الأعضاء الإشتراك و التسجيل

الملتقيات
ADs

تجمع لطلآب وطآلبآت بولندآ...]

تجمع لطلآب وطآلبآت بولندآ...]

NOTICE

تنبيه: هذا الموضوع قديم. تم طرحه قبل 4581 يوم مضى, قد يكون هناك ردود جديدة هي من سببت رفع الموضوع!

قائمة الأعضاء الموسومين في هذا الموضوع

1. المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة zeyadx
    . you 4got about the Australians accent

it similar with the British accent but there is a slight difference between them i don't know how to describe it but all what i can say it is weird and really funny . British accent it may be different from the person who's live in London or Scotland or Wales . I had a teacher from Wales I used to laugh when ever I heard him talking. Their accent is very hard you can't catch any word and always his class is the funnest class and the hardest . on the other hand the American accent is better to talk informally and I think it easy to get . Finally for those who are willing to learn English i recommend to use the British accent and hear it a lot

My words are ><
    a great deal : a large quantity of something

assurance : a promise that something will definitely happen or is definitely true, made especially to make someone less worried

and the roommate one was really good

also the ugly Canadian accent i didn't mention it , because as you said The Australian accent kindda similar to the British one in addition I choose the 2 most famous and poplar accents which the ppl here in the gulf countries know about
    anyway, when i talked about the British accent i meant all Britain not only england, even Scotland, wales and Northern Ireland. I love all the accents in Britian especially the hardest ones to be honest : p

the results should be today or at least at least Wednesday : (
    can't wait more
    7 "
  2. من زود التوتر مآفيني أقرأ اللي كاتبينه بالانجليزي مع إن اللغة عندي ممتازة

بالسابق ماكنت حاس بفرق و مو متوتر ولا شي ومتعود على أجواء الانتظار والصبر

لكن مادري ليش الحال تغيّر ... اليوم الأثنين التاريخ 26

أتوقّع والله أعلم أن تكون النتائج باليومين القادمين

لأن اللي أعرفه إن الخميس و جمعة إجازة << فلسفتي طبعاً

موفقين
    7 "
  3. بس حبيت اصحح معلومة للاخ الدولار السعودي
    لا تاخذ على ان ويك اند ترا ايام التدقيق حتى يوم الجمعة كان فيه مواعيد
    يعني احتمال يكون الخميس << آخر يوم هالشهر
    الا اذا غيروا رايهم وبيصير في ذي الحجة ذا شي ثاني :S
    7 "
25 من 116 صفحة 25 من 116 ... 202425263075 ...
ADs

قم بتسجيل دخولك للمنتدي او

الانضمام لمبتعث

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.