الأعضاء الإشتراك و التسجيل

الملتقيات
ADs

تجمع لطلآب وطآلبآت بولندآ...]

تجمع لطلآب وطآلبآت بولندآ...]

NOTICE

تنبيه: هذا الموضوع قديم. تم طرحه قبل 4583 يوم مضى, قد يكون هناك ردود جديدة هي من سببت رفع الموضوع!

قائمة الأعضاء الموسومين في هذا الموضوع

1. هذي الجامعات اللي فيها طب اسنان في بولندا
    لوبلين Uniwersytet Medyczny w Lublinie
    بوزنان Poznan University of Medical Sciences, Poznaٌ, Poland
    فروتسواف Wroclaw Medical University - History

اللي اعرفه ان بس هذول الجامعات اللي يعرف بعد جامعات فيها طب اسنان يحطها

my word for now is : ما في بالي كلمة جديدة الحين
    7 "
  2. since you are guys trying to improve your english, in addition to new words lets discuss some simple subjects
    lets start with : what's your favorite English accent ? the elegant British accent or the cool American accent?

for me, I always like the old things so i find the British accent so old and so english, than the American accent that i dont really hate -cause my accent is so American unfortunately - but i think its not as beautiful as the british accent
    and when we talk about the people the American are the best in the world and the british are the rudest

my word is elegant which means so fashionable so stylish and it might has another meaning
    7 "
  3. . you 4got about the Australians accent

it similar with the British accent but there is a slight difference between them i don't know how to describe it but all what i can say it is weird and really funny . British accent it may be different from the person who's live in London or Scotland or Wales . I had a teacher from Wales I used to laugh when ever I heard him talking. Their accent is very hard you can't catch any word and always his class is the funnest class and the hardest . on the other hand the American accent is better to talk informally and I think it easy to get . Finally for those who are willing to learn English i recommend to use the British accent and hear it a lot

My words are ><
    a great deal : a large quantity of something

assurance : a promise that something will definitely happen or is definitely true, made especially to make someone less worried

and the roommate one was really good

7 "
  4. ههههههههههه اما الكلمة حقتك مره مو وقتها .,

وبالنسبة للنتائج << الهوتميل أحسه كآرهني بحق من كثر ما أشيك ع الايميل .,

بس خلآص عاد ×_× أنظروآ للموضع أنه غصصصصب عن أبوهم النتآئج هالاسبوع ( أخيرآ عرفنا لها وقت )
    7 "
  5. ههههههههه والله وش ذاا ماصارت حتى تصحيح القدرات ما اخذ هالوقت >> وووع ايام القدرات

والقهر انهم قايلين نهاية هالشهر قولوا اخر يوم في هالشهر وخلصوناا

عااد تخيلواا يخلص شهر ذو القعده والنتايج ماطلعوهاا ... يممممممممممممه طفشت خلاااااااص

ماعاد فيني صبر .. رحمتك يارب
    7 "
24 من 116 صفحة 24 من 116 ... 192324252974 ...
ADs

قم بتسجيل دخولك للمنتدي او

الانضمام لمبتعث

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.