأمريكية , تخصصى ادارة اعمال , بجامعة لايوجد
    • لايوجد
    • ادارة اعمال
    • أنثى
    • لايوجد, لايوجد
    • السعودية
    • Aug 2011
    المزيدl

September 24th, 2011, 09:59 PM

السلااام عليكم ورحمة الله

مساااء الخيرر

صبايا شباب محتاجه مساعدتكم في تعبئة التوصية لاني ماني عارفه كيف اعبيها

فياليت اللي يعرف يعبيها يساعدني وحاكون شااااكره له

وهذا نصها

To Whom it May Concern
    This recommendation letter is to certify that I have known Ms. ………………………………. for one year.

She studied one course with me which is : Gender & human research with score is ……. . She has been a diligent student. She has always performed her tasks in the best possible way and as accurate as she could .

Ms…………………………….. is characterized with a pleasant character. She knows how to accommodate well in a group both as a member or a leader . She has good communication skills and an analytical mind that knows how to solve problems.

I highly recommend her as enthusiastic student in your best graduate program.

Best regards,

Name of referee :-…………..

Current Institution :- ……………………..

P.O.BOX: ………………………….

Email :- ………………….

Signature :-

2. To Whom it May Concern
    This recommendation letter is to certify that I have known Ms. ………………اسمك………………. for one year.

She studied one course with me which is : Gender & human research with score is ……درجتك في المادة. . She has been a diligent student. She has always performed her tasks in the best possible way and as accurate as she could .

Ms………………اسمك…………….. is characterized with a pleasant character. She knows how to accommodate well in a group both as a member or a leader . She has good communication skills and an analytical mind that knows how to solve problems.

I highly recommend her as enthusiastic student in your best graduate program.

Best regards,

Name of referee :-…اسم استاذ المادة………..

Current Institution :- …………اسم جامعتك…………..

P.O.BOX: ………………الرمز البريدي………….

Email :- ……ايميل الاستاذ…………….

Signature :-

المصدر: http://www.mbt3th.us/vb/forum149/thr...#ixzz1YtwaZ7M4
    حفاظاً على حقوق الكاتب نرجو عدم حذف المصدر مبتعث
    7 "
ADs

قم بتسجيل دخولك للمنتدي او

الانضمام لمبتعث

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.