الأعضاء الإشتراك و التسجيل

الملتقيات
ADs

تجمع لطلآب وطآلبآت بولندآ...]

تجمع لطلآب وطآلبآت بولندآ...]

NOTICE

تنبيه: هذا الموضوع قديم. تم طرحه قبل 4580 يوم مضى, قد يكون هناك ردود جديدة هي من سببت رفع الموضوع!

قائمة الأعضاء الموسومين في هذا الموضوع

1. المعاهد البولندية المعتمدة عند الملحقية

EPIC – English Perfect International Curricula
    Contact Person: Ms. Kamila Skalska, Head of Sekretariat
    E-Mail: office@epic.org.pl
    Phone: 0048 89 535 40 62
    Fax: 0048 89 595 40 62
    City : Olsztyn

Centre for Foreign Language Teaching
    Contact Person : Ms. EWA LINEK
    E-Mail: elinek@adm.uw.edu.pl
    Phone: +48 22 55 24 077
    Fax: +48 22 55 24 022
    Warsaw, Poland
    7 "
  2. lemme help u a little bit : first and last "" TRUST "" trust your god in the first place and the trust your self you've got to say (( I can get it )) and Belive me You "II get it if you have (((( THE TRUST )))) . . . . . if you are wondering easy or hard let me tell you that it's not that HARD not even DIFFICULT it's quite easy honstly .,.,., u have just to focus on it and preper your self very will and remember you will get it if "" you are beliving in your god and youself ""
    7 "
  3. المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة allool993
    lemme help u a little bit : first and last "" TRUST "" trust your god in the first place and the trust your self you've got to say (( I can get it )) and Belive me You "II get it if you have (((( THE TRUST )))) . . . . . if you are wondering easy or hard let me tell you that it's not that HARD not even DIFFICULT it's quite easy honstly .,.,., u have just to focus on it and preper your self very will and remember you will get it if "" you are beliving in your god and youself ""
    Very nice words Mr.Ali , it's too beautiful to be optimistic thanks for your support I appreciate that
    7 "
37 من 116 صفحة 37 من 116 ... 323637384287 ...
ADs

قم بتسجيل دخولك للمنتدي او

الانضمام لمبتعث

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.