الأعضاء الإشتراك و التسجيل

الملتقيات
ADs

مساعدة اللي تخصص رياض أطفال ورايحة ماستر لأمريكا تدخل ..

مساعدة اللي تخصص رياض أطفال ورايحة ماستر لأمريكا تدخل ..

NOTICE

تنبيه: هذا الموضوع قديم. تم طرحه قبل 4543 يوم مضى, قد يكون هناك ردود جديدة هي من سببت رفع الموضوع!

قائمة الأعضاء الموسومين في هذا الموضوع

1. الصورة الرمزية غدير الشمآل
    غدير الشمآل

مبتعث جديد New Member

غدير الشمآل الولايات المتحدة الأمريكية

غدير الشمآل , أنثى. مبتعث جديد New Member. من السعودية , مبتعث فى الولايات المتحدة الأمريكية , تخصصى رياض أطفال , بجامعة جامعة الدمام
    • جامعة الدمام
    • رياض أطفال
    • أنثى
    • ×××××, ×××××
    • السعودية
    • Nov 2011
    المزيدl

November 18th, 2011, 02:34 AM

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاتة ..

أنا تخصص رياض أطفال وإنقبلت بالبعثة ماستر ماليه بأمريكا وناقصني التوصيات ابي فزعتكم بما انكم بنات قسمي

ابي تحطون لي نموذج التوصية علشان اسوي مثلها بالضبط ..

تكفون ضروري .. وشكرا
  2. بسيطة روحي للدكاترة الي انتي اخذتي من عندهم معدل كويس مثلا B+ او فوق . وقولي لهم ابي توصية
    التوصيه تكون عامة ان هذي الطالبة كويسة وعندها نهارات وقادرة على التعلم ..... واخر شي ان حنا نوصي انها تكمل ماستر... هذا اهم شي
    طبعا لابد تكون ع ورق الجامعة او الكلية الرسمي وتوقع
    اذا قدرتي حاولي تجيبين اكثر من 3
    اغلب الجامعات تطلب 3 وفية بعضهم 2 بس انتي حاولي تجيبين 4 لو قدرتي
    7 "
  3. *
    Recommendation Letter

To Whom It May Concern
    I have known Miss.(...........) *for (..........) years . I taught her courses in (.........) . I have
    been impressed with her conscientiousness and punctuality. She has shown herself to be a
    self-persistent and painstaking young scholar .
    She was always motivated , friendly and flexible person .
    I sincerely recommend her for postgraduate studies in the field of her interest .
    Sincerely,
    وهذا نموذج ثاني*

Recommendation Letter

To Whom it May Concern:

I am writing this reference at the request of ................... who is applying to study a Masters degree at your prestigious institution.

I have known *........؛؛؛؛؛؛ for .......years in my capacity as a at *..........studied...............with me and earned superior grades in those classes. الأسم الاول is an intelligent, capable and dedicated young student. She is always quick on her feet, with sensible reactions in all the circumstances I've seen her in. I feel confident in saying that she is capable of handling any situation with thoughtfulness and maturity.

In conclusion, I would highly recommend ..............for any further academic study She chooses to pursue. If her performance in my class is any indication of how She will do, ...................will be a positive addition to your institution. If you should need any additional information feel free to contact me by email anytime.

Yours sincerely,
    بالتوفيق ............
    7 "
  4. المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة Naif1981
    بسيطة روحي للدكاترة الي انتي اخذتي من عندهم معدل كويس مثلا B+ او فوق . وقولي لهم ابي توصية
    التوصيه تكون عامة ان هذي الطالبة كويسة وعندها نهارات وقادرة على التعلم ..... واخر شي ان حنا نوصي انها تكمل ماستر... هذا اهم شي
    طبعا لابد تكون ع ورق الجامعة او الكلية الرسمي وتوقع
    اذا قدرتي حاولي تجيبين اكثر من 3
    اغلب الجامعات تطلب 3 وفية بعضهم 2 بس انتي حاولي تجيبين 4 لو قدرتي
    هلا . أخذت 3 توصيات بس على شكل استبيان يقولون ماتنفع ومافيها شعار الجامعة بس ختم الجامعة
    7 "
  5. المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة بنت الطائف
    ابشري يااختي انا عندي توصيات جاهزة بس اللي عليك تغيرين شعار الجامعة وتكتبين اسمك زي ماهو في الوثيقة وتكتبين اسم الدكتورة وان شاء الله ارسلها عليك بكره لاني الحين داخلة من الجوال ....
    مشكورة أختي .. يعطيك العافية ..
    7 "
  6. المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة Rose11
    Recommendation Letter

To Whom It May Concern
    I have known Miss.(...........) *for (..........) years . I taught her courses in (.........) . I have
    been impressed with her conscientiousness and punctuality. She has shown herself to be a
    self-persistent and painstaking young scholar .
    She was always motivated , friendly and flexible person .
    I sincerely recommend her for postgraduate studies in the field of her interest .
    Sincerely,
    وهذا نموذج ثاني*

Recommendation Letter

To Whom it May Concern:

I am writing this reference at the request of ................... who is applying to study a Masters degree at your prestigious institution.

I have known *........؛؛؛؛؛؛ for .......years in my capacity as a at *..........studied...............with me and earned superior grades in those classes. الأسم الاول is an intelligent, capable and dedicated young student. She is always quick on her feet, with sensible reactions in all the circumstances I've seen her in. I feel confident in saying that she is capable of handling any situation with thoughtfulness and maturity.

In conclusion, I would highly recommend ..............for any further academic study She chooses to pursue. If her performance in my class is any indication of how She will do, ...................will be a positive addition to your institution. If you should need any additional information feel free to contact me by email anytime.

Yours sincerely,
    بالتوفيق ............

مشكوره أختي يعطيك العافية ..
    7 "
ADs

قم بتسجيل دخولك للمنتدي او

الانضمام لمبتعث

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.